Rydell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

700 San Fernando Rd, San Fernando, CA 91340

New 888-274-9262
Used 888-309-9482
Service 888-486-9738

ONE LOW PRICE, PLAIN & SIMPLE, ALWAYS.

Great used-car purchase experience!

by from Lake Mathews, CA |

My wife and I recently purchased a used, low-mileage Mazda5 from Rydell CJDR in San Fernando. April responded quickly to my initial internet inquiry and arranged an appointment for us to see and drive the vehicle. Our sales consultant, Quentin, explained Rydell's pricing policy, detailed our deal, and accompanied us on a test drive. He was courteous, respectful, and highly professional throughout. We finalized the deal with Sergio, Rydell's F&I manager. We couldn't be happier with our new vehicle, and the entire experience could not have been more pleasant. If you're looking for a no-pressure car buying experience, we highly recommend Rydell Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in San Fernando!

August 25, 2014

Thank you for your great review and an even bigger thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!We hope all is well with your and your wife and the Mazda 5 you purchased. Team Rydell

Good used car dealer; service is great!

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

I bought a used 2014 Patriot here last August. The price was fair with nothing hidden except that they wanted me to finance with them even though I had financing in hand. Then they wanted to do a credit check, claiming it was for national security. Haha. I said no, so they said no deal. I walked out, but was followed by the salesperson and no credit check was done. That part was pretty odd - no fault of the salesman, just the manager. Floor mats were missing; they gave me some cheapo ones, which was fine. Mechanically, the car is in great condition. I brought it back for an oil change and tire rotation; the mechanics came out to talk with me when I was checking out and told me that they went over everything, topped off fluids. I wasn't charged for tire rotation and the full synthetic oil change was very affordable. They were fast and efficient (and yes, I had marked the tires to check if they were rotated and I also checked the oil to ensure that it was fresh and synthetic afterward - everyone should do this, really). I'm going back today for another change and rotation. I really love my car and will definitely keep taking it here for service, even tho it's a bit out of my way.

March 23, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership. Your feedback is very important to our entire staff. We hope all is well with your Jeep Patriot and look forward to service you again soon.

Nice staff

by from Los Angeles |

Nice sales , thank you Paul. We will recommend friends to this dealer, the price is the lowest around CA

August 29, 2014

Donald, thank you so much for your kinds words. We owe all our success to customers like yourself. Thanks again, Team Rydell

Very Willing to Help

by from 100 Miles from dealership |

I was contacted by the Internet Sales Dept. and was extremely happy with the details they provided for me and the length they were willing to go for the advertised vehicle I was interested in. They get 5 stars from me!

August 25, 2014

Thank you Caligirl! Above everything else we are happy that you liked our service. Thanks again, Team Rydell