Rydell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

700 San Fernando Rd, San Fernando, CA 91340

New 888-274-9262 New 888-274-9262
Used 888-309-9482 Used 888-309-9482
Service 888-486-9738 Service 888-486-9738

ONE LOW PRICE, PLAIN & SIMPLE, ALWAYS.

Great used-car purchase experience!

by from Lake Mathews, CA |

My wife and I recently purchased a used, low-mileage Mazda5 from Rydell CJDR in San Fernando. April responded quickly to my initial internet inquiry and arranged an appointment for us to see and drive the vehicle. Our sales consultant, Quentin, explained Rydell's pricing policy, detailed our deal, and accompanied us on a test drive. He was courteous, respectful, and highly professional throughout. We finalized the deal with Sergio, Rydell's F&I manager. We couldn't be happier with our new vehicle, and the entire experience could not have been more pleasant. If you're looking for a no-pressure car buying experience, we highly recommend Rydell Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in San Fernando!

August 26, 2014

Thank you for your great review and an even bigger thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!We hope all is well with your and your wife and the Mazda 5 you purchased. Team Rydell

Over The Top Great Dealership

by from valencia ca |

I had to bypass my local dealer and went to Rydell to see if i could buy a 2015 challenger. Even though they didnt have the model i wanted i was assured that they would get me one. A friend at my local dealer later told me that I'll never get this car from them. Concerned i called the nice sales manager James Booth and told him what he said and he assured me that they would get me one and sure enough James called me to tell me that they had just got one and for me to come in. So i snuck out of work and sure enough i bought the car at a substantial savings and am so happy with this car. I love this dealer and its pricing policy. Also i was introduced the the service staff even though i had no issues with my car and they were very nice. I have decided that from now on all my future business will be done at Rydell. I only hope that the dealership executives know how great these guys are. Many Thanks to my new friends! Chris S.

May 11, 2015

Hi Chris, Thanks again for taking time to give us feedback on our service when you purchased your new Challenger! We really appreciate it. We owe everything to our customers and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. On behalf of our entire staff and James, thanks again and please let us know if we can be of service again in the future.

excellant customer service

by from valencia ca |

Amazing experience for the our third new vehicle purchase! We had to bypass our local dealer as they never would be competitive ly priced. Rydell has great prices and genuinely seems to care about their customers. I did try my local dealer again with them telling me the price I got at rydell was likely impossible and I would never get the car. Well guess what , I got the car. Zoltan Lakatos helped me and James the nice sales manager followed up and called me to let me know that my car was in and even held it for me till I was able to sneak out of work to purchase it. All I can say is Thank You guys for making another great experience.

April 25, 2015

Chris thank you so much for your feedback and the great review! We really appreciate it. It means a lot to all of us at Rydell, specially Zoltan and James. Please let us know anytime we can be of service in the future and we hope you are having fun with your new Hellcat!

Good used car dealer; service is great!

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

I bought a used 2014 Patriot here last August. The price was fair with nothing hidden except that they wanted me to finance with them even though I had financing in hand. Then they wanted to do a credit check, claiming it was for national security. Haha. I said no, so they said no deal. I walked out, but was followed by the salesperson and no credit check was done. That part was pretty odd - no fault of the salesman, just the manager. Floor mats were missing; they gave me some cheapo ones, which was fine. Mechanically, the car is in great condition. I brought it back for an oil change and tire rotation; the mechanics came out to talk with me when I was checking out and told me that they went over everything, topped off fluids. I wasn't charged for tire rotation and the full synthetic oil change was very affordable. They were fast and efficient (and yes, I had marked the tires to check if they were rotated and I also checked the oil to ensure that it was fresh and synthetic afterward - everyone should do this, really). I'm going back today for another change and rotation. I really love my car and will definitely keep taking it here for service, even tho it's a bit out of my way.

March 23, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership. Your feedback is very important to our entire staff. We hope all is well with your Jeep Patriot and look forward to service you again soon.

Nice staff

by from Los Angeles |

Nice sales , thank you Paul. We will recommend friends to this dealer, the price is the lowest around CA

August 29, 2014

Donald, thank you so much for your kinds words. We owe all our success to customers like yourself. Thanks again, Team Rydell

Very Willing to Help

by from 100 Miles from dealership |

I was contacted by the Internet Sales Dept. and was extremely happy with the details they provided for me and the length they were willing to go for the advertised vehicle I was interested in. They get 5 stars from me!

August 25, 2014

Thank you Caligirl! Above everything else we are happy that you liked our service. Thanks again, Team Rydell