416 S Atlantic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90022

Used 888-853-7592

Where everyone drives off a winner!

Mimi's Buying Experience

by from Long Beach, CS |

Gus and the team at Car Champs were very helpful to me. Their willingness to be patient with me and answer all my questions was very much appreciated. I am so thankful for the program available to me through Car Champs. They made my buying experience much more pleasant than what I have experienced at other dealerships. I would encourage anyone in need of a vehicle to visit Gus, Manny, Daniel and the entire team at Car Champs.

Great Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Well by reading the reviews of Car Champs I was a little skeptical but when I got there, there were late model cars that was kept up and very clean. I met with Gus and he was very informative of every car I was interested in esp the cost of the cars. So all in all I got the car that I wanted reasonable car payment, great customer service and I felt comfortable in the process. As far as the closing of the deal, Al is the best ;) I would recommend anyone to Car Champs for a good quality used car. Look for Gus, Daniel , or Pancho great service good sales team. Lol besides who ca go wrong with a Toyota Honda or Nissan..Thanks Car Champs for making my resolution come true.

A Blessing

by from Palmdale, CA |

Car Champs helped me when nobody else would! They were courteous and understanding. They listened to what I was looking for and gave me options. I recommend Car Champs to anyone that has been unsuccessful in purchasing a car or had a downright bad experience with other dealers.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for your amazing review. We appreciate your business and if you have any further questions please contact us.

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

you got bad credit your looking for a car this is the place they can help any one long as you been working 6 months or more and you have a Drivers License and Proff of Residence and low down payments good Quality cars

January 22, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. This is greatly appreciated. We hope you are enjoying your car and if you have any questions please contact us. Have a great day!

Terrible!

by from Tarzana CA |

Went to look at a truck today. Drove almost 2 hours to find the vehicle was in poor condition unlike stated online, and the dealer would not give me the carfax "until we had a deal." Do not shop here poor customer service and terrible buying experience!

December 16, 2014

Hello Chris, I apologize for your experience with us and I was reviewing your case in our system. Part of our amazing no credit credit check program is providing proof of income and residence. Unfortunately, you weren't able to provide proof of income which wouldn't let us move forward with the deal. Because we are a no credit check program, we need to have all necessary documents. When we move forward with our deals we provide all the information to our customers about the interested and qualifying vehicle. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us, and we can further assist you. Have a great day!

HORRIBLE!!!!!

by from la, ca |

The worst car dealer ever! They disable your car, threaten you constantly. I never got my plates, never got my oil change card. the insurance list is ridiculous and because of their restrictions I have to pay an arm and leg for insurance. Do yourself a favor and run!!! The rudest customer service reps ever!

November 22, 2014

Hello Nickie, I apologize that you had a bad experience with us. We do have policies in place because we don't run credit. Meaning that we do disable a vehicle ONLY if the customer has not insurance or no payment was done in 2 weeks. You didn't need an oil card to get your FREE complimentary oil change, just go to your local Jiffy Lube and tell them that we had an international account with them. When you lease a vehicle, the lending company needs to have certain limits in insurance. If you go anywhere else they will require 100/300/100 limits, while we just require 25/50/25. Keep in mind, the monthly charge for insurance is all based on your driving record. If you have any other questions please contact us. Hope you have a great day and thank you for your review.

Made the right choice

by from Los Angels, CA |

I had try all the dealers you can think of. I don't have the best credit and have a repo but those car dealer that accept repo credit really don't. I try car champs because I was running out of options. I am exciting that I came here and I love my new 2013 kia forte. the monthly payments is reasonable and the process is easy.

January 22, 2015

We are here to help customers get into a vehicle with no credit check and make it as easy as possible. I'm happy we gave you that experience and that you are enjoying your car! Please contact us if you have any further questions. :)

Administrator

by from st monica,ca |

Any car deal that can disable a car, file a complaint with the BBB No car dealship has the right to disable a car. Lets put Car Champs out of business, there tv commercials are a lie Congressmem DI

October 6, 2014

Hello Al, We lease vehicles without running credit. Meaning that the company runs most of the risk when it's leasing the vehicle to the customer. If you were to lease the vehicle anywhere else, the lending company will want to protect their asset by having a Lojack system in the vehicle. Same applies to our company, except with us we don't run credit. Since the vehicle is being lease, we have the right to disable a vehicle if the customer is avoiding billing calls and not trying to work payment arrangements. Also if the customer has no insurance on the vehicle. Keep in mind disabling the vehicle is last resort once we have tried calling the customer for several days and there has been no communication. I am happy to hear that we were able to approve you and get you in a vehicle, but that it did get disabled. If you need more clarification, feel free to contact us. Hope you have a great day!

not pleased

by from los angeles ca |

I thought this would be a great idea, no credit check, low money down. The only part of my experience I enjoyed was driving off the lot in a very nice Honda accord, clean, low miles and fully loaded. I understood how this program worked before I bought the car, is why I choose the better buy, i make two payments a month, ive had it 6 months and in another 5 i wil be cashing it out!! do your research, this is not a dealership, more like a rent a center. dont get caught up with making extensive car payments, pikc out a good running vehicle,, cash it out, and you wont be subject to slavery....You will only make your financial situation worse if you don't understand the program

September 29, 2014

Thank you for the review and feedback. Depending on the vehicle that you drive off with, every contract is different. Lease To Own is a no credit check program, but depending on your credit score, we are now offering retail. We get inventory everyday and you are never attached to one vehicle. Once again, we appreciate the feedback, and I'm glad to see you drive off with very nice Honda without checking your credit. Have a great day!

Worst Company To Deal WIth

by from Buena Park, CA |

This is absolutely the worst car place I have ever gotten a car from. It was a benefit to not have my credit checked to get a vehicle, but everything you do you are threatened of getting your car disabled. They have a mileage checker and you're not allowed to drive a certain amount of miles on YOUR CAR otherwise they will issue a fee and if you can't pay the fee then they will threaten to disable your vehicle. Please save yourself the time and effort and do not go to this dealership. They don't even accept AAA insurance! What kind of place doesn't accept AAA?? Still waiting on my JiffyLube oil card too.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you had a bad experience with us. Our no credit check program is Lease To Own program. Because it is a Lease there are mileage restrictions just like any other lease, and we give our customers 12,000 miles a year. Meaning that every 3 months we do check for over mileage on the vehicle. We disable the vehicle is 2 weeks past due in your payments or no insurance on the vehicle. We do accept AAA insurance, I apologize if our agent didn't know about this. We do cover all the oil changes for the term of your lease as well. I do hope this clarified some of the issues, and I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with us, we are working our hardest to make sure we provide the best customer service for our customers.