Infinitude Auto Sales

28900 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544

Used 888-899-8250

My BMW Purchase

by from Brentwood, CA |

I had an excellent experience at Infinitude Auto Sales in Hayward. I found the car I loved on Cars.com. I stopped by and test drove it and loved it even more. Edison helped me with the financing and had the car ready to go when I came to sign. I was in and out of there in 1 hour and 15 minutes, which was wonderful! The prices at Infinitude are fabulous and the service was great as well! I would by another car with them any day.

Response

by from San Jose, ca |

Good reason to be rude to me, because of your part time employee.

Great Car!!! Great Service!!!

by from Fremont CA |

So I purchased the love of my life "Audi" at Infinitude Auto Dealer. When I got there I was browsing around to see if I found something nice and in my price range. I didnt know what I was looking for and there came a sales person which i believe her name was Theresa, she greeted me ask me if i needed any help. I was pretty confuse of papers on the window so i asked her to help me. She explained miles, carfaxes and especially prices! It was good that she asked me what my price range was because imagine if she didnt i would of been there all day! So I had a list of 3 cars to choose from a Jetta, Audi and Bimmer. The Jetta wasnt really my style and the Bimmer was too sporty so i was left with my precious Audi! I didnt want to waste my time or theirs so i asked to see if i was approved for it. I did the application and in no time they told me what i was looking at. They went ahead and did the paper work it was very smooth and fast! FYI, it was great that Theresa gave me the carfax of any car without me asking her. Before knowing about this Dealer I went to another one where they didnt provide me with any information but price! About a week ago my oil change light when on and I didnt know what to do so i gave them a call. They told me that they have a mechanic shop for customers and also have a special price for returning customers. When my day was beginning to go bad it went great at the end!

not available

by from california |

surprisingly when i try to get in touch with them it is very difficult

Infinitude Auto Sales responded to this review

November 27, 2013

To Customer SPRTSFAN. We are very busy this week. Maybe its the reason why we are unable to pick up your phone. But we will reply to the message if you left any.

Do not shop here, salesmen are rude

by from San Jose, CA |

I went on a Saturday to view the 2007 Acura TL that they are selling now and the sales guy was very rude. He was upset with me that they had listed the car because it was an absolute wreck. The front bumper needed paint and was very faded. They seats were horrible as it looked like the owner had a dog in the back seat and on and on. Bottom line the sales guy was mad at me for looking at it and when I went to leave he didn't even say good bye or shake my hand, give me a business card or anything. Don't shop here, bunch of clowns

Infinitude Auto Sales responded to this review

November 27, 2013

To customer Pedro. It was a big mistake that our part-time employee post the ad that the vehicle is not ready. The vehicle is fully re-condition now.

Acura TL Type S Purchase

by from Sunnyvale CA |

I just want to let the future customer out there know that infinitude auto sales people are great salesman. They are very helpful, knowledgeable, patience, and curtious to there customer.(people like dixon, edison, theresa), even their mechanic paul is helpful and dedicated to satisfing their customer. All of them are wonderful to their customer. I highly recommend this auto sales to future car buyers to come check out their selection of cars and if anything, their highly professional freindly customer service. Gaurenteed you will not be disapointed. GO AND SEE THEM!!!