Galloway Direct

(4.0) 3 Reviews

15565 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908

Used 888-440-4558 Used 888-440-4558

Wholesale DIRECT to the Public! We Make your Purchase Easy!

The Nelson Family

by from Cape Coral FL |

I usually despise the entire process of buying a car! The day before we went to Toyota & the salesman drove us crazy with his non stop persistence. Even when we stated they didn't have what we were looking for, he kept getting us to wait and wait and wait! Finally, exasperated my husband left while I hid in the car because I knew it was going to be a hard sell. I'd rather lose a toe than buy a car like that! The next day we went to Galloway Direct. Rich Festa, the salesman was as pleasant as he could be. No hard sell, no harassing, no long horrible wait. Also, the closing agent was extremely nice. The overall experience was a nice surprise! We felt like we got a good fair deal and got a great used 2011 Ford Edge with low miles! It was pristine. We got an extended warranty and free oil changes for 2 years! The facility was pleasant with some great antique Fords inside. I would absolutely recommend them for a great experience!

Galloway Direct is Amazing Best ever Dealership.

by from Ft Myers, FL |

The best ever dealer ship in southwest florida. Treat me very well when others did not. Any one needing a vehicle should visit Tony, or Joe.

review

by from ft. myers |

sales person had no sense of needs analysis, no sales process,i have 30 years in sales he suked!