Ocean Auto Mall

33633 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

New 888-210-4023
Used 877-409-6450
Service 877-589-6697

Discover the Difference at Ocean Auto Mall.

Knowledgeable of what Families need!

by from Lake Forest, CA |

We met Steve (our sales rep) for our appointment to see a Kia Sorento and to do data gathering to help with our decision to buy or lease a new car. Steve understood our needs (a new grandchild arriving soon, reliability of utmost importance, affordability in our senior years). Being a family man himself, he was able to point out all the reasons why a lease with KIA would be beneficial. We asked for a minute to decide on the offer which was made to us, and both agreed immediately, this was the right deal for us. After a very short time, a test drive and data gathering, we leased a 2014 KIA Sorento, 3 seat family style SUV with all the options we desired at just pennies over the existing car we were financing (which KIA paid off for us). Thank you Steve and Ocean KIA for taking such good care of our family

Incomplete Service

by from Oceanside, CA. |

In this world of busy schedules I'd like to say I got perfect service. However the two times I've brought my car in some detail has been left unperformed. I think the service agents are over loaded and the actual service department is either under staffed or simply doesn't take the time to finish each service properly. That said, I never got my car washed. My wiper blades couldn't be replaced because they were not HONDA. I was called, informed of the wiper blade situation, but never asked if I wanted them exchanged. I would have spent the extra money to have this done that same day...especially since it takes hours out of my day to leave my car for service @ this dealer. Ahhhhh 'in a perfect world'. It's the little things for me. I expect to get what is written on my receipt to be performed.

Horrible experience.

by from simi valley, ca |

I was told a car was on the lot when I inquired in the morning. When I arrived after a two hour drive the car had been sold, but they were more than happy to show us another car. I made it very clear to the sales person that we had a 2 hour drive and to please call me if the car sold before I showed up that afternoon. Initially they tried to show us a different car and acted as if we had been talking about THAT care when I called. Then I showed them a printout I took with me that showed the car I went for and was told it had just sold. I would absolutely not recommend this dealer.

The Honda Store

by from Orange,ca |

I have been taking my car there for years because the service department has treated me so well. However I recently purchased a new Civic from Nora who knew and explained everything about the car so that I could understand. The owner was even there helping me. Overall it was very pleasant and I would recommend it to anybody.

Awesome

by from California |

Couldn't have asked for a better process when buying my new Cadenza. Caralee was my salesperson, and from beginning to end it was quick and painless. The finance dept had me in and out in less than 10min. Great experience.

Finally - A great car buying experience!

by from Orange County, CA |

We can't say enough nice words about how pleasant our car buying experience was with Ocean Kia and Caralee. My husband knew exactly what he wanted, however, was beginning to become turned off from Kia because of our experiences with two other Kia dealerships. We visited Ocean Kia and met with Caralee on a Sunday afternoon simply to check out their inventory and to see if they had the "right" price. She was totally understanding of our reasons for not purchasing that day and didn't pressure us at all, so needless to say we had zero hesitations coming back the next night to purchase the vehicle. Caralee did a great job with matching the car we wanted to the price we all wanted and made the process painless. Everyone we spoke with at Ocean Kia was very friendly and laid back which helped tremendously when you're making a large purchase! We are very pleased with the Optima we purchased and highly recommend Ocean Kia!

Great Service Gotta Go there

by from Dana Point, California |

Tony Rock was great. He worked extremely hard to get me into the car I now have. The Manager was Terrific, Thanks Dale and Tony! This is my auto dealership. Make it yours. Thank You Ocean

Great Experience!

by from Laguna Woods, CA |

Anthony and Kevin were amazing! The entire experience was a pleasant surprise. You can tell that the dealership is a family and they all work together very well. I highly recommend this location and Anthony was easy to talk to, no pressure and made me so happy I went with this dealership. Thank you!!!!!!!

Fast straightforward and done

by from San Clemente ca |

Really easy purchase, asked about the newer models while here for a regular service. Anthony offered to answer whatever, zero pressure, honest assessment of situation (my lifestyle requires tons of driving- not ideal for leasing, lets be honest here) stated the options clearly etc. he and Frank found a car that met the needs at the right price- added up all the incentives etc. offered excellent buy back on current vehicle etc. I left w/a card came back a week later, told them I have 2 hours to hammer it all out- got it done- no games no pressure, they got it done and I'm out the door. Thank you!

I'm writing the review because they were great

by from San Juan Capistrano, Ca |

Ordinarily, I would avoid going to a car dealership at all costs, however, this time I couldn't escape. I needed a small SUV with 3rd row seating. I wanted to do a great deal of the initial work over the internet, so I sent an e-mail and was put in contact with one of their sales representatives, Caralee Kartchner. I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary and I sent her some specifics on what type of car we would want. (Because their dealership has Nissans and Kias I felt like I had increased me odds of finding something with a third row that would meet our needs.) I did not want to be held hostage or "upsold" or any of the others scenarios we all know about. What happened next was not something I had ever experienced at a car dealership. Caralee had taken my list, gone through both lots and pulled the vehicle she felt best matched the criteria I had given her. She essentially found me the least expensive car, with the most options that matched not only what we needed, but what we wanted. She found us the perfect car and I was able to test drive it, get my trade-in valued, go through financing and leave in less then 4 hours. Not only was Caralee outstanding but the members of the dealership were extremely friendly and very knowledgable. I said that it was the single best car buying experience I have ever had (and I have had at least 7) and I believe that it was. Caralee was outstanding, the car was exactly what we needed, we saved a tremendous amount of money and got much more car than I thought we would get for the amount we wanted to spend. Most importantly, though, Caralee took the time to do a tremendous amount of work beforehand and she saved me a ton of time and effort and made the buying process incredibly easy. I would not have imagined buying a Kia but after my experience there, driving the car and having the experience I had I will be going back again. Great car and great experience on top of it. Thanks Caralee and Ocean Kia.