Ocean Honda

33555 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

New 888-210-4023
Used 877-409-6450
Service 877-589-6697

Get Paid For Your Trade at Ocean Honda - Your Friend in the Car Business and Home of the Car Doc!

Excellent Car Leasing Experience

by from Dana Point, CA |

I had a wonderful experience in the leasing of my new Odyssey van. This was all due mainly to Nora Kelley and her amazing customer service. She was very courteous and respectful through the entire process. It was incredible how quickly she was able to get me through the process of exchanging my old leased van for a new one. I was in and out in record time with no hassles. In addition to this she was also very kind and helpful with my kids which made the process that much more enjoyable. After we left the dealership we realized we had left some of our personal items in our old van. We immediately called the dealership and spoke with Nora. She assured us on the phone that she would retrieve the items and have them ready for us to pick up in her office. Her prompt and courteous actions put us at ease knowing they would be safe. She was an absolute delight to do business with and is very trustworthy!!

April 28, 2015

Michael - We are thrilled to know you had an excellent car-leasing experience and that Nora provided great customer service. We love having you as a customer and just let us know how we can help you in the future.

Great experience!

by from San Juan Capistrano, CA |

We can't thank Robert enough for such an easy trade in and buying experience. We loved buying our 2016 Honda Pilot from Ocean Honda and would recommend Robert and the dealership to anyone looking for an exceptional deal and honest, kind and trustworthy experience. The dealership also has a complimentary cafe that we thought was a great touch since buying a car usually takes a bit of time. Thank you Robert and team!

Great experience

by from San Clemente, CA |

Wonderful, professional and friendly service from Ocean Honda in San Juan Capistrano. Special thanks to Nora Kelly. Thank you for all your help.

buying experiece

by from laguna woods california 92637 |

robert de leon is the most patience the most articulate person he explain very thing in a way that you will not hesitate to ask question ,he speaks clearly, he gave as all information we need to choose the right car my son wanted thank you very much more power to you and your company.

June 30, 2015

Elvira - Thank you for you kind words and we love Robert as much as you do. He is so helpful and we're glad you had a good time. Enjoy your new Honda and thank you!

Best Dealership Ever

by from Huntington Beaxh, CA |

I love Ocean Honda, but I really love Gino and Josh! They were so great from the moment we walked in! Never once did we feel uncomfortable, it was more like chatting with an old friend about cars. We ended up purchasing a new Honda Civic and couldn't be happier. We had an amazing experience and would recommend anyone searching to buy or lease a Honda to see Josh or Gino. You won't regret it!

June 15, 2015

WOW!! Marina, Thank you so much for the great compliments on Josh and Gino. They are a dynamic pair and we are happy you loved them. We are also humbled by your "Best Dealership, Ever" comment. Thank you so very much. Enjoy your new Civic and you are a treasured member of the Ocean Honda family.

new car thank you al fliesher

by from San Clemente Ca |

I want to than al fleisher for getting me into my new car that i needed so desperately. I just love it!!!!!

June 13, 2015

Wahoo!! We love hearing great things about Al. He loves working with his customers and it's nice to know you loved him, too!! Thank you for your business and the kind words about Al.

Dr. Catalino

by from San Juan Capistrano, CA |

I couldn't say enough about the wonderful praises regarding our car buying experience. I bought an Odyssey and Civic because they gave me an excellent deal on my two trade ins and financing...They were absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Don't look any further for a Honda than Ocean in SJC, Audi, Christian and Frank were the best and SUPER helpful and they still are..... Love the crew!!!!!

June 8, 2015

Dr. Catalino - You are just too nice... We love you as a customer and will always do everything possible to make sure you are completely satisfied at all times. Thank you for the great words about our team, we all appreciate you and your business.

Amazing service!!!

by from San Juan CA |

I went in to Ocean Honda after being cheated into a vehicle at another dealership. Luckily they were able to get me out of a bad situation and did things right! Robert DeLeon was my salesman and did anything to make sure I was able to drive off in the car I loved! Excellent service from everyone in every department!

May 29, 2015

Mercedes - We are happy you found Ocean Honda and Robert Deleon. Our dealer is know for great customer service and getting people out a tight spot when needed. Robert Deleon is superb at finding ways to make his customers happy and your kind comments are a testament to that. Thank you.

Great experience at ocean honda

by from Oceanside, ca |

I was surprised at the friendly service at ocean honda, never once did I feel like I had to hold my own to get what I wanted , instead I was offered a great deal , one that I could not pass on. My sales person, Ivette Leon was the best to work with. She took her time to help me and I never felt pressed into a sale. I was quite surprised and wanted to buy the car from her. Even the managers were friendly , usually there a little more cut throat pushing for a sale but this was not the case here at ocean honda. I'd highly recommend coming to buy a car here, very pleased.

May 29, 2015

Bob - WOW... We as so happy you found all our team, and Ivette in particular, easy to work with. We try very hard to make every experience great and we appreciate you and your comments. Enjoy your new Honda!

Amanda Porter

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

I had the best experience ever working with Bill Peters at Ocean Honda. He was patient with me and all of their employees were very nice and friendly. I will continue to refer my friends to this dealership because they offer the best selection so I was able to get the color I wanted with easy financing! I absolutely love my new car! Thanks Bill!

May 29, 2015

Amanda - We are truly happy you got the best deal, great financing, and loved working with Bill Peters. He is a gem, to be sure and so you are you!! Thank you for choosing Ocean Honda and anything you need, just ask.

Thank you!

by from RSM, CA |

I traded in my Fit for the brand new HR-V and I could not be happier. We have bought 4 cars from this location (Weseloh, now Ocean Honda) and bring in our cars for service (even though there is a much closer Honda dealership to our home) because we love the people and service. Thank you, Bruno, for making this experience go so smoothly. This was the best birthday present! I love Hondas and I am so excited to have my new HR-V!

May 29, 2015

Thank you!!!! We love our customers and are thrilled you chose the HR-V (really cool car, right?) and Ocean Honda. Bruno is chock full of energy and the desire to serve his customers and all of us wish you the happiest of birthdays!