Norfolk Motors

Norfolk Motors

4860 Olive St, Commerce City, CO 80022

Used 877-726-5812

DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE, 6 MONTH 6,000 MILE EXTENDED WARRANTY

Great car buying experience, thanks Nate.

by from Ft.Lupton,Co. |

Exceptional customer service, Nate made this a great car buying experience. There was no pressure and the dealer allowed us to take as much time as needed in order to test drive multiple vehicles. He also worked hard to get us the very best loan that worked within our budget. We highly recommend Norfolk motors as a car dealership to purchase a vehicle from, they have plenty of great choices to choose from. We will definitely be back to purchase our next vehicle from Norfolk motors.

Worst buying experience I have ever had, bar none.

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Let me begin by saying the staff here is very nice and reasonably friendly. They have a lot of cars to pick from and they all look very nice and they run well when you test drive. I bought a 2006 Audi with 109,000 miles on it and it ran for about 30 minutes before it started running very rought and it just got worse as I drove home until the Low Oil Pressure light came on and the Check Engine. I called Norfolk as soon as I got home to let them know what happened and they told me to take it to my Audi mechanic, which I did. They then came and picked up my car without telling me and I did not know where it was and whether it had been stolen or where it was taken. Nate told me that the 'warranty people wanted it at their own repair facility' and to call the warranty company. I called them and they had no idea who I was or where my car was. They had no record of it anywhere. I finally found out after 2 days of calling Norfolk that THEY had it. Norfolk told me that they would pay for a rental car while they were 'repairing' mine. I owned a 99 Audi that was totaled out by the insurance company when someone hit me in a parking lot and I have NEVER had a part that took more than one day to replace, yet Norfolk had it for 2 weeks, telling me every day that it would be ready the next and not to worry aobut the cost of the car rental, they would cover it. It took them 2 weeks to decide they didn't want to repair my car because it was 'too expensive', and then the engine broke they said. Hmmm, I wonder why... the diagnosis was the the spark plugs were so worn they needed immediate replacement, as well as the PCV valve (I think that's what it's called - it regulates the oxygen/gas ratio or something to the engine), and several otherparts and gaskets and whatnot, estimating a $1300 repair bill plus new tires (around $600) because every tire was different and so bald my repair shop told me I better buy new tires immediately and not to drive on them at all. So no oil and the engine freezes. Hmmmm..... make your own conclusion. Then they refused to pay for more than about 1/3 the cost of the rental car and for 2 weeks of day by day rental it was pricey. Apparently every part in that engine was worn out and defective, though Norfolk I think knew to doctor it up enough to test drive and run for about a half hour. I bought a different car for the same price that runs beautifully, looks great and came with a 3 year 50,000 mile warranty. I will be shopping there again next time around. I will NOT be shopping Norfolk. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE if you shop at Norfolk.

Great selections and wonderful prices!

by from Colorado |

I must say this was the perfect place to get my new car. The staff was friendly, they did not try to push the sale on you, it truly felt like they wanted to make sure and help you find the right car for you! Daniel was a great help, thank you! I am enjoying my ''04 Grand Cherokee Laredo. Norfolk Motors you are amazing!

No buying for us here

by from Centennial Co |

Waited so long that we walked out. People running around all over the place. Waited till after we got financing to start to negotiate and then no one would take charge. Would have liked the truck!!!

Great Used Car Dealer

by from Arvada, CO |

Daniel my car dealer representative and sales manager Nate were fantastic. Daniel helped me find a car within my price range and Nate helped me get better finaning that what my own bank offered. The process took a little while but I was happy with the results and ended up with a reliable 2007 Suzuki. They have nice clean cares on their lot. Please spend the time and check them out.

The Best Price I was able to find.

by from Denver, CO |

I was getting tired of going from dealer to dealer to find a car at the right price to replace the one I had for 8 years after an accident when I stumbled onto a car advertised by Norfolk Motors here on cars.com and was pleasantly surprised by their price. I reluctantly went there waiting for the "gotcha" moment....which never arrived. They are so nice and friendly, I was surprised by how painless the process was and how quickly I got done. I got the best price I could find, a really nice car, and the entire process was smooth and finished before I knew it. I have already told a few friends about my experience and one of them just bought a truck from them and he is stoked about the price he paid and the service he got. Go and see for yourself.....you have nothing to lose.

Best dealership

by from Denver ,Co |

I was really happy i choose to go here i originally went in to look at a different car then the one i purchased i did get approved but my payment was going to kill me then the dealer Neb asked why it was i wanted the car i went in for i gave him my list of what i wanted & needed in the car he ended up finding me a car with all i listed & more. I really enjoyed the buying process here. The car was more reasonably priced and the staff was so friendly and helpful. I am definitely getting my next car here they have a customer for life. Go in & ask for Neb he goes above & beyond to make the buying experience the best!!!

Friendly staff and simple buying process

by from Denver, CO |

I really enjoyed the buying process here. The car was more very reasonably priced and the staff was so friendly and helpful. I am definitely getting my next car here.