Norfolk Motors

Norfolk Motors

4860 Olive St, Commerce City, CO 80022

Used 877-726-5812

DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE, 6 MONTH 6,000 MILE EXTENDED WARRANTY

The Best Price I was able to find.

by from Denver, CO |

I was getting tired of going from dealer to dealer to find a car at the right price to replace the one I had for 8 years after an accident when I stumbled onto a car advertised by Norfolk Motors here on cars.com and was pleasantly surprised by their price. I reluctantly went there waiting for the "gotcha" moment....which never arrived. They are so nice and friendly, I was surprised by how painless the process was and how quickly I got done. I got the best price I could find, a really nice car, and the entire process was smooth and finished before I knew it. I have already told a few friends about my experience and one of them just bought a truck from them and he is stoked about the price he paid and the service he got. Go and see for yourself.....you have nothing to lose.

Great car buying experience, thanks Nate.

by from Ft.Lupton,Co. |

Exceptional customer service, Nate made this a great car buying experience. There was no pressure and the dealer allowed us to take as much time as needed in order to test drive multiple vehicles. He also worked hard to get us the very best loan that worked within our budget. We highly recommend Norfolk motors as a car dealership to purchase a vehicle from, they have plenty of great choices to choose from. We will definitely be back to purchase our next vehicle from Norfolk motors.

Great selections and wonderful prices!

by from Colorado |

I must say this was the perfect place to get my new car. The staff was friendly, they did not try to push the sale on you, it truly felt like they wanted to make sure and help you find the right car for you! Daniel was a great help, thank you! I am enjoying my ''04 Grand Cherokee Laredo. Norfolk Motors you are amazing!

No buying for us here

by from Centennial Co |

Waited so long that we walked out. People running around all over the place. Waited till after we got financing to start to negotiate and then no one would take charge. Would have liked the truck!!!

Great Used Car Dealer

by from Arvada, CO |

Daniel my car dealer representative and sales manager Nate were fantastic. Daniel helped me find a car within my price range and Nate helped me get better finaning that what my own bank offered. The process took a little while but I was happy with the results and ended up with a reliable 2007 Suzuki. They have nice clean cares on their lot. Please spend the time and check them out.

Best dealership

by from Denver ,Co |

I was really happy i choose to go here i originally went in to look at a different car then the one i purchased i did get approved but my payment was going to kill me then the dealer Neb asked why it was i wanted the car i went in for i gave him my list of what i wanted & needed in the car he ended up finding me a car with all i listed & more. I really enjoyed the buying process here. The car was more reasonably priced and the staff was so friendly and helpful. I am definitely getting my next car here they have a customer for life. Go in & ask for Neb he goes above & beyond to make the buying experience the best!!!

Friendly staff and simple buying process

by from Denver, CO |

I really enjoyed the buying process here. The car was more very reasonably priced and the staff was so friendly and helpful. I am definitely getting my next car here.