Norfolk Motors

4860 Olive St, Commerce City, CO 80022

Used 877-726-5812

GREAT STAFF

by from denver co |

Totally great experience. I will buy from this dealer again.

GREST STAFF

by from denver, co |

Great staff here at Northfolk motors! Dan took me straight to the vehicle that fit my description. I wanted something small and fast. I purchased a 2009 mini cooper s which I LOVE! It had some mechanical issues but Nate took care of each and every one! I will be purchasing from there again in the future! Thanks again to everyone there!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Boulder, CO |

Fantastic used car buying experience- Went in looking at a specific car with a fixed budget and the guys at Norfolk made it happen. Test drive was hassle and pressure free, as was the sales process. My car was detailed to the tee (inside and out) and has been running great with no problems at all. There are some bad reviews about this place regarding people having mechanical issues with the car they bought, but it's a buyers responsibility to check a vehicles history and is totally preventable by doing so. Before purchase, Norfolk provided/walked me through the Carfax as well as another vehicle history report for the car I bought so I knew EXACTLY what I was going home with. I would highly recommend Norfolk to anyone looking to buy a used car. 5 Stars!

Good Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I bought a used vehicle here. They made all the promised repairs and Daniel did a great job.

Nice Guys who don't deliver on their promises

by from thornton, Colorado |

Buying experience was decent, their initial followup was adequate but they failed to deliver on their promise to get me a replacement part for my vehicle. Emails to Nate the GM went unanswered, a phone conservation Daniel the salesman resulted in empty promises and no subsequent actions. So if you get what you want initially you should be okay, if not I hope you have better luck than I did.

Worst buying experience I have ever had, bar none.

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Let me begin by saying the staff here is very nice and reasonably friendly. They have a lot of cars to pick from and they all look very nice and they run well when you test drive. I bought a 2006 Audi with 109,000 miles on it and it ran for about 30 minutes before it started running very rought and it just got worse as I drove home until the Low Oil Pressure light came on and the Check Engine. I called Norfolk as soon as I got home to let them know what happened and they told me to take it to my Audi mechanic, which I did. They then came and picked up my car without telling me and I did not know where it was and whether it had been stolen or where it was taken. Nate told me that the 'warranty people wanted it at their own repair facility' and to call the warranty company. I called them and they had no idea who I was or where my car was. They had no record of it anywhere. I finally found out after 2 days of calling Norfolk that THEY had it. Norfolk told me that they would pay for a rental car while they were 'repairing' mine. I owned a 99 Audi that was totaled out by the insurance company when someone hit me in a parking lot and I have NEVER had a part that took more than one day to replace, yet Norfolk had it for 2 weeks, telling me every day that it would be ready the next and not to worry aobut the cost of the car rental, they would cover it. It took them 2 weeks to decide they didn't want to repair my car because it was 'too expensive', and then the engine broke they said. Hmmm, I wonder why... the diagnosis was the the spark plugs were so worn they needed immediate replacement, as well as the PCV valve (I think that's what it's called - it regulates the oxygen/gas ratio or something to the engine), and several otherparts and gaskets and whatnot, estimating a $1300 repair bill plus new tires (around $600) because every tire was different and so bald my repair shop told me I better buy new tires immediately and not to drive on them at all. So no oil and the engine freezes. Hmmmm..... make your own conclusion. Then they refused to pay for more than about 1/3 the cost of the rental car and for 2 weeks of day by day rental it was pricey. Apparently every part in that engine was worn out and defective, though Norfolk I think knew to doctor it up enough to test drive and run for about a half hour. I bought a different car for the same price that runs beautifully, looks great and came with a 3 year 50,000 mile warranty. I will be shopping there again next time around. I will NOT be shopping Norfolk. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE if you shop at Norfolk.

Great car buying experience, thanks Nate.

by from Ft.Lupton,Co. |

Exceptional customer service, Nate made this a great car buying experience. There was no pressure and the dealer allowed us to take as much time as needed in order to test drive multiple vehicles. He also worked hard to get us the very best loan that worked within our budget. We highly recommend Norfolk motors as a car dealership to purchase a vehicle from, they have plenty of great choices to choose from. We will definitely be back to purchase our next vehicle from Norfolk motors.

Great selections and wonderful prices!

by from Colorado |

I must say this was the perfect place to get my new car. The staff was friendly, they did not try to push the sale on you, it truly felt like they wanted to make sure and help you find the right car for you! Daniel was a great help, thank you! I am enjoying my ''04 Grand Cherokee Laredo. Norfolk Motors you are amazing!

No buying for us here

by from Centennial Co |

Waited so long that we walked out. People running around all over the place. Waited till after we got financing to start to negotiate and then no one would take charge. Would have liked the truck!!!

Great Used Car Dealer

by from Arvada, CO |

Daniel my car dealer representative and sales manager Nate were fantastic. Daniel helped me find a car within my price range and Nate helped me get better finaning that what my own bank offered. The process took a little while but I was happy with the results and ended up with a reliable 2007 Suzuki. They have nice clean cares on their lot. Please spend the time and check them out.