Arrotta's Automax & RVs

6623 N Division St, Spokane, WA 99208

Used 866-794-5280

Greatest rv purchase

by from Spokane Washington |

We bought a rv from them, best large purchase experience I have ever had. No stress with this purchase. The salesman came in on his day off and the finance guy was awesome! I will be back to buy a car when ready. Thanks guys for the great experience!

Great experience treated me with respect

by from Spokane, WA |

I am very satisfied with my purchase. I have PTSD from Vietnam and they treated me with respect. I needed a little extra time and space and got that.

Excellent experience

by from Spokane, WA |

All of our questions were answered. Everything was satisfactory. The people were very personable.

found exactly the car I wanted

by from Pasco, WA |

Left a message, but no one called or emailed me. I would have driven 90 miles that day for that car, oh well.

Arrotta's Automax & RVs responded to this review

August 3, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your review. I regret that you were not followed up with. My sincere apologizes, as we do get extremely busy, yet that is no excuse that no one got back to you. We are working to resolve this issue right now. We count your review as very valuable to us, as it shows us areas where we can improve. We strive to earn your business. Taking good care of our customers is extremely important to us. Please contact me directly and I will do whatever is in my power to find the vehicle you are searching for. I remain at your service, if there is anything I can do for in the future. Sincerely, Jason Roether Sales Manager Arrotta's Automax & RV's 509-703-7797

Amazing Service

by from Spokane, WA |

We bought a 2009 Dodge Journey on 7/7/14. Arrotta's replaced the rotors and brake pads and replaced 2 tires as well, all this after the paperwork was signed. They also paid for another repair shop to refill the fluid in the transfer case when they were not able to do so! We are still looking into another possible issue and they are standing behind their claim to not just sell a car but build a business! I would highly recommend looking for a vehicle here.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Spokane,WA |

GREAT DEALS, FRIENDLY SALESMAN AND OWNER. WE ARE A SATISFIED BUYER. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT DEAL. :)

Great service and tenacious sales reps.

by from Spokane Valley WA |

The sales rep, Nathan, did all that we needed to get the Motor Home we wanted at the price we needed. They all worked very hard to satisfy us.

bait and switch

by from Spokane, WA |

Called about a truck on their website. Eric said it was a great truck, clean with low miles. I asked if it was available for a test drive and he said "sure come on in anytime". I left immediately and arrived at their lot within 15 minutes to find out it had been sold hours earlier and my vehicle had been blocked in so I could not leave. "But we have some other trucks across the street you can buy"

good service , nice salesperson, low pressiure

by from spokane, wa |

have tried working with other lots and walked away...youguys are great.

Excellent Car Lot

by from Spokane, WA |

Hardworking and extremely patient salesmen. Very willing to work with you and have you driving off the lot in a vehicle you really like for a good price. Super impressed with the proffesionalism of the company.