Nalley Kia

Service 877-304-9841

It Has To Be Nalley!!!

Great Customer service

by from Decatur, GA. |

I purchased my Kia Sportage at Nalley Kia. I take my car in for scheduled maintenance and appreciate the email reminders, as tbe date approaches. The representatives are always professional. I especially enjoy Sherry's warm reception. The quality of service is great, affordable, and dependable. The facility is is clean and location is convenient.

Worst Experience

by from Covington, Ga |

The worst dealership I have ever been to. After 2 hours I still had not test driven a car. Also they did not even give me the appraisal of my trade in. After the 2 hours I had to ask about a test drive and it is then that they tell me they don't have the car I want on the lot. I take my keys and head out the door. The salesman tells me he will call me in a few hours to tell me about my appraisal and test driving the car I want. I did not receive any calls until the following day at 8 pm asking if I was still interested. I think it was a bit too late to be asking that. I guess they don't need the sale because I was really considering a Kia. Anyways, There are some other things as well but it is too much to write. I don't know how they stay in business.

Nalley Kia responded to this review

June 26, 2015

TJC, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of our dealership. Please accept my apologies for your negative sales experience. We pride ourselves in remaining honest and trustworthy in all services rendered. Please contact me ASAP at 678-374-3820, so that we can quickly resolve this issue and regain that trust back. Farouk Foaud General Manager

Worst Experience

Nalley Kia responded to this review

June 26, 2015

WOWWWW

by from ATLANTA GEORGIA |

I called and happened to speak with MARCUS BOOKER I CALLED HIM TUESDAY AFTER BEING FRUSTRATED BY OTHER DEALERS I WAS IN MY CAR BY THURSDAY I RECOMMEND NALLEY KIA TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED VEHICLE THANKS MARCUS

Nalley Kia good service ..

by from Covington,GA |

Received the service needed and was informed on a recall which was completed on the same service visit.

The purchase of my NEW CAR

by from Eatonton,Ga |

Darrell was extra helpful from the call to make sure that I was coming. That I was very satified after my purcfhase. I will refer others to contact you and Darrell. Thanks to you all.

Purchasing my 2015 Sportage

by from Atlanta |

My experience was that I had exceptional service. I arrived at the dealership Saturday morning and was able to drive out with my new vehicle with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of my day. Reggie Taylor was very informative in answering my questions. The financing provided by Kia was unmatched by my own credit union.

Awesome experience!

by from Lithonia, Georgia |

I had the pleasure of driving in and working with salesman Clive Owens! He was so professional frombeginning to end. The entire experience didnt take all day. Everyone was great! I love my new Kia Soul and I love Nalley Kia!

WONDERFUL Customer Service!!!! Rodney is the best!

by from Conyers, GA |

Rodney and Duane were just the best!! So friendly and very friendly!

Marcus Booker was The Best Salesman Ever

by from Decatur, GA |

Since last week I've been to a few car dealerships but there services made me leave. But when I went to Kia from the time I got out my car I was greeted with a warm smile. Then I met Marcus Booker. He walked me around and shows me a lot of cars that was within my budget. He wasn't pushy or rushing me either which was a plus. He showed me everything in the car & the thing that sold me was the warranty I've been having trouble with my car for the past 2 years but when Marcus told me th warranty that they had, I couldn't refuse. I told everyone about the service & I was in and out in no time.

Great service

by from Covington, Ga |

My second time coming here everything was to my liking. The customer service rep. Jessica Ables is wonderful and very courteous, very helpful.