Nelson Mazda Cool Springs

7104 S Springs Dr, Franklin, TN 37067

New 888-429-3519
Used 866-697-2144
Service 866-593-5272

We'll Make a Believer Out of You!

Helpful Not High Pressure

by from Thompsons Station, TN |

Bottom line: It's generally never fun to purchase a vehicle. But the Internet has changed our lives, so take advantage of it. I found Nelson Mazda's website to be up-to-date, which is really helpful. Our purchase process took 3+ weeks with little pressure from the dealership. We had several cars we were benchmarking against the Mazda 3. We actually upgraded our final decision from an I to an S Grand Touring, which may not have happened if we didn't feel like we could come back to the dealership several times to talk about the vehicles AND test drive them. Between my husband and I, we test drove at least 4 vehicles.

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded to this review

November 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're so glad we could help you find the perfect Mazda3 for you and your husband.

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs Service Was Awesome!

by from Smyrna, TN |

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs did an excellent job of getting me the car I wanted for the price I wanted. The buying experience overall was painless and I was very well taken care of. Cassie McCabe took great care of me as well as the GM Chad Custer. I would definitely go back to Nelson Mazda Cool Springs to buy a car again. The staff were non-commissioned, were very honest and truly wanted me to get the car I loved even if it wasn't their own. I'm so happy with my Mazda6 and can't wait to enjoy it for the next few years. Thanks to Nelson Mazda Cool Springs, I am a happy customer!

nelson mazda

by from nashville tenn |

nelson mazda is a super nice place to buy a car. they are up front and honest, the salesmen do not play games and the pricing is some of the lowest around . they have been around for a long time ,this is the first time that I have purchased a vehicle from them but after the great treatment I got from all the staff it won't be the last.

Nelson Mazda Attempted Purchase

by from Brentwood, Tn |

I own a Mazda Speed 3 which I had hoped to trade in on a new Mazda 6. I had purchased the Speed 3 from Nelson and had kept it in immaculate condition. It had less than 10,000 miles and no issues. That being said, the salesman stated they could not offer me more than a couple of thousand dollars less than Kelly Blue Book Trade In if the car was as good as I represented. If not when they inspected the car, it could be less. Further I was told the Mazda 6 is such a popular car, they would not discount it from the listed price. I tried to research this on the Mazda website but could not get any further information. All I got was a call back from a second Nelson who just reiterated what the first salesman had told me. Needless to say, I am pursuing another make. I have lost interest in trading for another Mazda.

Good place to trade, just be on your toes!

by from Old Hickory Tn |

Car was waiting with a reserved sign with my name on it, was greeted by salesman, then sales manager. Looked over the car went for a lengthy test drive, then began purchase. Had a trade in, and was told by manager there were problems with my trade, which there was not. A trick to give me less. We settled on a acceptable price and did business. Love the car so far!

Used Car Buyers Beware!

by from clarksville, tn |

We decided to try Nelson Mazda for honesty and reliability. That wasn't the case for us...sales associate assured us that if we purchase this car it had been completely checked out, serviced and in great condition as well as telling us the car was under the Nelson Mazda 3day return/7 day exchange policy. We bought the car and the salesman gave me $20 cash and apologized for leaving the car on empty. I went to get gas and was driving home only to find that the gas gauge was faulty and was reading empty after just putting $30 in 10 min earlier. I called the dealer immediately and told him the issue with the car and that we wanted to return the vehicle since we were under the 3 day return policy. To our shocking surprise the manager tells us the car in fact isn't covered! so to make a long story short the dealer did service the gas issue, but now we have a car that keeps losing coolant and Im afraid we may have a major issue on our hands. Im pretty sure now that the car hadn't been through service at all.