Nalley Toyota Stonecrest

Service 877-280-0534

It Has To Be Nalley!

K.Tobias

by from Decatur, GA |

I always have a pleasant experience at Nalley Toyota. From the time my loving husband purchased my 2 cars there I have been extra pleased. Mr. William St. Ledger Wright is an AWESOME Salesman. He was professional, polite and displayed expertise in our selection process of my "2014.5" Camry...And if my Asst. Service Manager,Mr. Abraham Castillo is off, I will not have my car serviced until he is back at work. Mr. Castillo is AWESOME as well. He also is so professional and polite and when he is charge of taking care of my car, I know it is well taken care of.

Service Call

by from Conyers, GA 30013 |

The young lady who checked me in was very professional and accommodating. She provided complete customer satisfaction. My only concern was the wait time to get the 12,000 mile inspection. I arrived at 10:45AM for a 11:00AM appointment and left right at 1:00PM. Two hours is a bit excessive for that type of service.

Selling a car with bad tires

by from Conyers, Georgia |

I purchased my 2014 Captiva Sport in February 2015. I have only had my car for 4 months. I started having to put air in my two front tires the second month I had the car. So about two weeks ago I brought my car in to be looked at and they told me there was nothing wrong with my tires, so I was like ok. They said come back if it happens again. So when I took it in today they told me I had two plugs in each tire and that they need to be replaced. $428 for two new tires and an alignment. So I was like, so you are telling me that yall sold a car that had two tires that already had plugs in them and I'm suppose to pay for them. I could understand if I've had this car for a year and if I got the plugs put in the tires. I've had this car for 4 months. I don't care if the car is used, why would you sale a car with two bad tires and not even tell the customer about the plugs in the tire. Because had I known I wouldn't have even purchased the vehicle. When I purchased the car, I gave you such great reviews because of your customer service but now I wish I hadn't even got the car from you. I should have went to one of your competitors. I will never shop nor refer anyone to you guys if this is how you treat your customers. I guess since you already got your check for the car you're happy. I think it's a bunch of crap. Not happy at all. Sincerely, Lillie Cole

Nalley Toyota Stonecrest responded to this review

July 26, 2015

Lillie, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of our dealership. I am so sorry about your service experience and I know that this has been very frustrating for you. We always want to provide you with exceptional service - exceeding your expectations. Please contact me ASAP so that we can quickly figure out where we went wrong in this situation try to resolve this. Timothy Swanson General Manager 678-710-8386

Excellent Service. Received at Nalley Toyota

by from Decatur, GA |

I am satisfied with the customer service that was received. Shawn Granville was a very knowledgeable service advisor and I am hoping that other's have the pleasure of conducting business with him. The quality of the repairs was excellent . The facility was clean and comfortable. In the near future, I am looking forward to trading in my car and buying a newer model from the dealership.

Excellent service

by from Conyers GA |

Joseph was most helpful and the repairs were done on time and as expected. Thank you.

Service received

by from Covington, GA |

My experience at Nalley Toyota (Stonecrest) is always rated a 10+. Everyone is so professional and helpful. My Service Advisor is very courtesy, professional, extremely helpful and always has a great smile on her face. She makes sure while you're waiting, you are comfortable & will ask if you need anything. When it's time for my service I always call the same person. I will rate Ms. Taniqua McGregor a 10+++. She's the BEST. I will recommend anyone/everyone to come to Nalley Toyota and always ask for Ms. McGregor. Thanks

Service Received!!

by from Stonecrest, Georgia |

First Class Service! I purchased a total of three vehicles from this Dealership but I never felt the need to provide to provide feedback before. Outstanding Service!!

Sales Professional

by from Snellville GA |

Sales Professional Roland was very friendly and easy to work with, I would definitely recommend any of my friends or relatives to see Mr Roland when conrsidering purchasing a Toyota

new car

by from Lithonia |

i had a great experience my car salesman was very nice n helpful. they made it so easy to buy a car from them. i will always tell people the experience i had n recommend them to buy a car from nalley.

Excellent Service

by from Decatur, Ga |

New brakes were placed on car by another general service center. After a coupler weeks brakes began to squeal when first driven in the morning and then would stop after car warm up. Car was returned to the center and was told the brakes are ok and that service center could not remedy the problem. Car was taken to other brake specialists and they did not know the cause and stated the breaks are find and see no problems. After about a year,we brought the car to Nally Toyota Stonecrest and they immediately saw that there were faulty breaks put on the car. New breaks were installed and now the squealing is gone.

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Conyers, Ga. |

Each time I brought my car, a 2005 Corolla, in - whether it was for routine service or an emergency, where I had to have it towed in - my Service Advisor, Shawn Granville has always shown professionalism. He is very knowledgeable and courteous. Overall, I have found the staff to be extremely courteous and I would definitely recommend Nally Toyota of Lithonia!