Bill Deluca Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Service 866-715-9597 Service 866-715-9597

DeLuca's Got the Deals

Not very helpful

by from Pelham |

I did a cars.com search to buy a new Ram 1500 truck. I picked Bill Deluca as one of the dealers since I bought my current 2012 Ram from there. I was contacted almost immediately by Victoria Legier by phone and email. I was a little busy so after a few days I called her and she was off that day. I left her an email stating I would call her tomorrow when she was in. I called her the next day and told her what I wanted and that my current Ram truck was from there and I was going to trade it in. She said she would call me back as she needed to check the lot. I never heard back from her. I guess this is how someone in sales treats a potential repeat customer. I guess I won't be buying from here again.

A great experience!

by from Salem, Nh |

I loved the demeanor of the salespeople at this dealership so much when I went lease a new car that I brought my mother down the next day and she bought a new car too! Salespeople were personable, informative, and met every possible need for both my mother and I.

Not allowed to look

by from Haverhill, MA |

went on a Sunday to look without being pestered by sales peoplel and was asked to leave by a rude person claiming to be security. Sorry Delucca, I can't look I can't buy. A first impression can only be made once. I will not be back. I live in Haverhill and it seems what is said may be true.