S & A Auto Sales

709-11 Rahway Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 866-441-8270 Used 866-441-8270

Life time warranty mosT of the car

Great service

by from NEWARK NJ |

This is my second car purchased from S & A and I am convinced that they have the best prices around and treated me so like I was part of your family; I love them and have already recommended it to my family and friends ..

dishonest and shady salesmanship

by from newark nj |

i saw a car that i was interested in i called the dealer and made a appointment with sales women to see the car on a specify date and time if the car checked out i would purchase that car. when i arrived and met with sales women she sold the car i was interested in to some new clients that just walk in and she wanted me to wait so she can show me other cars that i was not interested i was insulted i will never buy any auto from s&a

S & A Auto Sales responded to this review

October 4, 2013

First I apologize for the inconvenience occurred the 16th of September when you try to buy one of our cars, and even explain to you the situation. The other customer had also called for an appointment days before and then came hours before your visit, such as car dealers we never know for sure what they call customer will or will not buy the car. And the policy of our company is no deposit can not guarantee a sale, because many call letting you know you want a car and often are not. Once again we apologize and visit we are willing to provide the services and best prices for you.