Xclusive Motors

(4.9) 7 Reviews

541 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201

NO COMPLAINTS. GREAT SERVICE ALL AROUND

by from union new jersey |

Best car-buying experience ever. Very friendly, not pushy but attentive, answered all my questions easy. im in love with my new bmw 330. I Haven't had any problems at all. Xclusive Motors will be the only place I ever buy a used car from again.

awesome service

by from union, new jersey |

I brought my first Car from exclusive motors, and yes I was very nervous walking in. But right away they made me feel comfortable. The service was great and they helped me understand everything clearly. the process was really fast and easy. I have no complaints about this dealer. I would recommend my family and friends to shop there. I am really happy with my Honda odyssey.

Great Service

by from Paramus NJ |

Bought my acura tsx recently here at xclusive, was very happy with everything specially with sam the finance person made was very nice and made it clear with everything. car is running perfect, would recommend this dealer to anyone!!

knowledgeable dealer and trustworthy

by from bayonne, nj |

Didn't end up buying a car here...but nothing against the dealer, I just found a car I liked better, the people I talked to were so nice and helpful. My mechanic looked at some cars there and none of them seemed to have major problems. These people really know what they're doing! Keep up the great work Xclusive Motors! More dealers need to be like this.

I LOVED MY EXPERIENCE

by from elizabeth, nj |

I'm not in the market. I was driving by their lot and noticed the car I'm saving to buy(BMW X5). so I stopped to take a look at it. they offered great customer service, the sales rep was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. They offered for me to take a test drive, so I did and fell in love with the X5 even more. I explain to them my plans on purchasing a vehicle soon. I felt no pressure, I was comfortable and gain a lot of trust. I met with the finance advisor, he was able to let me know estimates on monthly payments, down payments and interest rate. I was pleased they were willing to help and inform me even though I wasn't ready to buy. All I know is that when I am ready Xclusive Motors will definitely earn my business and the business of my friends and family.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD BY FAR!.

by from Newark, NJ |

I've been in the market for a good month and stopped by Xclusive Motors. I loved the selection of inventory they had to offer. I was in the market for a particular vehicle, which they had, but after sitting down with the sales and finance mgrs. I realize I could buy something more reliable, newer and more stylish. I felt comfortable and I trusted Xclusive to take care of me and they did exactly it. I know one thing I will continue to go to them for all my vehicle purchases.

GREAT PLACE.....

by from ELIZABETH NJ |

MUST START OF WITH I WASNT IN THE MARKET FOR A CAR BUT THEY MADE IT EASY AND POSSIBLE FOR ME TO WALK AWAY WITH ONE. SALES PERSON CRIS MADE ME FEEL CONFIDENT ON HIM AND MY PURCHASE.... PLEASE STOP BY AND SEE THEM IF UR IN THE MARKET..... THUMBS UP