Carmart Automall

Carmart Automall

2286 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789

Used 866-751-3586

Please allow us to help you find the ideal vehicle to meet your needs and your budget.

CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!

by from ORLANDO FL |

TO JAMES THOMAS AND THE WHOLE CARMART AUTOMALL TEAM YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. I JUST FELT SO WELCOMED AND WELL TREATED REGARDLESS OF MY CREDIT OF FINANCIAL SITUATION. I HAD VERY LITTLE MONEY AND VERY LITTLE CREDIT AND YOU GUYS TREATED ME LIKE MY $500 WAS $5,000 THAT'S REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN HONDA TOYOTA AND NISSAN BECAUSE I WENT TO THOSE PLACES AND NEVER MADE IN THE DOOR. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

December 23, 2014

We at Carmart Automall want to thank you for stopping in and taking the time to enjoy our buying experience. It was our pleasure of having you here and helping you to your new car. Feel free to send referrals. We pay $100.00 for every person you send that buys a car.

Carmart Automall the best dealer in orlando

by from Davenport ,Fl |

Thank you James and Thomas for the best services the i have in your dealer and help me out with the car of my dream me and my wife are so happy with our new car is like a dream come true thank you again for a wonderful service god bless you guys

September 27, 2014

We want to thank you for stopping by to receive our buying experience. Just as a reminder that any one refered by a customer will receive $100. upon purchase. thanks again.

GREAT CAR

by from Orlando, Florida |

WILL BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN.... GREAT RATE 2.9 - THEY HAVE PLENTY OF OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO FINANCING....

Excellent Sevice

by from New York, NY |

Everyone was amazing and kind. The service was great. Found just the car I was looking for for a great price. Definitely would recommend this place to everyone looking for a car.

my first car

by from Orlando, Florida |

Today i bought my first car. A 2008 honda civic ex from carmart automall. I had a great experience here everybody was nice. Carolina my saleslady was very friendly. She treated me like family from the moment I walked in. Lisa, the finance lady was great. She helped lower my interest rate, that included warranty and gap insurance too. They worked with me for two days to get everything handled. I feel very happy. I finally got my own car.

February 4, 2014

Thanks gb you were very easy and fun to deal with We try to make every customer feel special

great experience nothing like it

by from Oviedo, Florida |

This is the best experience their is! I enjoyed Ryan and Lisa very much!

February 5, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Chris

Great Experience

by from orlando,florida |

Ryan, the salesman greeted me very nicely...He brought us right to the vehicles that fit into our budget..we visited many dealerships but Carmart Automall showed us the diffrence in service. Lisa, the Finance Manager, took care of us quickly, and simply. She totally took care of us.

January 29, 2014

Thanks so much Kelsey for your business!!!

Love my Altima!

by from Sanford, Florida |

thanks to Frank and everyone at Carmart Automall! I have always wanted a 2010 Altima but was having a hard time getting financed, call these guys and they will make you as happy as I am!!!!

December 10, 2013

Thank you Kelly, at Carmart Automall we take great pride in finding the perfect car for every customer. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you further in the future. If you have been looking for the car of dreams and want a great deal please call Carmart Automall today!