Carmart Automall

(5.0) 5 Reviews

2286 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789

Excellent Sevice

by from New York, NY |

Everyone was amazing and kind. The service was great. Found just the car I was looking for for a great price. Definitely would recommend this place to everyone looking for a car.

my first car

by from Orlando, Florida |

Today i bought my first car. A 2008 honda civic ex from carmart automall. I had a great experience here everybody was nice. Carolina my saleslady was very friendly. She treated me like family from the moment I walked in. Lisa, the finance lady was great. She helped lower my interest rate, that included warranty and gap insurance too. They worked with me for two days to get everything handled. I feel very happy. I finally got my own car.

February 4, 2014

Thanks gb you were very easy and fun to deal with We try to make every customer feel special

great experience nothing like it

by from Oviedo, Florida |

This is the best experience their is! I enjoyed Ryan and Lisa very much!

February 5, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Chris

Great Experience

by from orlando,florida |

Ryan, the salesman greeted me very nicely...He brought us right to the vehicles that fit into our budget..we visited many dealerships but Carmart Automall showed us the diffrence in service. Lisa, the Finance Manager, took care of us quickly, and simply. She totally took care of us.

January 29, 2014

Thanks so much Kelsey for your business!!!

Love my Altima!

by from Sanford, Florida |

thanks to Frank and everyone at Carmart Automall! I have always wanted a 2010 Altima but was having a hard time getting financed, call these guys and they will make you as happy as I am!!!!

December 10, 2013

Thank you Kelly, at Carmart Automall we take great pride in finding the perfect car for every customer. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you further in the future. If you have been looking for the car of dreams and want a great deal please call Carmart Automall today!