Asheboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mazda

1709 E Dixie Dr, Asheboro, NC 27203

New 866-817-9038
Used 888-410-7452
Service 866-817-8877

Only at Asheboro Dodge do you get the Asheboro Advantage! Shopping anywhere else just doesn't make sense.

my wife and I had a great buying experience

by from Seagrove NC |

My wife and I had a great buying experience at Asheboro Dodge Rodney Hamilton was our sales person he done a very good job of helping us find the new vehicle we needed he was honest and upfront about everything and it was a joy to do business with. I will buy from Rodney agin!

Excellent Customer Service

by from ELon, NC |

I was looking for a good, low mileage SUV. Found one thru an internet search at this dealer. Price was good, salesman was great and I ended up purchasing the same day. Overall experience easy- happy with my purchase.

AWESOME! No one else compares!

by from Asheboro, NC |

All my life I've had used cars, but with my newborn daughter shortly on the way I decided it was time to step up to the plate and purchase a new car for my new family. I researched various cars, from the Honda Civic, Nissan Altima, Toyota Corolla and Chevy Cruze--we almost had our mind deadset on the Altima, but after hearing that the old Stuart Bowman was under new ownership, we decided to check out the Mazda 3 - it was a great ride but we still liked the roominess of the Altima, but the courteous sales consultant was determined we knew all of our options before we left - so he showed us the Dodge Avenger, it was a black 2013 model with chrome wheels. My fiance was in love with the Avenger, from it's fierce front end to sharp body lines running down to crisp, bright and safe LED taillights. It reminded me of an underdog superhero, the one who comes running from the blaze to save the day (in this case, an AVENGER jumping from a midst of car confusion!) -- so we instantly decided to go for a test drive... it was like riding on a cloud, and even smoother than my Audi S4 Quattro; it was snowing that day, and I swear it handled better than that AWD Audi! We came back from the test drive, conversated with our salesperson for a short time and it feels like minutes later we were driving home in our brand new Dodge Avenger from Asheboro Dodge! Now, it is 6 months and 12,000 miles later, our daughter is 4 months old and I've never felt safer with her and my newlywed wife on the road. :) THANK YOU ASHEBORO DODGE, FOR GIVING US AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE-- WE WILL BE BACK! We have already sent two family members there and they bought a car! Thanks again!