Buick GMC Cadillac of Cape Cod

600 Yarmouth Rd, Barnstable, MA 02601

Great Customer service

by from Yarmouth Massachusetts |

Great experience, very professional! They worked as a team and got me the car and price/payment that I wanted. I never felt pressured. Thank you Scott, James, Craig and Andrew! Gratefully, Dawn

No return calls when promised

by from Attleboro, Mass |

Spoke to Craig, sale rep a few times regarding a SUV I was interested in buying. Was ready to visit at the dealer and called and asked a question he needed to ask the GM and was going to call back in 5 minutes. Never heard from this dealership again. Will take my business elsewhere if your interested customers are not worth you calling back as you say.

Buick GMC Cadillac of Cape Cod responded to this review

July 8, 2015

Thank you for your review Tony, your feedback is important. I had called you back and left you a voicemail regarding the vehicle being sold. I am sorry you did not receive the message. I had given your contact information to the wholesaler who bought the Jeep from us and to call you directly. Upon reading your review, I left you an additional voicemail and never heard back. As you can see our reviews are all very good and we wish to keep on serving our customers with the best service possible. Again, we apologize that you had not received that message and hope we can earn your business in the future.

Excellent buying experience

by from Dennis, MA |

Martha Dauphinais was very helpful and, in working with her G.M., made the process very straight forward for us decide on purchasing a new ATS4. We would highly recommend the dealership as they are very customer service oriented and were great to work with. This is a 5 star dealership all around.

All around perfect, sales and service

by from Hyannis ma |

Thank you Martha! You are why I came back for my next car. Excellent service and attention to detail.

Great Dealership with Good Salesmanship-

by from Madison, CT |

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2011 Buick Lucerne CX and the entire trade-in/purchase process was outstanding. Our salesman, Scott, explained each step and was very thorough with all aspects- car trade-in, paperwork, vehicle preparation, etc. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a GM vehicle.

Sales Experience like no other!

by from Dennis, MA |

Sales made easy. Martha took great care of us from start to finish. From vehicle selection to test drive to taking the vehicle home. Excellent and in a minimum of time! I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend her and the dealership to friends and family both. Love my new Acadia...the perfect tailgating vehicle. Go Pats!

Great product, very friendly...

by from Yarmouth |

Great car buying experience at Cape GM. My salesperson Martha was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Great buying experience!

by from Osterville,Ma |

I live on Cape Cod but have bought my past three trucks off cape due to a poor experience at a Hyannis based company. This time around when shopping a new Sierra i decided to take a stab at Cape GMC for the first time and I'm very happy that i did. I worked with salesman Davis who was very knowledgeable, honest and transparent from the word go, his comic relief helped a lot as well. It terms of the showroom, I have no complaints, yes it was't your gigantic fancy showroom like off cape, but I'm not there to buy a showroom. I had a comfortable seat to sit in, hot coffee when i wanted it and many other amenities. What i like about Cape Gm is that they pride themselves on being a small family business that develops a more personal relationship with you. I highly recommend Davis and the crew at Cape GMC, from an experienced buyer this place was the best.

Great purchase!

by from Truro, MA |

Bought a used 2011 Chevy Equinox. Price was a fair price and trade in was pretty fair also. Martha was fantastic!, very helpful and attentive.

Visit and Overall experiance