Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

5050 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

No Happy Birthday for me :(

by from Henderson, NV |

I've been watching for Ford Escape Hybrid's for month's now, comparing and test driving. On my birthday, I went to Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, hoping to test drive the Escape they had listed. It was a bit overpriced compared to other Escapes with comparable mileage and features, but hey, it was my birthday. When I arrived as I walked in a Sales person walked in with a couple just ahead of us, and actually let the door close instead of holding it for us............ strike one. Then when I got in there they told me that the car was sent off to Auction and was no longer available. Why couldn't they tell me that on the phone prior to driving 25 miles? Why didn't they take their ad down for 3 days afterward? Strike two No one even asked us if we wanted to look at something else, so we left. Sad birthday. On the way out, a different salesperson walked in with a male customer (a male!), he held the door for his customer but not for us (myself and two young daughters)......... big strike three I'm out.

love it!!!!!!

by from nevada,lv |

My sales man was Bryan Slaughter and he was vary perfetionle. I definitly recomend going there and asking for Bryan Slauhhter!!!!!! ;-)

Teamwork!

by from Las Vegas |

I loved despite my situation the salesman and everyone worked as a team to get the deal done.

Best car buying experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

By far, the best car buying experience ever. Great people, no pressure, and good pricing.

Didn't buy one yet,but after I save up i will

by from Henderson, NV |

I was so excited after my visit to Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep. When I walked in I was welcomed right away by Michael Bookman I will soon be needing a new car. I didn?t know what I wanted and he has helped me narrow down my search. Although I haven?t made my purchase yet, I am looking forward to coming back to buy from Michael. I was very impressed with his knowledge and he made the car buying process Fun! I felt as if I was talking honestly to an old friend when talking to Michael as soon as I can save up a little more. I will be buying my new car from Michael at Sahara Chrsler Dodge Jeep Ram. Wow lots to choose from!!

Great financing options

by from Henderson, NV |

By far the best car buying experience we?ve ever had! Our salesperson Michael was friendly and listened to what we were looking for and showed us vehicles in our budget. I love their no-hassle, haggle-free pricing and they offered us great financing options. We will definitely recommend this dealership to our friend and tell them to go see Michael!

Considerate of my budget

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very nice people. My sales professional Inara was very nice and helpful. The other employees there were also very considerate of an old guy who hates to spend money.

This is your place to go

by from Las Vegas, NV |

If you?re looking for a little more relaxed environment when purchasing a car or even just looking Sahara Chrysler Jeep Doge id your place. I originally came in approximately 3 weeks ago, from the get go I was greeted at my car much like you would expect. However it?s not your typical sales gimmick of showing a cheap model then trying to close the deal with a fully upgraded one. Nor did they hide the price on two or three stickers strategically placed around the car. It?s simply listed on a yellow tag hanging from the rear view mirror. I was skeptical of the price at first however over the past 3 weeks with shopping at other dealerships I saw it was fairly marked. That?s what brought me back, today I was greeted by Ari and she was nothing but smiles and made it an enjoyable experience for me. She took her time and made sure I felt comfortable with the vehicle I was purchasing (2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.) she allowed me the space to look over the vehicle as much as I wanted without pressuring me at any time. You would be lucky to have her sell you a vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership based off the car buying experience alone, much less the great price. Also I would like to note that this dealership has the same price on the car as on their website. Not like other dealers that try to get you on their lot only to push up the price.

Best experience hands down!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This was the best car buying experience I had hands down! Since I walked in the lot the saleswoman Dasia was very attentive and catered to my every need. She was quick to find me a great car and make me a great. Not only was she great but everyone else I dealt with was great from the sales manager to the finance guy they all did their part and made me happy! I honestly would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. They also have some of the best prices I?ve ever seen too.

Willing to work with you

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very helpful and friendly staff, especially working with Ari. No pressure and willing to work with you. Up front pricing made it easy to decide and got a good deal with my purchase. I did my research and did my homework for my purchase. This dealership made the process quick and painless, without the hassle. Quality inventory and a must to check out if you?re in the market to buy.