Executive Autosport

Executive Autosport

8041 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97202

Used 888-389-4509

Come and browse our hand selected premium pre-owned inventory with our pressure free hassle free environment

Happy Camper

by from Portland, OR |

Wife looking for new or used went on line and found you and the car she drove off in. We went to your store and looking around, out comes John A. asked if he can help us. Showed us the car the wife seen online, I test drove the car and it was the last time i drove it, the wife took over. John was very help full. and the wife is a happy camper. that makes me a Happy Man. Thank you very much. -Scott P.

Great used car buying experience!

by from Portland Oregon |

Thanks goes out to my salesman John for making buying a car actually enjoyable. Knowledgeable, friendly, respectful, and most importantly low pressure. I wouldn't hesitate to contact John again to help with buying my next car. Thanks again!

Excellent to deal with!!

by from Estes Park, CO. |

John was a great help, easy to deal with and made our long distance purchase a peice of cake. I don't think we have ever made a purchase that was easy!! We love our HUMMER H3 and was exactly what we were looking for, we drove it 1300 miles back to the mountains of CO. and it ran great. Thank you much!!!!

A pleasure to do business with!

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

John was very honest and helpful with my purchase of a 2008 Cadillac Cts I trusted this dealership even though I could not see the car in person and the car arrived just as it was described. Overall I'm very happy with purchase and would recommend this dealership.

Great Deal on a Great Car!

by from Portland, OR |

Just purchased a Toyota MR2 from David. I had been looking for months for a low mileage MR2, found one on Craigslist and went over with my wife the same day. David had his ducks in a row and I think he was surprised that I said "I'll take it" before we even test drove it. This was a consigned vehicle and the asking price was below Kelly Blue book. Didn't even dicker the price. My wife loves this car, and I'm happy that she's happy! Way to go David! Thank you so much! Robert

Just Looking

by from Troutdale, OR |

We searched far and wide for our new Mini Cooper. After 2 months of looking, we were driving up and down McLoughlin Blvd and decided to stop into Executive Autosport. We explained we were just looking and did not need any assistance. The salesman (John) said that that was perfectly fine and to feel free to tap him on the shoulder if we needed any assistance. We walked around the lot for a couple minutes and came across a chocolate brown Mini similar to what we were looking for. My wife went in to ask about the vehicle's price and history while I looked it over in depth. We were provided a large stack of service records, a Carfax as well as a Kelly Book value report. It had a great history and a reasonable price. We drove the car and fell in love. The purchase experience was very quick and easy. Once we decided to buy we were in and out of there in 20 minutes! A truly great experience from beginning to end. We were treated fairly with NO pressure and annoying sales tactics. We couldn't be happier. Got my wifes car just in time for the New Year!

These people give car salesmen a bad name

by from Portland, OR |

This dealership is everything that gives used car salespeople bad names. We worked with them because we like to support businesses in our neighborhood and sadly now have a car which will never be driveable. We purchased a vehicle for our teenage daughter. The first vehicle was uninsurable because the VIN did not match from the car to the paperwork. They claimed an honest mistake and said they wanted to make it right. The said they would give us a dea on a better vehicle of a higher quality that had just under gone recent mechanical repairs that were warranted. Not only did they bait and switch the price at sale, but 48 hours after purchasing the car it died a smokey death on the side of the road after only 50 miles of use by us. Further research showed the auto repair shop on the paperwork we were given by Executive Autosport (Steves Auto Repair-mechanic Austin Carroll) were fake and did not exist. Austin Carroll is a person with whom they continue to do business and had a car on their lot within a week of our pointing out the shop was fake and the work had not been done. The engine has melted due to a non-repair of a part (the Turbo Coolant Line) listed on the work order we were given at purchase of the vehicle. We have had an independant mechanical failure expert inspect the car and do a full and complete report on the vehicle. This vehicle was not in the condition in which the owner, Donnie Bissle, and his consignment manager, David Bossert, stated and sold us the vehicle on. These are not honest people and they still are failing to rectify the situation. We have a great deal of documentation proving that they forged a DMV document, the repair shop they had paperwork on is fake, Austin Carroll is acting as a dealer without a license, and many, many others. Do NOT purchase a car from this dealership for any reason.

Consignment experience

by from Portland OR |

Consigned my car valued at $5,000, guy was real motivational and sure I could get that amount in less than a month. After a month and a half I get a call from the owner saying that my type of car usually don't go past $4500 I had to lower the price by $1200 to eventually have it sell. Do your homework and sell the car yourself, these guys are not worth it.

I love this place!

by from Portland, OR |

Hi Donny and Dave! Just would like to thank you guys for the great customer service and being up front during my purchase of a used car from your lot. My husband and I talked about how professional you and your team are. Just like to say thanks for all your help with this purchase. You made it all too easy. I'M SOLD with your place, you will see me again and I will put the word out. THANKS!!