Bob Rohrmans Schaumburg Lincoln

Used 877-468-4091
Service 888-665-3455

Best Buying Experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

it was good! Paul was very informative and attentive. I am looking at the ford fusion and heard about the mkz as an option. Very nice car; i will be back to test drive.

the best service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T EXPRESS IN WORDS WHAT A PLEASURE IT IS TO HAVING ALL OF OUR SERVICE ON BOTH OF ARE LINCONLS SERVICED AT BOB ROHRMAN SCHAUMBURG LINCOLN! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

No Service

by from forest park |

Went in to get information on the car and the salesman left me standing outside for 45 minutes. Went down the street and bought a car one hour later

Awesome staff for my first time buying!!!

by from Streamwood il |

For being my first time buying a car from a dealer the whole staff were so helpful. I went in to look at a car I was interested in purchasing and right away Dan came up to greet me, asked me what I was interested in looking I told him a Buick verano. He briefly told me stuff about the car and we took for a test drive, and it was all easy from that point on. Dan helped me on getting a fair price, the manager Ralph was nice and straight forward with everything. Also, Katherine the other sales person for helping dan out with my visit, and Erick the finance director for making my purchase possible. Overall these people know a good way to do business, ask for dan or Katherine.