Ken Garff Chevrolet American Fork

Service 877-371-8097

We Hear You

Great Dealership

by from Grand Junction, CO |

My experience with Ken Garff Chevrolet was excellent. We purchased a new Cruze. This is the third Cruze I have purchased, so I am very familiar with the car. They are great cars at a great value. Carey Simon was great to work with. We live in Grand Junction, and I had limited time in Utah. I sent an email Thursday evening and within a half-hour I received a reply from him. We got a great deal on the car. I placed a deposit that evening, and picked up the car he next day. The car was ready to go and signing the paperwork was even a pleasure. I can't recall the name of the person who helped with the paperwork, but he was great as well. Overall it was a wonderful, hastle-free experience.

Best service ever

by from Westjordan ut |

I was so very pleased withs service I got. If you really want someone to hear you and to walk away with a huge smile and totally satisfied this is the place to buy your next vehicle.. Willis also known as Bill was the best salesman I've ever came across and I have bought five different vehicles in my life and I've never had better service and been happier with the vehicle they found me with every single amenity we asked for and way under the price we said so of course that was amazing when it comes to sales normally they try to push all they can but not these guys I'm telling you they are truely driven on customer satisfaction. They were so awesome I'm sending them a gift basket and I hope to see them again some day... Thank you team ken garff Chevrolet in American fork from bob and holly tresner...

Awesome!

by from Eagle Mountain, UT |

We came to buy a car at Ken Garff Chevrolet in American Fork because we had purchased a 2011 Chevrolet Aveo from another dealer and had it serviced by the service department after our dealer declined to service it. Ken Garff and had an unbelievable experience with an honest, dedicated service team -- we literally paid nothing, because the part was under warranty. $0. For a faulty computer. Amazing! We were pleased to find that the sales team matched the excellence of the service department. Gary was awesome to work with, listened carefully to our needs, and helped ensure that we were in the right vehicle for our growing family. He is a genuine, caring person, and very experienced in the business as well -- he even called in Reed to help us decide between the two vehicles we thought were best. When time for financing came, we could not have been even more impressed that the quality matched the experience thus far. Our rep (Kim? Ken?) was very experienced and even went above and beyond the call of duty to recommend an even better rate than our credit union had offered. The whole team was there until 10:00 at night making sure we got everything right and could drive home in our new vehicle. A five-star, fantastic experience. Great job guys! We love our car, and we look forward to a continued, long-term relationship with your team!

Great Experience. Fantastic Staff

by from Cedar Hills, UT |

In 2009, we bought a Malibu. We drove it, took many family trips and really enjoyed the vehicle.I felt that it was time to trade the Malibu in and get another vehicle. We went back to the same dealership and the staff was very friendly and courteous. They let us test drive several cars and answered all of our questions. When it cam time to make a deal (we bought the 2014 Impala) they put together one was very generous. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great Vehicle and Great Service

by from Lehi, UT |

Ken Garff Chevrolet was awesome. I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ and it is a great vehicle. I would definately recommend Ken Garff Chevrolet. They were fast and didn't play any gamies with me.

Great Service!

by from Pleasant Grove, UT |

We were former customers of Gene Harvey Chevrolet, and have gone back to them with vehicle purchases from time to time, and have never been disappointed. This time, with a mortgage modification hanging over our credit rating, they were not only able to get us into a new Chevy Traverse, but also get us the best interest rate possible--all with a less-than-stellar credit rating. Jared and Reid went above and beyond the call of duty. Couldn't be happier.

Great Employee's

by from American Fork, Utah |

My husband and myself have made many purchases with Gene Harvey and Ken Garff Chevrolet. Gary Christofferson has been our go to salesman. The relationship with Gary started out by purchasing vehicles but has become more than that. Gary has become our friend. Gary calls just to check on us and has even called to let us know if a vehicle has come in that we may be interested in.If you look at our history you can see we are car junkies and appreciate a nice vehicle. We could have gone anywhere and in fact we have before and left not buying the vehicle. The customer service we have received from Gary, Ken Christofferson and Matt in the service center has been first rate. We have and will continue to refer friends to Ken Garff because of the outstanding employee's you have working for you.

Friendly staff, professional service

by from Bluffdale Utah |

It was a pleasant experience. Everyone was extremely kind. I did not feel pressured and everything was handled professionally.Their facility was neat and tidy and easy to find

Great Experience and Great Value!!

by from South Jordan, UT |

My wife and I had been looking for a new vehicle to accommodate our growing family for the last couple of months. We finally landed on a vehicle that we felt had all of the safety and comfort items that we needed and went to Ken Garff Chevrolet in American Fork. We were pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of our salesman, Brandon. He was very attentive to our needs and assisted us all the way through the process. I would definitely recommend this dealership with your next vehicle purchase. Thanks Brandon!!!