Auto Market AZ

501 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 888-231-4104

Excellent Experience!!!

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I stumbled upon a specific car that I wanted on cars.com. This car happened to be located at Auto Market AZ---I had never heard of this place, and was worried that it would not compare with the well-known bigger lots. I drove by the location as was skeptical--I finally talked myself into stopping, and boy, was I glad I did!!! I was greeted by friendly staff (Suzanne) who was there to answer any questions I had without being "pushy" in any way. She gave me plenty of personal space as I examined the car (which was conditioned exactly as it was described online) and even let me take it for a test drive on my own---so I didn't have that extra pressure sitting in the backseat telling me all the reasons as to why I should buy it. By the time I got back to the dealership with the car, I knew I wanted to buy it. Suzanne and Rosico made the financing part ridiculously fast and easy. I was also given an extremely generous value for the car that I ended up trading-in that night. I left with a new car in about two hours--my grandmother had purchased a car from Thorobred Chevrolet (Chandler) that same afternoon and it took her six hours! There is no doubt that I will be purchasing all of my future cars from Auto Market AZ, and I would highly suggest that everyone else do the same :)

January 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We hope the Sypder has been treating you well! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! - The Auto Market Team

Great dealership!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Auto Market and we couldn't be happier. Sadir, Steve and Ro were friendly, welcoming and not at all pushy. It took us a little over a week to decide if this is what we really wanted to do and not once did they pressure us into the purchase. They let us work at our own pace and were always there to answer our questions and concerns. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable with the buying process. We have purchased vehicles from big name dealerships in the past and the experience is anything but easy or appealing. Sadir and Ro really made is feel like friends/family and made the experience personal. We highly recommend buying from this dealership. The people are wonderful and the car has been amazing!

Terrible Experience! Beware!

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

I purchased a 2005 325i from Auto Market. The buying experience was simple and easy. The rest was a nightmare with no end in sight. It was part of the deal to replace the winshield and the front rotors. The first winshield person never called me. I had to make several calls to A.M. reminding them. When he showed he didn't speak English so I couldn't communicate with him. I was basically pointing... Well, he installed the wrong winshield. A.M. sent a second person out to replace it. They did, however, in the proces they broke the rain sensor which controls the winshield wipers and headlamps. They had attempted to fix it and are blowing me off. On the rotors, they did replace them as agreed with new ones. The vibration stopped.... until about 2 weeks ago. I'm thinking that it must now be the "rear" rotors b/c the fronts are new and were replaced right? Wrong! I just received a call from a trusted BMW service center in Scottsdale and they informed me that it is the "front" rotors that are warped. I explained that they are new. He said he is not sure where they came from but yes, they are warped. I left a message for the owner to call me and he never did. This is after he was telling me when I bought the car that it's what the dealer does "after the sale" that is the difference between them.... LOL! So now I'm faced with having to pay out of my own pocket for repairs that were either promised or caused by them. Shame on them!

Excellent Customer Services!!!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I went to Automaker to see a Jeep Grand Cherokee that they were advertising. I was greeted by the owner who called Suzanne to help me. They pulled out the car and Suzanne and Brianna let me take my time to check all over the car without no pressure at all. They answered any questions I had and provided me with all the records of the car. I was very pleased with their customer services. I asked if I could take a ride with the car and to my surprise they allowed me to do it by myself!! They said that way I can feel free to ride the car without any pressure....Amazing!!! I loved the car, there were a couple of little things that needed repair that Steve immediately repaired for me. The whole process of buying the car was completely smooth and fast! I am very happy with my Grand Cherokee and with my experience of buying through AutoMaker AZ and their extraordinary customer service! I highly recommended them!!

Not all that honorable

by from San tan Valley Arizona |

We came into this dealership for a specific car and ended up with a beautiful Audi A4. The girl who helped us was very kind even after us test driving a few cars. The whole process was wonderful. We settled on the Audi but the check engine light was on and there was an issue with the sunroof knob, we got a "we owe" to fix the problem that was causing the check engine light (not just reset the light) and get the sunroof to operate. We were told that we would need to make an appointment, to which we did and brought the car in a few days later. I was there for a little over an hour where they took my car and at first I was led on to believe that they were fixing the car that day and right there in front of Suzanne and the owner made arrangements to have my kids picked up and that I would need a ride. Well that changed and the car was brought back and I was told that they needed to order the knob for the window and that the check engine light was due to a computer chip getting wet when they washed the car.Long story short my final phone call Suzanne was really kind, understanding and sympathetic to how we had been ignored and not helped, I was supposed to get an update and a solution. That is the last I spoke with them I have sent two certified letters, both have been received, but not one word has been written or spoken to me in effort to make things right, The car is in trouble because of this check engine light, I have been told by mechanics that is most likely a transmission issue. Let me be clear we bought the car on the condition that the window knob be replaced and the Issue with the check engine light be fixed and the light not just be reset. They issued a "we Owe" that has not been honored. Stay away verbal and written word does not mean a lot here. I am surprised with the great reviews from others they would allow my situation get to this point. oh we bought the car in December here we are in March with no solution and we are being ignored to no end.

A Speedy and great Experience!

by from Tempe, AZ |

Had a very nice experience there, car was ready for me when I got there and was able to test drive it. Service was very friendly and informative! I would recommend everyone to go there and have a lovely experience like I did.

January 5, 2014

Patrick, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business and we hope the Mercedes treats you well! - The Auto Market Team.

Jeep Rubicon

by from Phx Az |

I would have to say out of the 4 times I have bought a car from a dealership buying my jeep was by far the best. My experience was absolutely hassle free and the girls were great. Super friendly with no pressure at all. The previous owner of my jeep did some lift modifications and did not do them correctly (setting the drive shaft angles) which I noticed shortly after my purchase but this was not a problem at all the Auto Market team fixed everything and the jeep drives like a champ! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks Auto Market you have earned a customer and friend. Chris.

January 5, 2014

Chris, Thank you for your review, we're so glad that the Rubicon has been working out well! It was great to work with you, and we hope to see you here again in the future! - The Auto Market Team

Fast and Easy Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I just want to come here to express my gratitude and appreciation that Auto Market AZ has done for me and my boyfriend. Like every person has we were car shopping as early as 9am. We even spent 3 hours at a close by dealership trying to close a deal but the interest rate they were asking for was too high. My boyfriend saw Auto Market AZ and suggested we go in. But by this time it was already 6:30pm and I was ready to call it quits. As we were looking at a 2003 gold Lexus we were greeted by a young lady named Rosico. She let us take the car for a test drive and we fell on love with it. Long story short we were able to leave with the car. Auto Market AZ team has been so wonderful to my boyfriend and I. They were willing to work with us and help us in anyway possible. We are just so grateful for this dealership and have not stop word of mouth to people we know. Thank again so much for the professionalism and great service. Shop here you won't be disappointed.

January 3, 2014

Sharron, It was a such a pleasure for us to work with you! Thank you for your review, and we hope the Lexus has been great to you! - The Auto Market Team.

Happy Customer

by from Scottsdale Az |

Everyone was friendly and helpful from the time I entered the dealership until I left with my car. Suzanne worked diligently to find a vehicle and the right loan that I wanted and was very pleasant to deal with Steve that told me all about the car I was buying. It was a great overall experience from start to finish.

January 3, 2014

Dan, Thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate it!

Great Service, Friendly!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very nice sales team and employees. They were willing to work with me on my trade in and I was very happy with the end result. The even got me a great rate despite my so so credit. I would recommend to a friend and would deal with them again.

January 3, 2014

Chuck, Thanks again for your review! We hope the Jetta is treating you very well! - The Auto Market Team.

Great first time car buying experience

by from Tempe,Arizona |

I had showed up late in the evening with a strong intention to purchase a vehicle. I was greeted by friendly staff and was shown all of the inventory pertaining to my budget and the type of car I was looking for. I took the 2005 Audi A4 for a test drive while the sales team worked out the financing. When I returned form the test drive we talked about the details. Auto Market gave me a great trade in offer and helped me with the paperwork involved with the trade-in. Over all, I would recommend this small dealership over the big corporate dealerships to anybody. They are very clear with communication and the car i purchased is in great shape. They offer warranties that go beyond the normal factory mileage, which gave me peace of mind when making the decision to buy. Go check out their website or stop by and they will do there best to get you in a car that you really can enjoy. Mike G

January 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Michaeal! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to see you back here in the future! - The Auto Market Team.