Auto Market AZ

501 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 888-231-4104

Excellent Experience!!!

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I stumbled upon a specific car that I wanted on cars.com. This car happened to be located at Auto Market AZ---I had never heard of this place, and was worried that it would not compare with the well-known bigger lots. I drove by the location as was skeptical--I finally talked myself into stopping, and boy, was I glad I did!!! I was greeted by friendly staff (Suzanne) who was there to answer any questions I had without being "pushy" in any way. She gave me plenty of personal space as I examined the car (which was conditioned exactly as it was described online) and even let me take it for a test drive on my own---so I didn't have that extra pressure sitting in the backseat telling me all the reasons as to why I should buy it. By the time I got back to the dealership with the car, I knew I wanted to buy it. Suzanne and Rosico made the financing part ridiculously fast and easy. I was also given an extremely generous value for the car that I ended up trading-in that night. I left with a new car in about two hours--my grandmother had purchased a car from Thorobred Chevrolet (Chandler) that same afternoon and it took her six hours! There is no doubt that I will be purchasing all of my future cars from Auto Market AZ, and I would highly suggest that everyone else do the same :)

Auto Market AZ responded to this review

January 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We hope the Sypder has been treating you well! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! - The Auto Market Team

Best & Friendliest Car

by from PEORIA, AZ |

We came in after a month of searching for a BMW 7 series from all over Phoenix. We test drove the vehicle and checked out everything. A few issues came up that they reassured us they would take care of if we were purchasing, which was good to know. The staff was very welcoming, no pressure at all. After the test drive we decided to continue to shop around and do more research. We read all the reviews and decided to go back. We were set on a price that we would not exceed...no exceptions. If they couldn't meet us at that price we would simply have to walk. To our astonishment they came down in price and we were more than pleased! It was an incredible deal and they kept their word and all the issues were fixed. We appreciate their willingness to go above and beyond. Being reputable in this business is what will bring back loyal customers. This is by far the best car buying experience that I have had the pleasure to complete (and we have bought quite a few cars from both large and small dealers). We definitely will be back to purchase other cars for our children.

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I did not know this could be possible, but this has been the most PLEASANT car buying experience EVER!! No pressure or gimmicks; honest people who enjoy their business. They let us take the car to an Audi mechanic for a buyers inspection, who found a few items that were not major, but would need to be taken care of. When we took the report back to Sadir, he simply said "Fine, we'll take care of these items"...and they did. They were very fair with price and financing was a breeze; Beatriz was awesome to work with. I already told Sadir, we will be buying our next car here!

Great experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

Saw the car I purchased while driving to look at another car. Stopped and took a look at it, test drove it and fell in love. The price was right where I wanted to be at, and I was able to come away with a car I enjoy driving everyday.

Quick & Easy transaction

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We are new to the Phoenix area, and we have been looking for a good X5. We stopped by to test drive one we saw on their website. We fell in love with the car, and in less than 2 hours, we were out the door! They are very friendly, fast, efficient and knowledgeable. We'll be back when it's time to trade the big truck in for a car.

You have a repeat buyer in me!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Everyone from the GM to the porter was friendly and dropped everything to help us if we had a question. We were made to feel welcome and important, and I would definitely buy from them again or recommend them to a friend. We took the car to an independent mechanic (BMW) and they checked it over. They found a cracked valve cover and that the car didn't have the MP3 connection that was advertised. Within a day they had found us the new valve cover and had taken the car to a great car stereo shop that was able to give me the jack I needed for my IPod. I left the lot very happy, and will be back as a repeat customer.

Great Deals! great customer service!

by from Santa Fe NM |

I live in Santa Fe New Mexico and I found the car online, I wasn't too sure if I was gonna like the car, I know pictures are deceiving. Once I got to the dealer and checked out the car I was very pleased by the condition of the car. We did the deal, paperwork and I was on My way home. I had a good experience with them. The online reviews was what drove me to them. Hugo M.

They went out of their way to help me!

by from Scottsdale AZ |

I looked at a couple of other cars on their lot as well as many other places. When I explained what I needed, they found a Subaru Outback that filled my needs. The car is a beauty and they worked with me on the price. It was a pleasure working with everybody in the company. Thank you!!

"Merry Christmas To Me"!

by from Phoenix, Az. |

This is my second purchase from this dealership and just as the first time their service was very welcoming, friendly, professional and courteous which was my reason for going back! Auto Market really attends to their customer's needs and their inventory always has a great selection. Thanks to them I was able to purchase the BMW X3 I wanted right before Christmas which was a wonderful gift to myself! :) I have definitely recommended Auto Market to family, co-workers and friends. Thank you Auto Market!

Great dealership!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Auto Market and we couldn't be happier. Sadir, Steve and Ro were friendly, welcoming and not at all pushy. It took us a little over a week to decide if this is what we really wanted to do and not once did they pressure us into the purchase. They let us work at our own pace and were always there to answer our questions and concerns. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable with the buying process. We have purchased vehicles from big name dealerships in the past and the experience is anything but easy or appealing. Sadir and Ro really made is feel like friends/family and made the experience personal. We highly recommend buying from this dealership. The people are wonderful and the car has been amazing!

Terrible Experience! Beware!

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

I purchased a 2005 325i from Auto Market. The buying experience was simple and easy. The rest was a nightmare with no end in sight. It was part of the deal to replace the winshield and the front rotors. The first winshield person never called me. I had to make several calls to A.M. reminding them. When he showed he didn't speak English so I couldn't communicate with him. I was basically pointing... Well, he installed the wrong winshield. A.M. sent a second person out to replace it. They did, however, in the proces they broke the rain sensor which controls the winshield wipers and headlamps. They had attempted to fix it and are blowing me off. On the rotors, they did replace them as agreed with new ones. The vibration stopped.... until about 2 weeks ago. I'm thinking that it must now be the "rear" rotors b/c the fronts are new and were replaced right? Wrong! I just received a call from a trusted BMW service center in Scottsdale and they informed me that it is the "front" rotors that are warped. I explained that they are new. He said he is not sure where they came from but yes, they are warped. I left a message for the owner to call me and he never did. This is after he was telling me when I bought the car that it's what the dealer does "after the sale" that is the difference between them.... LOL! So now I'm faced with having to pay out of my own pocket for repairs that were either promised or caused by them. Shame on them!