Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Garden City

Service 866-906-1940 Service 866-906-1940

Make the Choice!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Detroit, Michigan |

My salesman Mr. Leo Emerson aka Mr. Green made my car buying transaction easy, smooth, and efficient. he went out of his way to work with my time restrictions and made sure i was happy with my purchase and that my family and I will be satisfied with our purchase. He is an asset to this dealership and excellent at what he does. I have bought many cars but here I was made to feel like I was #1 not just another deal. I was treated with respect and the customer service was something to talk about and share with others. I will definitely be back to see you all again. Mr. Leo Emerson will be my go to guy when I make all my car purchases and/or referrals for car assistance in the future.

June 4, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! We always strive to accommodate our customers schedule to the best of our ability. We're so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and we hope to serve you again in the future!

great deal!

by from Ypsi Mi |

Got a great price on exactly what I want. Every one was nice and helpful. Buying a car from a dealer always requires a lot of paper work.

May 5, 2016

It's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Very Nice!

by from Westland, MI |

Staff was nice and courteous. My sales associate, Robert was very personable and attentive to my personal car buying situation and I have no reason to believe he wouldn't be with anyone else. He was also very knowledgeable about all the vehicles on the lot and did his best to make sure I could get the best deal possible.

April 24, 2016

Anthony, thank you for the feedback! It is great that Robert provided you with great customer service and could make your experience with us so pleasant. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

Great service mike is awesome

by from Garden city ,mi |

Mike morales is the best he called me at 10 am with the car I want it was ready for me 3 hours later stopped in signed some paper and I was on my way thank you Mike Mokalled

April 24, 2016

Abe, we are so happy Mike was able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Wonderful used car sales team!!!

by from Rives Junction, MI |

It was a great experience!! The staff was so friendly!!!! And so patient with me...it took me forever to get insurance. Lol. Thanks again Steve!!

April 24, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Steve met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Excellent service!

by from Garden City, MI |

Mike M was awesome: fast, efficient and trustworthy. We will be back! Highly recommend!

April 24, 2016

Bree, we are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership with Mike. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great service

by from Dearborn heights, Mich. |

my salesman--Tony Cawson I just purchased a 2016 Dodge caravan. Tony Cawson was my salesman. I hav dealt with Tony before. This is my third vehicle i have purchased with his help. He was very helpful and patient with me. He went out of his way to be helpful. He also got me a great price on the vehicle. thank you Tony. I look foward to dealing with you in the future.

January 17, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and continued business! It is great to hear you keep coming back because of the great customer service Tony provides you! We hope you are enjoying your new 2016 Dodge Caravan and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Great and fast service!!

by from Brownstown |

Great and fast service!! I got exactly what I wanted and color. Tony Respess was my salesman and he is the Best! When everyone told me no he said Yes! I thank God for them

December 19, 2015

Shaina, it's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Tony. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Awesome Experience

by from Allen Park, MI |

I was very well taken care, of my experience with Juan Robledo, he went above and beyond to help me out and get me into the vehicle I wanted, within my price range and made my time very important to him so I didn't have to wasn't hours in the dealership! it was absolutely amazing. I would refer them to any one.

December 19, 2015

We are so happy to hear that Juan was able to get you the car you wanted, at the price you desired. Customer service is our top priority and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

AWESOME!!!!

by from South Lyon |

My salesman Jeff Pendo made my first ever Chrysler / Jeep experience absolutely AMAZING!!! this place and this salesman are class acts!!

December 19, 2015

Jon, thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that your first experience with us was so positive! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!