Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Garden City

Service 866-906-1940 Service 866-906-1940

Make the Choice!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Detroit, Michigan |

My salesman Mr. Leo Emerson aka Mr. Green made my car buying transaction easy, smooth, and efficient. he went out of his way to work with my time restrictions and made sure i was happy with my purchase and that my family and I will be satisfied with our purchase. He is an asset to this dealership and excellent at what he does. I have bought many cars but here I was made to feel like I was #1 not just another deal. I was treated with respect and the customer service was something to talk about and share with others. I will definitely be back to see you all again. Mr. Leo Emerson will be my go to guy when I make all my car purchases and/or referrals for car assistance in the future.

June 4, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! We always strive to accommodate our customers schedule to the best of our ability. We're so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Price, quality and service aDd up to best value

by from Allen Park, MI |

Not knowing what to expect, I contacted Suburban of Garden City regarding a 2014 Chrysler Town & Country. Within minutes I was contacted and made an appointment to see it. During that time, other dealerships were trying to get it because of the low mileage but they didn't budge. They held it for me and I ended up buying it. I worked with Tony Cawson who did an awesome job of advocating for me to get the most on my trade in value and the price of the vehicle to a point where I could afford the van. I intended to go to my credit union to finance but Jason Little, Business Manager, was able to match my credit union rate and the financing was completed in minutes. Awesome service, great products at a great price add up to a great value. I'm very satisfied with my experience there and will definitely go back when I'm ready for my next vehicle. Highly recommended!

May 22, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your 2014 Town and Country and your experience with Tony and Jason met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again when you're ready for your next one!

: Great service, great people, good experience.

by from Garden City, MI |

: Tony Cawson was of great help and he really believed I could get the vehicle I wanted and I did. He's the man. Would refer him to anyone!

May 22, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Tony met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Little respect for customers

by from Detroit, MI |

I purchased a certified Dodge Avenger 2012 from this dealer. One of the main reasons why I chose this dealer is (a) obviously they had the vehicle I was looking for at a reasonable price and (b) Cars.com had good reviews over this dealer. However, I must say after purchasing the vehicle from them I wish I had gone with some other dealer. When I write reviews I make sure that I am not biased so I cover both the pros and cons. Let me begin with the pros first: When you begin the purchase of car everything looks rosy! Like always!. The person who helped me buy the car was good initially and the manager this dealership addressed all my questions when purchasing. Unfortunately, after my purchase I found that the bluetooth in the car was missing. This feature was listed bold with astrix ***** right on the top. When I tried to contact the person about this issue he never picked his phone!. I even called another employee and he told me that I will definitely be contacted back but nobody called me. As you can see this is the last thing you expect from a reputed dealership. This clearly shows that once the car is sold they do not care about the customers any more. Frustrated with their response, I went directly to the dealership to meet the person who sold me the vehicle and these were the exact words by him ?sometimes they make mistakes in listing feature and they cannot do anything now!?. Well ok I understand mistakes do happen but the worst part was the dealer was not even willing to fix the issue. He was telling me that the lack of bluetooth is just a minor issue. It might be a minor issue but I believe it is important for the dealer to at least address the customers concern by picking up the phone call!. Due to such bitter experience and little respect for the customers, I personally don't recommend buying from this dealership.

May 8, 2016

Vineeth, Thank you for the feedback concerning your purchase experience. Our Retail Operations Manager Ryan Burke will be made aware of the details, and is also available to discuss further. He can be reached at (734) 421-5700 or by email - rburke@suburbancollection.com

great deal!

by from Ypsi Mi |

Got a great price on exactly what I want. Every one was nice and helpful. Buying a car from a dealer always requires a lot of paper work.

May 5, 2016

It's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Very Nice!

by from Westland, MI |

Staff was nice and courteous. My sales associate, Robert was very personable and attentive to my personal car buying situation and I have no reason to believe he wouldn't be with anyone else. He was also very knowledgeable about all the vehicles on the lot and did his best to make sure I could get the best deal possible.

April 24, 2016

Anthony, thank you for the feedback! It is great that Robert provided you with great customer service and could make your experience with us so pleasant. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

Great service mike is awesome

by from Garden city ,mi |

Mike morales is the best he called me at 10 am with the car I want it was ready for me 3 hours later stopped in signed some paper and I was on my way thank you Mike Mokalled

April 24, 2016

Abe, we are so happy Mike was able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Wonderful used car sales team!!!

by from Rives Junction, MI |

It was a great experience!! The staff was so friendly!!!! And so patient with me...it took me forever to get insurance. Lol. Thanks again Steve!!

April 24, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Steve met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Excellent service!

by from Garden City, MI |

Mike M was awesome: fast, efficient and trustworthy. We will be back! Highly recommend!

April 24, 2016

Bree, we are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership with Mike. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great service

by from Dearborn heights, Mich. |

my salesman--Tony Cawson I just purchased a 2016 Dodge caravan. Tony Cawson was my salesman. I hav dealt with Tony before. This is my third vehicle i have purchased with his help. He was very helpful and patient with me. He went out of his way to be helpful. He also got me a great price on the vehicle. thank you Tony. I look foward to dealing with you in the future.

January 17, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and continued business! It is great to hear you keep coming back because of the great customer service Tony provides you! We hope you are enjoying your new 2016 Dodge Caravan and we look forward to working with you again soon!