Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Garden City

Used 877-405-4080

Make the Choice!

Wonderful Staff and Service

by from Canton, MI |

Staff at Suburban Chrysler of Garden city is very professional. I took my van three times there. I have not much knowledge about auto systems. Scott Combs explained very clearly and in detail about the problem and the repairs to be done. He was very helpful and friendly. Scott took care of my van in timely manner. I appreciate his assistance.

Great Experience

by from Garden City, MI |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from this dealership. My salesman, Randall Doran, did a great job during the purchasing process. I received the best price on my vehicle compared to Ford, Lincoln and GM. Randy was very courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. He made the total car buying experience a pleasurable one. I would highly recommend Randy and Suburban Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram of Garden City. He will take good care of meeting your needs.

great service

by from Garden city mi |

Ask for Shawn Thornton he help my husband and I as well as my mother get into a new lease he truly looks out for you and is very knowledgeable We will never go anywhere else for a car we recommend him to everyone we know

Horrible service

by from Westland, MI |

I've never had such a horrible experience trying to get a new vehicle. My dad worked for GM for 32 years and I've always gotten a GM vehicle. I've had 4 in the last 5 years. I finally decide to get a jeep because I hear great things and I don't know why I bothered. Horrible customer service. Tells me they're going to call back and they don't. Problem after problem. I finally tell them to forget it. Take a cruise down the road to a dealer that will be worth your time and money.

Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Garden City responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Tommy, We're sorry that we didn't meet your expectations during your recent visit to our store. While we try to do all that we can to accommodate our guests, in some cases customers such as yourself have extenuating circumstances that make it more difficult to facilitate a sale. We hope that you find an arrangement that works out better for you going forward. Should you like to speak with someone further regarding this matter, please contact our General Sales Manager, Ryan Burke at (734) 421-5700. Thank You.

Service Department

by from garden city , michigan |

Of course the buying experience was okay because they want the sales but service look out they seem to be unethical and try to overcharge for items not really needed but do not specify the product in lamens terms trying to make it sound like its an important item for someone who isn't knowledgeable about car repairs.

Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Garden City responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Unfortunately your review does not provide enough information for us to locate you in our system, and therefore we cannot speak directly to your concern. However, we do strive for excellent customer service and complete guest satisfaction, so we would love to speak with you to find out what happened during your visit and work with you to make this right. Please contact our Service Manager, Dale Liske at (734)421-5700 to discuss. Thank you.

Great Experience!

by from Livonia, MI |

Kyle Conce and Juan Robledo were very pleasant and helpful when we brought our Jeep Wrangler in to be washed and retro fitted with a license plate bracket on the front of the vehicle. Kyle was very courteous in helping us in the service department and Juan, who sold us our Jeep, worked very hard to accommodate our wishes for a front license plate bracket. We thank both gentlemen for their kindness and helpfulness in assisting us. We look forward to recommending Suburban Chrysler to our friends and family!

Service Consultant

by from Redford Township, MI |

Since my husband has passed and Dealership changed ownership, Service department has remained excellent. Most Recently Scott Combs jr. has gone above and beyond as he did for my husband in 2011. Terry Kline is cashier and has proved very helpful when asked about warranty information and directed me to the correct personnel. Overall my experience with the service department has been above my hopes. Thank you Lisa Kass

Excellent service team and clean facility

by from Westland, MI |

My 2004 Ram 1500 had a tricky issue starting. My service advisor Scott Combs got right on the issue and handed this over to Kelly Lennard the mechanic. Kelly did everything he could do to make this tricky starting issue no longer a problem. I could not be more happy with my experience. Kelly made it a mission to correct the problem and Scott and the rest of the advisory team made everything go as described to me. This was one of the most satisfied experiences I have ever had with a dealership service team. Thank you.

clean,helpful,quality,professional service!*****

by from Belleville,Michigan |

needed service and was treated like family. The service was done well, I was done in less than 1 hour and they washed my car as part of there service NO CHARGE. Scott Combs Jr was helpful,looked up the history on my vehicle, a multipoint inspection was done during the service. They make recommendations to help you keep ahead of problems, no pressure, no hassles. I highly recommend Scott and the whole suburban team. I'll be back

Scott Combs, jr. service department

by from Westland, Mi. 48186 |

Scott made my experience with his service department very enjoyable. he explained everything to me so that I could understand the repairs my 2008 Chrysler town & country needed. I will be going to Scott in the future.

Great Service!

by from Livonia, MI |

I have been coming to this dealership for over 6 years now for service for car and my wife's. The service I receive in the service department has always been top notch. Scott Combs has always gone out of his way to provide me with honest recommendations on the services that my cars need and always makes sure I get the best value for my money. I recommend this dealership to get your vehicle serviced and thank all the people who make it happen.