Winner Subaru Volkswagen

Used 877-210-8323
Service 877-458-0416

Poor customer service experience

by from Felton, DE |

We purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester. Although the purchase process went smoothly, we were treated very poorly when it came to customer service. They came and picked up our car about 9:30 am for application of clear coat - they did provide us with a loaner. We were told it would take 4 hrs. At 5:30 pm we called to find out when our car would be returned - left a message for someone to call us - no one did. Called again and were told someone would get back with us - no one did. Called again just before 8:00 pm and received a recording that the dealership was closed. Finally called our sales person on his cell phone - he was surprised that we did not get our car back. He indicated he would find out what happened and speak to his boss - he told us that he would deliver our car the next morning at my work place and he would have his boss call us the next day around 5:00 pm. The next morning we waited for our car to be delivered but by 10:30 am - no car nor did anyone call us to let us know anything. I called and was told that the sales person was with a customer and would call me - did not hear back from him. At noon, I was getting ready to leave my workplace to go to the dealership in person when I received a call that my car had been delivered - the person that delivered the car was not the salesperson or his boss and he had no explanation of what happened or why. That evening, we did not receive a call from the sales person or his boss as we were told. I realize that we did not purchase the most expensive vehicle that the dealership sells but we deserved to be treated better than we were!

Not good experience after YEARS of loyalty

by from Dover De |

I've maintained my vehicle at the local dealer for years. I understand I was paying a little more, but for original VW parts, and trained technicians it was worth it. Recently I've visited the service center for scheduled maintenance and noticed a change with construction, name and service staff, of the staff present they seem stressed, and slightly overwhelmed. I called a few weeks later to make an appointment for non-scheduled maintenance (a leak from the cooling system) I was informed there would be a $60-90 dollar diagnose fee. I'm not sure why a diagnose fee needs to be assess to visually research a leak? NEVER, paid diagnose fee in the past 5 years of doing business there. Not happy to have to take my business elsewhere.

SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE

by from Dover, DE |

I cannot believe we never bought from Winner before. The service we got from Jim B and the Winner staff was the best we have ever received at a dealership. Everyone was honest and up front on everything. No hidden agenda or fee's. We felt they were doing everything they could to earn our business. Thank you again for a wonderful buying experience! We will be back again!

BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!

by from Harrington, DE |

This had to be the most fun we have ever had purchasing a car. We were scared at first then we met Jim B. He was wonderful! Fun, out going, honest and really found the car we wanted. The Winner staff and team of managers, Steve, did an amazing job. I must say I will refer all of you guys to my friends.

Professional and Honest

by from Washington, DC |

Jim B and the Winner staff were very professional and honest during the entire buying process. We are extremely happy with the car and the experience. Thank you for such a wonderful job!

Sales and Service

by from Dover, DE |

Wonderful experience. I bought a used car at this dealer, my sales guy was Kris Collins. Kris went above and beyond to ensure I got the best possible deal and fairest amount for my trade-in and that I was 110% happy with every aspect of the sale. I did not feel like I was being taken advantage as a woman like I have in past experiences buying cars. I was completely comfortable and informed during the entire process. I am a huge fan of VWs and definitely would purchase my next one from him at Winner if I chose to stay in Delaware. I did buy used and the car did need a few tweaks, which Kris' brother AJ in service took care of. The car looks and runs brand new. I am extremely happy with my entire experience at Winner.

Excellent Service and Great Staff,

by from Dover DE |

I purchased my car with a great ease. Mike Cassidy was my sales guy. Awesome, everything he promised, I got it. He never led me a stray and was very informative of the entire process. He was very friendly and I can't say enough about him. I recommend this place as well as Mike!

Great sevice, friendly staff

by from Dover Delaware |

My sales guy was Jimmy. He was extremely pleasant. He even followedup with me after the sale to eensureiI was happy.

Greatdeal and very courteous staff

by from smyrna, de |

Kristenwas my salesman. Very ppleasant and helped me with all i asked. My parents have a jjettyand I, a fiat. CCustomer service is top notch and I serviceon our cars have been great so far. Highly rrecommend this dealership. Very satisfied overall

Blown away!

by from Dover, de |

I purchased my very first VW at winner subarachnoid and Volkswagen. From the moment I stepped on the lot everyone I met with was helpful, informative and courteous. This is my 3rd car purchase and the best I have had so far. All my questions were answered. I was treated with respect. I will definitely be recommending friends and family and will come back for future car purchases. Great job guys...and girls!!!