Goldy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 877-227-5185
Used 877-634-2041

Great service and staff

by from Ashland, KY |

I have been debating on what car to purchase for months and today at lunch decided to take another look at the Jeep Patriot. We drove to the local dealership in my city but couldn't find a sales person to talk to at all even after going inside after we looked at cars on the lot for 10-15 min. This seemed like a bad sign to me so I checked online for the next closest dealership, which was Goldy. We were greeted almost immediately upon setting foot on the lot, talked with Brian Harris about what I was looking for and the price we had seen online etc., and he made it happen. In what seemed like a very short time later, I drove home in a 2014 Patriot with a smile. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would recommend Goldy to anyone looking for a smooth car buying experience. Thank you guys so much!

Excellent Response

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

Contacted this dealership through Cars.com after spotting a used vehicle on their website on a Friday night, after hours. I received a call back first thing Saturday morning. The salesperson was very helpful and informative. I commented, in fact, that I appreciated that he wasn't "high-pressuring" me in any way. I live in Southern Ohio, so the trip to the dealership would have been at least an hour away. The salesperson took the time to discuss my needs and my trade-in, as well as my credit questions. I decided to look and did purchase elsewhere, but my experience with this dealership was very positive; just didn't have the car for me this time. I was pleased that Cars.com made a big difference in narrowing my choices and providing a great way to compare prices and cars online and that the salespeople really responded quickly to the inquiry. I will certainly use the service in future and I thank Goldy Chrysler for its prompt and professional response.