Goldy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

(4.7) 5.0 15 Reviews

187 Kinetic Dr, Huntington, WV 25701

Great service and staff

by from Ashland, KY |

I have been debating on what car to purchase for months and today at lunch decided to take another look at the Jeep Patriot. We drove to the local dealership in my city but couldn't find a sales person to talk to at all even after going inside after we looked at cars on the lot for 10-15 min. This seemed like a bad sign to me so I checked online for the next closest dealership, which was Goldy. We were greeted almost immediately upon setting foot on the lot, talked with Brian Harris about what I was looking for and the price we had seen online etc., and he made it happen. In what seemed like a very short time later, I drove home in a 2014 Patriot with a smile. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would recommend Goldy to anyone looking for a smooth car buying experience. Thank you guys so much!

2016 Town and Country Van

by from Huntington, WV |

Our first experience with GOLDY AUTO was very pleasant. We bought a 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Anniversary Edition van. Jon Perry was knowledgeable and did an excellent job explaining all the great features. We even went back days later and Jon was happy to answer our questions. Our Grandchildren are helping us enjoy our new van and we ALL love it! We can't say enough about JON PERRY - he went above and beyond in helping us. Everyone else at the dealership we encountered were also very nice. Goooooooo....GOLDY!

Horrible Service Department

by from Huntington, WV |

In over 40 years of driving, this is singularly the worst service department of a dealership I've ever experienced. Tomorrow, my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee that has been at the dealership for a week will be towed to Superior Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Ashland, Kentucky, so that the warranty work necessary to get it back on the road can be done. In a couple of phone calls with Superior, I can already tell that it is so much more competent, courteous, and professional. My advise is to avoid this dealership.

Goldy Auto New Ram truck purchase

by from Proctorville, OH |

We just bought a new Ram Big Horn 1500 Quad cab from Goldy Auto in Huntington, WV. The buying experience was low key, no high pressure sales tactics. Our sales contact, Corey Hall, was great to work with. He understood when we explained we'd had some bad experiences at new car dealers and believed us when we told him that we were very deliberate when making a big purchase like a new vehicle. He took us on a total of three test drives over about a 4 week period, explaining or demonstrating the features of the various vehicles. We quickly reached a fair price for the vehicle and in a no pressure situation, we went home to talk about the deal as it was presented. We, obviously, decided we were being offered a good deal, with a good value for our 2001 Dodge Ram trade in. Corey spent at least an hour and a half with us after all the paper work was done explaining the features again and pairing our iPhones with the truck's Blue Tooth. We had a minor hiccup with the truck's alarm system when we got it home but Corey immediately returned my call, even though it was well past business hours, and explained what had caused the alarm to sound. When Goldy's opened about 3 years ago we had all the service on our 2001 Ram done there. The service department was always great, too, with the vehicle done on time at a reasonable price. If you're interested in a Chrysler product in the Huntington area, Goldy's is the place to go.

Best buying experience

by from Milton Wv |

Goldy Auto is a great place to buy a vehicle. Ron Seldomridge was amazing and a true pleasure to do business with. I'll definitely be back.

Very Friendly and Helpful staff

by from Huntington, WV |

Salesman and staff were very friendly and helpful. Worked out a monthly payment that I could afford. Offered an excellent payoff amount for trade in.

Bought a new Town & Country

by from Huntington, WV |

We just purchased a new Chrysler Town & Country from Corey Hall at Goldy Auto in Huntington, WV. It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable new car purchases we have ever made in spite of the fact that the deal had to be made in a short time frame. We had lost a caravan in a wreck and car rental time was running short. Goldy did not have the car we wanted in stock but Corey was able to find one at another dealership and negotiate a good price for us. He was very helpful acquainting us with the many Town & Country features when we picked it up. He was also kind enough to give a refresher course a few days later.

A great experience in car buying!

by from Ironton, Oh. |

We inquired online for an Equinox that was advertised at Goldy Auto. The very next morning a delightful salesman, Brad Allen called to tell us the car was still available. We drove to Huntington to see the vehicle and liked it immediately. Brad was very knowledgeable about this vehicle, listened to our needs and then went to work to get this car for us in our payment range. Drove it off the lot the same day. Brad was polite, respectful of our needs without trying to pressure us into a sale. He is very personable and we feel a great asset to Goldy Auto.

Purchasing a Dodge Charger

by from Huntington West Virginia |

I have purchased several cars throughout my lifetime. I give this place 5 stars on all of the categories mentioned above. I have never had a dealership go above and beyond like this team did for us! I have zero complaints. They were helpful in every single way and actually went out of their way for us!! We had a few moments that we were hesitant and they were not pushy at all and gave us our space. They were leaving and we changed our minds and they stayed for an additional 2 hours after closing to accommodate us! I highly recommend purchasing your next car here! It was an excellent experience from the beginning until the end! What am amazing team! Thank you all! I will never shop anywhere else!

Excellent Service

by from Huntington WV |

Very positive experience. Sales Rep Youssoupha Mboa was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We have owned a dodge caravin for 14 years. We have had such a good experience with it we decided to buy a new van. We purchased a certified smart 2013 Chrysler Town and Country. We saw it on line, went straight to it on the lot and decided to test drive. Yous allowed us to have it checked out by out mechanic and we knew immediately we wanted to purchase it. He was very helpful and talked us through the paperwork. He was very thorough with his explainations of all the features.We are looking forward to another long and positive chrysler ownership experience. Barry Midkiff was also very helpful with all the necessary paperwork. We are very satisfied with our experience.