Goldy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

187 Kinetic Dr, Huntington, WV 25701

Goldy Auto New Ram truck purchase

by from Proctorville, OH |

We just bought a new Ram Big Horn 1500 Quad cab from Goldy Auto in Huntington, WV. The buying experience was low key, no high pressure sales tactics. Our sales contact, Corey Hall, was great to work with. He understood when we explained we'd had some bad experiences at new car dealers and believed us when we told him that we were very deliberate when making a big purchase like a new vehicle. He took us on a total of three test drives over about a 4 week period, explaining or demonstrating the features of the various vehicles. We quickly reached a fair price for the vehicle and in a no pressure situation, we went home to talk about the deal as it was presented. We, obviously, decided we were being offered a good deal, with a good value for our 2001 Dodge Ram trade in. Corey spent at least an hour and a half with us after all the paper work was done explaining the features again and pairing our iPhones with the truck's Blue Tooth. We had a minor hiccup with the truck's alarm system when we got it home but Corey immediately returned my call, even though it was well past business hours, and explained what had caused the alarm to sound. When Goldy's opened about 3 years ago we had all the service on our 2001 Ram done there. The service department was always great, too, with the vehicle done on time at a reasonable price. If you're interested in a Chrysler product in the Huntington area, Goldy's is the place to go.

Best buying experience

by from Milton Wv |

Goldy Auto is a great place to buy a vehicle. Ron Seldomridge was amazing and a true pleasure to do business with. I'll definitely be back.

Very Friendly and Helpful staff

by from Huntington, WV |

Salesman and staff were very friendly and helpful. Worked out a monthly payment that I could afford. Offered an excellent payoff amount for trade in.

Bought a new Town & Country

by from Huntington, WV |

We just purchased a new Chrysler Town & Country from Corey Hall at Goldy Auto in Huntington, WV. It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable new car purchases we have ever made in spite of the fact that the deal had to be made in a short time frame. We had lost a caravan in a wreck and car rental time was running short. Goldy did not have the car we wanted in stock but Corey was able to find one at another dealership and negotiate a good price for us. He was very helpful acquainting us with the many Town & Country features when we picked it up. He was also kind enough to give a refresher course a few days later.

A great experience in car buying!

by from Ironton, Oh. |

We inquired online for an Equinox that was advertised at Goldy Auto. The very next morning a delightful salesman, Brad Allen called to tell us the car was still available. We drove to Huntington to see the vehicle and liked it immediately. Brad was very knowledgeable about this vehicle, listened to our needs and then went to work to get this car for us in our payment range. Drove it off the lot the same day. Brad was polite, respectful of our needs without trying to pressure us into a sale. He is very personable and we feel a great asset to Goldy Auto.

Purchasing a Dodge Charger

by from Huntington West Virginia |

I have purchased several cars throughout my lifetime. I give this place 5 stars on all of the categories mentioned above. I have never had a dealership go above and beyond like this team did for us! I have zero complaints. They were helpful in every single way and actually went out of their way for us!! We had a few moments that we were hesitant and they were not pushy at all and gave us our space. They were leaving and we changed our minds and they stayed for an additional 2 hours after closing to accommodate us! I highly recommend purchasing your next car here! It was an excellent experience from the beginning until the end! What am amazing team! Thank you all! I will never shop anywhere else!

Excellent Service

by from Huntington WV |

Very positive experience. Sales Rep Youssoupha Mboa was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We have owned a dodge caravin for 14 years. We have had such a good experience with it we decided to buy a new van. We purchased a certified smart 2013 Chrysler Town and Country. We saw it on line, went straight to it on the lot and decided to test drive. Yous allowed us to have it checked out by out mechanic and we knew immediately we wanted to purchase it. He was very helpful and talked us through the paperwork. He was very thorough with his explainations of all the features.We are looking forward to another long and positive chrysler ownership experience. Barry Midkiff was also very helpful with all the necessary paperwork. We are very satisfied with our experience.

Best car buying experience of my life

by from Williamson, WV |

I was very pleased with this dealership from the moment I placed the first phone call to inquire about a vehicle we were interested in purchasing, all the way through until we drove it off the lot. The Product Specialist (Brian Harris to be exact) I spoke with from the beginning to the end was probably the most helpful, kind and straight-forward honest person I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with at a car dealership. There was no fast talk, no trying to change your mind or persuasion techniques...only upfront answers to our questions, and knowledgeable answers to anything asked of him. He went above and beyond the call of duty to not only give us the best price for the vehicle, but also find us any and all rebates to bring the price down to as low as you could get. He was friendly and helpful during our visit (he even came in on his scheduled day off to sell us the car because we wanted to buy from him and only him if possible) and went over everything from the paperwork to the vehicle and options with us with a fine tooth comb. We really got the best service I've ever seen and I have bought a LOT of cars over the years from a LOT of different dealers so I would know. All of the staff were helpful and courteous and the lot was beautiful. Just an all around great experience. If you are going to purchase a vehicle I HIGHLY recommend you start here because you will not be sorry. And I DEFINITELY recommend you ask for Brian Harris.

Best overall experience!!

by from Huntington, WV |

I had been thinking about trading in my van for a new one. After visiting Goldy Auto and speaking to the sales associate, Brian Harris, I decided to purchase the new 30th Anniversary Edition Chrysler Town and Country! My wife and I could not be happier with our decision. We would like to thank Mr. Harris for his knowledge on the vehicle as well as his great customer service! We will definitely return to Goldy Auto for future vehicle purchases and recommend anyone who is thinking of buying a vehicle to visit Goldy and ask for Brian Harris!

Great friendly service!

by from Huntington, WV |

My experience with Goldy Auto was A+. I bought a previously owned Chevy cruze from Brian Harris. The buying process was quick and easy. Every employee I encountered was friendly. I would recommend Goldy Auto to everyone. The nice, new facility is efficient and adds to the total experience. Go buy from Goldy Auto and make sure you ask for Brian Harris!