Goldy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Used 877-634-2041

1 of 1 review

Excellent Response

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

Contacted this dealership through Cars.com after spotting a used vehicle on their website on a Friday night, after hours. I received a call back first thing Saturday morning. The salesperson was very helpful and informative. I commented, in fact, that I appreciated that he wasn't "high-pressuring" me in any way. I live in Southern Ohio, so the trip to the dealership would have been at least an hour away. The salesperson took the time to discuss my needs and my trade-in, as well as my credit questions. I decided to look and did purchase elsewhere, but my experience with this dealership was very positive; just didn't have the car for me this time. I was pleased that Cars.com made a big difference in narrowing my choices and providing a great way to compare prices and cars online and that the salespeople really responded quickly to the inquiry. I will certainly use the service in future and I thank Goldy Chrysler for its prompt and professional response.

(1-1 of 1 review)