Briggs Nissan of Lawrence

Used 877-272-9846

We Deliver!

Outstanding Staff!

by from Lawrence, Ks |

Quincey listened to us as we told him what we were looking for, and between him and the other Great Staff at Briggs, we got what we were looking for!

Great bunch at Briggs!

by from Baldwin, KS |

David Wakeman was our salesman. Excellent to work with. No high pressure sales & I certainly appreciated that!! Went above and beyond to find the vehicle we wanted. I would highly recommend Briggs and their entire staff. It was actually a nice experience buying a car! I know - hard to believe. Thanks guys!!!

Josh Lambert/Carlos Pringle: Real Pros

by from Lees Summit |

I showed up there with a pre-approval from a popular sub-prime lender and no job after getting the run around from other dealers all week. They explained why dealers didn't want to work with me due to this lender. On a Friday night at closing time, Josh and Carlos stayed and helped me get into a better car than the one I went to see at about the same price AND with a conventional lender. This was an effort no other dealer made all week. Yes, others ran my credit but these guys actually called their contacts and had my back. We were at the end of our rope and they stepped up. I will be happy to drive from Lees Summit back to Lawrence the next time we need a car.

haven't had time to go yet but seems nice.

by from Kansas City, MO. |

They had sold the car before I got there, then followed up to see if there was anything else I was looking at, but the other car was selling as we spoke. It happens.

Saved us $800.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Lawrence, KS |

We had our Nissan Frontier looked at by another shop in town and after getting there estimate something didn't seem right.....a friend suggest we take into Briggs Nissan and have them take a look at it, we dropped it off around 12:30 and I had an estimate on repairs by 2:30 pretty impressive I must say! Come to find out the other shop was wrong and Briggs found a recall part that needed to be replaced that was a bonus! These are the nicest people I have ever dealt with as far as Service goes! Highly recommend Briggs Nissan Service Department!!!! :)

Great sales experience, very accommodating

by from Halstead, KS |

Absolutely the best car buying experience. Very accommodating, friendly and eager to make the deal work. It was well worth the two and a half hour drive. Briggs has earned a vocal fan and a repeat customer for sure

Leasing a Nissan LEAF

by from Lawrence, KS |

The sales consultant at Briggs Nissan answered (or found answers to) all my questions about the electic car. I enjoyed everyone I met there and had a pleasant, hassle free experiencing leasing my new LEAF.

Steve Fox Sales Person

by from Wellsville, KS |

Salesman very noligable in his sales very helpful, respectfull. you have a new customer thank you

Excellent Service!

by from Lawrence, KS |

Steve Fox was our sales consultant, and did an amazing job of explaining every detail about the used vehicle we wanted to and did purchase.

Getting out of upside down payment

by from Edgerton, KS |

Steve Fox and everyone here at Briggs was top of the line on making the rice right for me and my family. Thanks, Randy Martin

Absolutely Awesome!

by from Baldwin City, Kansas |

No Joke!! These boys at Briggs are the bomb, they found the exact car I wanted within an hour of our visit, adjusted the payments for me, and gave me a super trade in price! They are the best!