Briggs Subaru of Lawrence

2233 W 29th Terrace, Lawrence, KS 66047

New 888-501-2655
Used 888-859-7765
Service 866-567-8022

Driven by What's Inside, Briggs Subaru of Lawrence!

by from Olathe, KS |

We are very happy with t service that Trevor Ball provided.

Great customer service from Britton and everyone!

by from Olathe, KS |

We went in to see what the hard-to-find 2015 WRX STI was like. The only one there was one of the salesman's (Britton's) personal STI. Everyone there was extremely friendly, courteous, not pushy at all. And Britton not only allowed us to go look at his own car, but also managed to fit some time inbetween helping other customers already there, to personally take us for a ride around Lawrence to help us decide if we wanted the STI or the WRX. We did not put money down, did not get into heavy sales negotiations, etc. The ONLY reason I might not buy from them is if I get a great deal (i.e. more than $2000 difference) elsewhere. This experience is in stark contrast to my local Subaru dealership which has always seemed like they were too busy to do much unless we want to pay sticker on a car they have, right now, with great credit.

New Outback purchase

by from Eudora KS |

Delivery of vehicle lacks a lot. Vehicle dirty, not a thorough explanation of features and it took more than two weeks for them to get title work to us, a very poor process. Salesman helpful and service has been great.

Nothing all that impressive

by from Lawrence, KS |

Nothing about my experiences with Briggs Subaru of Lawrence has been above average. The selection is average, the salesmen okay, and the general appearance typical. I can say their online customer service record is poor as they never seem to return emails, but that isn't unusual and their phone customer service is better. It is a little difficult to find cars on their lot because of the overlap with the Nissan branch, but that's the only real complaint.

BRZ 2013 Limited

by from Lawrence, KS |

JD was pleasant ad professional; enjoyed the test drive with him.

by from Lawrence, KS |

In the last week I have looked at at least 10 cars in Lawrence & Topeka dealers. Trevor provided by far the best sales experience. He was low pressure, knowledgeable, personable and this was definitely a factor in why I ended up buying the car and made the experience even enjoyable.

Professional and courteous

by from Baldwin City, KS |

I coudn't have asked for a better car buying experience when working with Trevor Ball at Briggs Subaru. Trevor was professional, courteous, personable, and laid back. I feel that Trevor went above and beyond to accomodate my needs and was highly knowledgable about the vehicles I was interested in. Trevor is an excellent salesperson and I place 100% of my trust in working with him; I will, without a doubt, be returning to him for ALL of my future vehicle purchases.

by from Lawrence, KS |

Trevor Ball is a very knowledgeable & professional sales representative, & he has made sure our new car purchasing experience has been a pleasure.

by from Hutchison, KS |

Trevor was a lot of help in organizing the sale and getting the vehicle available for me to test drive. He was able to explain to me everything I had questions for and when he couldn't he asked his manager for me. Over all a good experience.

by from Lawrence, KS |

John Oldham, Chris Rowe, Jose Mancha made our car buying experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We recommend their services to all!

by from Lawrence, KS |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Trevor was friendly and thorough. The whole staff was friendly and welcoming.