Mount Pleasant Chevrolet

Service 888-721-3597

Mt Pleasant Chevy...New Ownership, New Attitude

Excellent

by from McClellanville, SC |

This was my first car purchase ever!!! I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. I had a wonderful experience. Kevin Barrett was a wonderful salesperson and showed excellent service. I wasn't looking forward to purchasing a car that day, but Kevin convince me well enough. I would recommend anyone to go see Kevin!!

Customer Service. ????

by from Mt pleasant, SC |

Worst customer service in the universe. No matter who you talk to, no one ever calls you back. They may be great when selling you a car, but look out afterward.

Great Sales Experience

by from Mount pleasant |

What a wonderful experience of car shopping. Tem gave me clean no haggle price. I was in and out in 1 1/2 hour in my new 2015 Camaro. I would recommend Tem just because he will work for you to get the best deal.

August 11, 2015

Hello Clancy, thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Tem was able to make your car-buying experience so quick and easy! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Camaro!

Wonderful atmosphere, professional and friendly

by from Maryland |

I was traveling from out-of-state and received a message that my car needed an oil change. I called the Mount Pleasant dealership on a Friday and explained the situation and that I was leaving the area on Sunday to return home. The immediate response was to bring my car in as soon as possible and they would work to fit me in the schedule. When I arrived, the service department was swamped but I was welcomed and given immediate attention. Every one I encountered at the dealership was polite, friendly and professional. In fact, I told them when I picked up my truck (with tires rotated, fluids leveled off and washed!)I would like to revisit the area if for no other reason than to get my car serviced there. It was a very nice experience and greatly appreciated!

Best experience at a car dealership ever !!!!

by from Mount pleasant |

Had the best experience at Mount Pleasant Chevy. I was greeted at the service department by Wayne and took care of me right away! I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone they were fantastic!!

July 29, 2015

Thanks for the five stars, Dorothy! We're pleased to hear that Wayne and the rest of our service department were able to take great care of you. We always strive to provide detailed, yet efficient service to all of our customer's cars. We appreciate your recommendation and promise to take care of anyone you send our way. Thanks for choosing us for your service needs and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance!

What an experience

by from Edgewater,Fl. |

The fact that they delivered my truck to my doorstep because I was unable to get there was the greatest customer service I"ve ever encountered. In addition they sent the salesman with the truck to make the signing even easier. When I did make it into the dealership the owner Joe Sarro made it a point to come say hi and take my truck back and detail my truck again. I cant thank them enough for all they did for me and my family.

July 25, 2015

Wow, thank you for such a positive review about our dealership, John. We hope to assist you again in the future here at Mount Pleasant Chevrolet!

Great service

by from Charleston Sc |

I would like to say mount pleasant Chevy has great service every time my 2014 impala has problems it gets tooken care of a great team and thank you to my service advisor Wayne Goss always satisfied

July 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5-star review, Charles! We're so glad to hear our service department is able to take care of your car and get you back on the road quickly. Come back to see us here at Mount Pleasant Chevrolet!

Great turn around time!!!

by from Mt. Pleasant SC |

Thanks Joe for your great service and friendly atmosphere! We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

July 8, 2015

Thank you, Chris and Dianne! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience at Mount Pleasant Chevrolet! We look forward to doing business with you again!

MP Chevrolet

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I had a scheduled appointment and was taken immediately. They did all they said they would and the price was exactly as I was told. Suggestions were also made for future maintenance. There was no pressure to get it done; however, emphasis was put on the need to get it. done. We se up a future appointment. As always at MP Chevrolet, the service personnel were attentive, listened well, and did what they said they would do. Their concern for what my Colorado needed were shown. I know maintenance is key to any vehicle as is witness to my 2004 truck having over 229,000 miles.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review and the kind words about our service department. We appreciate your loyalty to Mount Pleasant Chevrolet, and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle's maintenance needs again in the future.

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

David, the salesman, was never pushy with us. He let us just look and decide if we wanted to drive something. He never tried to force us into a car that we didn't want or sell us something that wasn't what we were communicating to him. We ended up with an awesome Tahoe and an awesome deal. I walked into the dealership knowing what we could afford and we got more bang for our buck that I thought we would. Thank you Mount Pleasant Chevrolet!! We love our new Tahoe!!

Be Aware of Upsells!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I came in for an oil change special and they tried to sell me things I just had done at my TRUSTED mechanic. The oil change was so cheap it was an offer I could not refuse. I'm thinking they are using the coupon to try and get you to bring your car in and then sell you things you don't need. I even told the guy when I arrived the only thing that was needed was an oil change. He then told me it would be about 1 hour with a car wash and vacuum. I told him the wash and vac were not needed and it still took over an hour.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our service department, although difficult to hear. At Mount Pleasant Chevrolet we strive to provide optimal automotive service in a detailed yet efficient manner. Your comments have not gone unnoticed as we appreciate your business and hope to earn it again for any of your future automotive needs. In order to make these improvements, please reach out to me at 855-252-6098 so I can directly address your concerns. Regards, Joe Sarro jsarro@mpchevy.com