Mount Pleasant Chevrolet

Service 888-721-3597 Service 888-721-3597

Mt Pleasant Chevy...New Ownership, New Attitude

Great Experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, S.C. |

Everyone was very pleasant and very helpful to make my buying experience a positive and comfortable feeling. Thank you very much to Russell, Floyd, Bernard and everyone else that helped me with my new Chevy Sonic car experience!

December 30, 2015

Linda, thank you for the review of Russell, Floyd, Bernard and the rest of the team here at Mount Pleasant Chevrolet. Enjoy your Chevy Sonic!

Fantastic Customer Service Alexander/Karen Aiken

by from North Charleston, SC |

We had been looking for a Truck for more than a year. Our previous experiences up until now had not been good. We saw on TV that Mt. Pleasant Chevrolet had a seasonal promotion. From the moment we walked into the door, the customer service by Kevin Barrett and the rest of the staff was Excellent. From the small details of asking us did we want anything to drink to selecting a new 2015 Black Silverado Crew Cab Truck, that we did not even think we could qualify for was truly amazing. Kevin explained every detail from the paperwork to the features on the truck to actually walking us into the service department to let us know where to come and get our oil changes from. We were duly Impressed. We will definitely be recommending Mt. Pleasant Chevrolet to any one who is looking. Thank you for the Experience. Of course our Overall rating would be a 5 Star!!

December 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your 5-star feedback! We are so happy that you had a truly wonderful experience on our showroom floor, and that we were able to get you into the truck you wanted on your terms! We appreciate your review, and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Salesman Russell Boykin - Thank you!

by from Charleston, SC |

Great experience! I purchased 2015 Malibu - Salesman Russell Boykin new the vehicle that was right for me and very knowledgeable of the product! He took his time with me and explained everything. Mt. Pleasant Chevrolet is the Best , I love my new car!

November 20, 2015

Hi Sandra, we are pleased to hear that you were able to find the perfect vehicle for you here at Mount Pleasant Chevrolet- the 2015 Malibu! Congratulations! We love when our customers are satisfied. Know that we are here to serve you in any way we can in the future.

Great service, clean facility, great location

by from mt. pleasant, sc |

Simple lube, oil change and tire rotation. Completed within the estimated time frame that was suggested. Very satisfied.

Great Experience with the Service Department

by from Isle of Palms, SC |

This was my first visit to the dealership. The property was clean (inside and out). The signs to find the service department were obvious, making it easy when I arrived. There was someone to greet me when I arrived and since there was not a service advisor available, he directed me to the comfortable waiting area with reading materials and televisions (though I never will understand why all dealerships have waiting room televisions set to the news channel, kind of depressing). Rob, the service advisor, was available to assist me fairly quickly after I arrived. Rob was friendly, efficient, and reviewed my service needs with me. Rob was also able to obtain a free shuttle ride for me. I received a call from Rob when the service was complete and he sent a shuttle to pick me up. Rob reviewed my bill with me, processed my payment efficiently, and gave me the keys to my car. I was very pleased with the service, including the complimentary wash and vac. My only comment, and it is not really a complaint, just an observation, the entire vehicle smelled like oil when I got back in it ~ easily aired out, but not ideal. I want to thank Rob and the staff at the dealership for a great experience. I will be back.

October 7, 2015

We appreciate the time you spent detailing your first ever experience at Mount Pleasant Chevrolet, and are glad to know it was so positive. Our entire team here works diligently to provide friendly, honest, and efficient customer service to each person who walks through our doors. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Rob! We look forward to continued business with you in the future.

Nancy Beam was very professional. I could not had

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

Nancy Beam was very professional. I could not had asked for any better. She is the best service Rep I have ever had If I ever need to come back she would be the one I would ask for.

September 30, 2015

We are beyond pleased to receive 5 star feedback regarding your experience wit Nancy! She is an excellent team member. We will certainly pass along your kind words to her. We hope to continue business with you in the future.

Never again

by from Charleston, SC |

I will never go here again. They were extremely unprofessional, slow, and severely lacking in knowledge. I wish I could go back and not purchase my car from them.

September 23, 2015

Winston, we're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience here at Mt. Pleasant Chevrolet. I assure you that professional and courteous service are important to us and that your experience was not typical. Please contact me at (843) 481-3434 so that I may speak with you personally regarding the difficulties you faced. I would hopefully like to restore some of your faith in our dealership. I look forward to hearing from you. Joe Sarro General Manager

Customer Service. ????

by from Mt pleasant, SC |

Worst customer service in the universe. No matter who you talk to, no one ever calls you back. They may be great when selling you a car, but look out afterward.

Great Sales Experience

by from Mount pleasant |

What a wonderful experience of car shopping. Tem gave me clean no haggle price. I was in and out in 1 1/2 hour in my new 2015 Camaro. I would recommend Tem just because he will work for you to get the best deal.

August 11, 2015

Hello Clancy, thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Tem was able to make your car-buying experience so quick and easy! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Camaro!

Wonderful atmosphere, professional and friendly

by from Maryland |

I was traveling from out-of-state and received a message that my car needed an oil change. I called the Mount Pleasant dealership on a Friday and explained the situation and that I was leaving the area on Sunday to return home. The immediate response was to bring my car in as soon as possible and they would work to fit me in the schedule. When I arrived, the service department was swamped but I was welcomed and given immediate attention. Every one I encountered at the dealership was polite, friendly and professional. In fact, I told them when I picked up my truck (with tires rotated, fluids leveled off and washed!)I would like to revisit the area if for no other reason than to get my car serviced there. It was a very nice experience and greatly appreciated!