Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Service 888-752-0490

Low Payment King

2012 Dodge Ram purchase

by from Rockledge, Fl |

Best car shopping experience ever! Reasonable price and got what I wanted for my trade!

STAY AWAY! Total waste of my time...

by from Boca Raton, FL |

SO FURIOUS! This dealership completely wasted my time, I got stuck with this Krysten Whyte person that (doesn't even sound like a real name I know) had no respect whatsoever for my time, or the fact I had told her I was no longer interested in doing business after perceiving suspicious behavior from her that I found to be shady and dishonest..she proceeded badgering me to give additional contact information and flooding my Inbox with unwanted Emails. It was horrible! I ended up having to BLOCK HER from my Email account. This is after I couldn't get any answers or help from the 'live chat' which was a total waste of time as well because it was nothing more than a secretary deployed to collect contact information and transfer you to a sales rep, there is NO HELP GIVEN through that feature. No one at this dealership would give me straight answers, they jerked me around for days, that sales rep was completely disrespectful of my time and refused to take NO for an answer when I walked away, very harassing!

Great dealership

by from South Florida |

I was searching online for the Chrysler 200 I wanted and found exactly that model at Lake Wales Chrysler. I connected with them online, and Brett got back in touch within minutes. He confirmed that the car I wanted was still available. We discussed a price, and he called me back after talking with the manager, agreeing to a fair price for the car. We made an appointment to pick it up two days later. When we arrived at the dealership, our car was cleaned and ready to go and sitting under an awning waiting for us. We took it for a drive and then signed the paperwork. We were at the dealer for an hour at the most and left with exactly the car we had been looking for. Brett called us two days later to check in and make sure everything was okay. Easiest, most pleasant car-buying experience ever and worth the drive for us.

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers, FL |

The sales associate called me back very quickly and was able to answer all of my questions regarding vehicle that I am interested in. He was also very quick about getting back to me with information regarding my possible trade in.