AutoAmerica

AutoAmerica

2615 W Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Used 888-328-9342

Your car buying experience just got an upgrade.

All's well that ends well

by from Chicago, IL |

I just completed the purchase process for a personal vehicle. All in all I had a great experience with AutoAmerica and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a top-quality used vehicle, especially exotics. Being in Chicago, one has many places to buy a sports car. However, of the vehicles I looked at, none were as manicured as the cars at AutoAmerica. Their reconditioning process brings the vehicle back to showroom condition, at least in my case. There was a small matter of confusion over some paperwork, but it was resolved in a pleasant phone call with the owner. I suppose one should not be surprised if minor issues arise when buying a car cross-country. Lastly, the price quoted online is extremely competitive, and AutoAmerica leads with their best offer. I was unable to find a comparable vehicle with an advertised price in the same ballpark, and that includes shipping the vehicle to me. As a result of this experience with my personal vehicle, I am working with AutoAmerica on getting service trucks for my business.

March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and support! - AutoAmerica

T S from Texas

by from Texas |

They were extremely helpful and everything was handled quickly and well. I love my new Porsche and Ive been told since I brought it home that i got a great deal.

Smiling Owner

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a barely used Grand Cherokee from Autoamerica via eBay at an attractive price, and traded in my used VW for a competitive deal. The transaction was flawless, friendly, and quick. There was no high pressure sales tactics to buy unwanted dealer add-ons, and I was in an out of the dealership in less than one hour with a very low interest rate loan (prequalified on line). The company FedExed an item I had left in my old car. This is great service. I highly recommend the firm.

Awesome!!!

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

My experience in buying a car from this dealership was so positive that I had to write a review. As a single woman, I have had some pretty bad car buying experience in the past. I was apprehensive when I walked into the dealership. I had already looked online and found the exact car I wanted. I met with Don and was introduced to the Sales Team (Mark, Nicole, Vince and Jay). They made me feel comfortable from the start. I test drove the car and loved it. The process from then on was seamless. I did not have to negotiate. I had already research the car and knew how much the car was worth. Vince (finance guy) was amazing. He went over the paperwork and explain everything in detail. By the time I walked out of his office, my car was ready. My car was washed and gas up. WOW!!. I am so happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Fast and East

by from Elgin, OK |

Great buying experience from a unique dealer. They really take care of their customers. The vehicle was clean and detailed. Pretty good for buying used vehicle. Really good experience.

April 19, 2014

Brent- Sorry we weren't able to earn 5 stars from you. If there was an issue, please contact me directly so we can learn from the experience. We appreciate the business and hope you enjoy your new car! Scott Chesrown 214-677-1600

A pleasant car buying experience

by from DFW Metroplex |

From the eager to please staff to the "wow" cars in the showroom, AutoAmerica made the purchasing experience both fast, efficient, and well-fun! The salesman was very helpful and was able to answer our questions. Tried to put a little pressure for the sale, but not too much-but we also expected that-it's a used car place right? But overall, not bad at all. The finance guy did a great job and shopped the rate and did really well and was both efficient and friendly. The car was exceptionally clean both inside and out. Over all a great experience.

April 19, 2014

Marty - Thank you for the kind words. We are thankful for your business and please let us know if you need anything else.

"No Haggle Price"

by from everywhere |

Unfortunately, my opinion of this company in regards to their experience selling early 1970s vehicles is poor at best. I am sure that the "NO HAGGLE" price works great for the newer vehicles. Since NADA and KBB give specific values for these. However for the early 1970s vehicles the only source used by your financial institution is the NADA classics and the range is usually 7,000 - 29,000. Not exactly a "NO HAGGLE" type of deal. I would avoid this company for any vehicles that require NADA classics. However they do claim to have a "team of experts" that evaluates the current market and prices the vehicles accordingly. Also, the easy flat rate shipping does not apply to the older vehicles, regardless of how many times it says it in the Auction. VERY disappointed potential customer!

April 1, 2014

Mr. Weber, We apologize for your experience. Unfortunately, we do not make exceptions to our no-haggle price regardless of the year, make or model of the vehicle. Every customer will have the same experience with price at our store. Regarding the shipping of the vehicle, that is not entirely accurate. We will ship any vehicle to anywhere in the world, and every vehicle is shipped under a flat-rate. Unfortunately, with a vehicle as unique as a 1970's Land Cruiser, we ask that you physically inspect the vehicle in person or have a third party inspection done so that there are no surprises when you receive your vehicle. We have an unconditional 7-day money-back guarantee on everything we sell, even when we ship it out-of-state, so this policy is to protect both parties. Again, if you would like to speak about this further, my direct line is always open. Scott Chesrown, Sales Manager 214-677-1576

Will not return contact information or appraisal

by from McCook NE |

Made contact, requested an appraisal for trade and never received anything, so i couldnt discuss purchase options.

Exceptional Everything

by from Dallas Texas |

I am 71 years old and this transaction was by FAR the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. The choices are excellent and the facilities are exceptional. A most professional sales staff and the prices are favorable. The sales staff are not on commission and are knowledgeable. You will not be disappointed. My salesperson was Lauren and a delight to work with.

AUTO AMERICA - A Sharp Learning Curve in Sales

by from FRISCO, TX |

Wonderful staff, streamlined paper work, and a quality vehicle at a fair price. Beautiful showroom and waiting environment.

March 5, 2014

Glenn - We really appreciate your support, business and willingness to leave us a review. Was wondering if you could change it to a 5-star as opposed to a 1-star review? Seems like you enjoyed the experience, but your rating indicates elsewhere. If you need any assistance, please give me a call direct. Sincerely, Scott Chesrown 855-524-1300

Purchased 2012 Charger SRT8 from AutoAmerica

by from Mckinney TX |

First time I can every say that I had a good car buying experience. From start to finish. I asked for info on car guru and was contacted immediately. Did application online. Narrowed down to two cars. From start to finish I was at dealership 1.5 hours. Pricing didn't change from phone. Even got a little extra on trade to cover extended warranty. NO pressure whatsoever. Also, this places is car lovers dream! Lambos, Bentleys, vettes, everywhere. This is the first car place I have ever recommended. It was an hour drive from where I lived in McKinney but worth the trip. 2 thumbs up. Steven Albright McKinney tx

March 5, 2014

Mr. Albright - Thank you for your business, support, and willingness to write a review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and call us should you need anything. Sincerely, Scott Chesrown