AutoAmerica

AutoAmerica

2615 W Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Used 888-328-9342

Your car buying experience just got an upgrade.

All's well that ends well

by from Chicago, IL |

I just completed the purchase process for a personal vehicle. All in all I had a great experience with AutoAmerica and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a top-quality used vehicle, especially exotics. Being in Chicago, one has many places to buy a sports car. However, of the vehicles I looked at, none were as manicured as the cars at AutoAmerica. Their reconditioning process brings the vehicle back to showroom condition, at least in my case. There was a small matter of confusion over some paperwork, but it was resolved in a pleasant phone call with the owner. I suppose one should not be surprised if minor issues arise when buying a car cross-country. Lastly, the price quoted online is extremely competitive, and AutoAmerica leads with their best offer. I was unable to find a comparable vehicle with an advertised price in the same ballpark, and that includes shipping the vehicle to me. As a result of this experience with my personal vehicle, I am working with AutoAmerica on getting service trucks for my business.

March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and support! - AutoAmerica

Great experience.

by from Allen, TX |

I called about 3 Nissan Leafs for sale. I test drove 2 of them and purchased the second one. It was not 100% (about 60%) charged so they offered to deliver to my home for Free. I decided to try and make it home, I thought I could fastcharge it on the way home. Both charging stations were broken. So I called Auto America and they had me and car picked up and taken home. Great service!!!

Amazing experience

by from Mckinney TX |

Bought a 2010 Maseratti Quattroporte form them. The buying process was hassle free and the price was extremely competative with the market. One week later the car's check suspension switch came on. The dealership repaired the car from a maseratti delarship and provided me with a loaner car while it was being reparied. The sales team is excellent, financing team gets you the best that's out there and Patrick form service was a pleasure to work with.

Was lied to.

by from Fort Worth |

Called the dealer this afternoon and spoke with a Hispanic salesman regarding an Nissan Leaf. I asked him if it was in stock, he asked me for ID # and it was available. Being an electric vehicle I ask if it was charged and he told me that it was and that it would be ready to view . So I drove out to Gand Prairie from Fort Worth. And spoke with a sales person we went to the car and it wasn't ready to view it was dirty outside and hot and the battery was discharged. So we went inside and he put my phone number in the computer and someone else info came on the screen. So at that point I was so fed up I left very angry

July 20, 2014

Marc - I want to take a moment to apologize for your experience. We obviously want to make sure every guest has an enjoyable experience at AutoAmerica and that starts with the first interaction you have with our store on the phone or online. I have taken steps internally to see what we can do to make sure we have all cars pulled up for our appointments and ready even when experiencing high call volume. I can assure you that we are taking steps to correct this. While we may not be able to earn your business in the future, I appreciate you taking the time to inform us of this issue. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this situation or if you need anything in the future. Sincerely, Scott Chesrown Internet Director 214-677-1600

T S from Texas

by from Texas |

They were extremely helpful and everything was handled quickly and well. I love my new Porsche and Ive been told since I brought it home that i got a great deal.

Smiling Owner

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a barely used Grand Cherokee from Autoamerica via eBay at an attractive price, and traded in my used VW for a competitive deal. The transaction was flawless, friendly, and quick. There was no high pressure sales tactics to buy unwanted dealer add-ons, and I was in an out of the dealership in less than one hour with a very low interest rate loan (prequalified on line). The company FedExed an item I had left in my old car. This is great service. I highly recommend the firm.

Awesome!!!

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

My experience in buying a car from this dealership was so positive that I had to write a review. As a single woman, I have had some pretty bad car buying experience in the past. I was apprehensive when I walked into the dealership. I had already looked online and found the exact car I wanted. I met with Don and was introduced to the Sales Team (Mark, Nicole, Vince and Jay). They made me feel comfortable from the start. I test drove the car and loved it. The process from then on was seamless. I did not have to negotiate. I had already research the car and knew how much the car was worth. Vince (finance guy) was amazing. He went over the paperwork and explain everything in detail. By the time I walked out of his office, my car was ready. My car was washed and gas up. WOW!!. I am so happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Fast and East

by from Elgin, OK |

Great buying experience from a unique dealer. They really take care of their customers. The vehicle was clean and detailed. Pretty good for buying used vehicle. Really good experience.

April 19, 2014

Brent- Sorry we weren't able to earn 5 stars from you. If there was an issue, please contact me directly so we can learn from the experience. We appreciate the business and hope you enjoy your new car! Scott Chesrown 214-677-1600

A pleasant car buying experience

by from DFW Metroplex |

From the eager to please staff to the "wow" cars in the showroom, AutoAmerica made the purchasing experience both fast, efficient, and well-fun! The salesman was very helpful and was able to answer our questions. Tried to put a little pressure for the sale, but not too much-but we also expected that-it's a used car place right? But overall, not bad at all. The finance guy did a great job and shopped the rate and did really well and was both efficient and friendly. The car was exceptionally clean both inside and out. Over all a great experience.

April 19, 2014

Marty - Thank you for the kind words. We are thankful for your business and please let us know if you need anything else.

"No Haggle Price"

by from everywhere |

Unfortunately, my opinion of this company in regards to their experience selling early 1970s vehicles is poor at best. I am sure that the "NO HAGGLE" price works great for the newer vehicles. Since NADA and KBB give specific values for these. However for the early 1970s vehicles the only source used by your financial institution is the NADA classics and the range is usually 7,000 - 29,000. Not exactly a "NO HAGGLE" type of deal. I would avoid this company for any vehicles that require NADA classics. However they do claim to have a "team of experts" that evaluates the current market and prices the vehicles accordingly. Also, the easy flat rate shipping does not apply to the older vehicles, regardless of how many times it says it in the Auction. VERY disappointed potential customer!

April 1, 2014

Mr. Weber, We apologize for your experience. Unfortunately, we do not make exceptions to our no-haggle price regardless of the year, make or model of the vehicle. Every customer will have the same experience with price at our store. Regarding the shipping of the vehicle, that is not entirely accurate. We will ship any vehicle to anywhere in the world, and every vehicle is shipped under a flat-rate. Unfortunately, with a vehicle as unique as a 1970's Land Cruiser, we ask that you physically inspect the vehicle in person or have a third party inspection done so that there are no surprises when you receive your vehicle. We have an unconditional 7-day money-back guarantee on everything we sell, even when we ship it out-of-state, so this policy is to protect both parties. Again, if you would like to speak about this further, my direct line is always open. Scott Chesrown, Sales Manager 214-677-1576

Will not return contact information or appraisal

by from McCook NE |

Made contact, requested an appraisal for trade and never received anything, so i couldnt discuss purchase options.

July 20, 2014

DMo - I apologize for your experience with AutoAmerica. About the time you experienced this issue, we had instituted a new process for handling the large amount of online appraisals. While this is by no means an excuse, we did have several appraisals that essentially slipped through the cracks, and you were unfortunately one of those. I can assure you we have taken steps to improve our process. Hopefully we have the opportunity to earn your business in the future. Sincerely, Scott Chesrown Internet Director 214-677-1600