VROOM

VROOM

2615 W I-20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Used 888-328-9342

FREE Shipping and Trade Pickup anywhere in the Continental US! 7 Day Money-Back Guarantee!

Buy your next used car from Vroom

by from Denver, CO |

I was looking for a used vehicle and didn't really know what I wanted. I knew I wanted an SUV with all-wheel drive, leather, sun roof and a V-6 engine. Vroom's website was easy to navigate and research vehicles that fit into my specifications. I found a 2012 Nissan Murano that fit and was priced very competitively. There was nothing in Denver even close. Once I found the vehicle I wanted it took 7 days from initial contact to the day I received my "new to me" vehicle. I used the online app to appraise my trade-in quickly and the trade-in value was very fair. I received paperwork for financing via FedEx the next day and it included a return envelope. Once paperwork was signed, I got a call scheduling the delivery of my Murano. The driver that brought the vehicle met me at my work. He dropped off my new vehicle and loaded up my old one. It was quick and efficient and they arrived a full day earlier than they had quoted me. My overall experience with Vroom and their staff was amazing. They are all very friendly and helpful. I didn't have to spend hours at the dealership waiting on financing and signing paperwork. Alex even FaceTimed me to show me the interior of the car and how things looked when the car was started. This was the best way to buy a car, hands down.

The car buying experience of the future!

by from Edmond, OK |

Do yourself a favor and buy from VROOM! The process is simple, expedient and all done from the comfort of your own home. The car prices are the most competitive on the market and the trade value on our car was better than any dealer offered locally or from other internet companies. We really loved the experience because we knew we were getting the best deal possible and it was stress free. Thanks VROOM!

Great experience!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

The car buying process was smooth, and it went quickly. I felt all my needs were met, and my questions answered. I love the quality of used vehicles Vroom has in their inventory, honestly that was the only thing difficult about this car buying process, me deciding what I wanted! I would highly recommend Vroom to all my friends and family, great place to buy a car.

Great people. Great deal. Great experience.

by from Michigan |

We recently bought a 2013 Honda CR-V from Vroom.com. The shopping and purchase process was painless, the price was great, and the customer service was fantastic from start to finish. The operation is not for those in need of instant gratification. Vroom does not (yet) have a full fleet of delivery vehicles and thus must rely on 3rd party truckers. Not ideal, but workable and cost efficient - free, in fact, on the purchaser side. The imprecise delivery date we faced is also balanced by the fact that our new title and license plate will magically appear in the mail, thus avoiding a very painful trip to the Secretary of State. And, in the mean time, I've got a cute little TX temporary plate that says VROOM! Makes me smile every time I drive.

Buying Cars the NEW WAY at VROOM

by from Dallas, TX |

I just purchased my third car from Vroom. I will never go back to a traditional dealer. I ended up dealing with Jay, the manager, and had a fantastic experience. The facility is unreal and they have more brands of cars than you can imagine. I bought a 2015 Mercedes with only 1500 miles on it, they saved me $8k off the new car. Do yourself a favor and look at this place for the best price and easiest process.

Great custom service

by from OKC, OK |

I purchased a 2013 Honda Accord from Vroom and the transaction was handled in a timely and professional manner. The car was delivered with some minor cosmetic damage but the customer service department, particularly Sherry Marquis, did a wonderful job of listening to my complaints and doing all they could to fix the problem. I have also continued to check prices of comparable vehicles in my area and haven't found a better deal than I got a Vroom.

You MUST use them for your next car!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I purchased my car entirely online. I tried multiple dealerships and none were honest with me. They all threw in "re-processing" fees that were flat out robbery (one thief tried to charge me $695). I am so grateful I found Vroom. No haggling necessary because they give you a great price. No annoying salesmen who make money based on what they say... so you know most are not going to tell the truth. They delivered the vehicle to me after we squared away everything via email. The car was full of gas and in meticulous condition. It comes with a 7 day money-back guarantee and a 90 day bumper to bumper warranty. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Great customer service

by from Umpire, ark |

My vehicle had a few minor problems when I received it but it was taken care of thanks to Sherry Marquis! A wonderful lady to work with!!

A pleasure to deal with....

by from Palestine, Tx.... |

After our Infiniti was demolished in a wreck caused by a 'texting driver' we were serching for a replacement. After looking at many new and used cars in the Palestine and Tyler, Texas area....we saw Vroom on E-Bay, saw a car we were interested in....contacted a salesman named Cody....Drove to Dallas and purchased the auto. The facility is fantastic...the staff very helpful...the financial guy was a riot!!! and we are quite happy.... We have already recommended Vroom to a friend and will do so in the future. Purchasing an auto is a trying expirence....these guys made it more than bearable....almost a pleasure!!! The cars still cost a lot of money....but we found what we wanted at a price we could afford... Thanks Vroom!!!

Great Service

by from Milton, Fl |

Had an excellent experience purchasing my wife's new car from vroom. Have had the car for a few days now. Car is basically as described. Great deal on the vehicle, excellent customer service, prompt shipment of the vehicle (actually received the vehicle a couple of days sooner than expected which allowed me to surprise my wife!) my only "issue"/disappointment was the mileage shown on the vehicle and paperwork I signed was slightly different than it was when we received the vehicle. I assume they drove it to the shipper which accounts for the 30 mile difference on the odometer. Not worried about that as the car seems to be in excellent condition. I would buy from them again and have referred a few friends their way!

Smart Car purchase

by from Johnson city, Tn |

I purchased a. 2012 smart Caron line from. Vroom. The sales staff were great to work with. I was skeptical about purchasing a car online however this turned out to be the best experience ever. The process was quick and easy and my car arrived in less than a week as advertised. I would highly recommend VROOM to anyone looking to purchase a car.