VROOM

VROOM

2615 W I-20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Used 888-328-9342

FREE Shipping and Trade Pickup anywhere in the Continental US! 7 Day Money-Back Guarantee!

Skeptic buyer / Attorney proven wrong.. A++ seller

by from Long Island, New York |

I am an attorney and well versed used car buyer. I went into this process with great skepticism wondering when I would expose a hidden fee or when they would change the deal once I was committed. I was gladly proven wrong. No negotiating, no hidden fees, lowest price I could find, excellent customer, excellent trade in process, no shipping costs for the trade or the purchase, excellent financing... I called frequently, asked many questions, always got an answer and never waited longer than 24 hours to get a call back. these are just a few of the comments I have for this company. If you are in the market for a used car, this is the place. I purchased a 2014 Corvette Stingray. Couldn't be happier. Thank you Vroom. I will be buying from you again.

Great Service

by from Belle Chasse, LA |

The BEST place to buy a car. The whole team made the car buying experience stress free. If I ever purchase another vehicle it will definitely be with them again.

Vehicle Purchase

by from Abilene, TX |

This was my first vehicle purchase online. They honored the weekend sale price, Brittney was very polite and helpful! Thao worked the financing and even though I was skeptical and drove him crazy he made sure all the paperwork was correct and handled himself very professionally! The vehicle was as described, no disappointment and was everything I hope for! The vehicle was delivered within 5 days of the sale concluding! I highly recommend the staff and dealership!!! 真真真真真

February 22, 2015

Hi Sonya! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback and your rave review! Everyone you mentioned are thrilled you had a good experience! We hope to be able to serve you again in the future! ~ Roxanne O.

Amazing Experience

by from Waxahachie, TX |

This is the future of car buying, zero pressure, quality inventory, great selection. Their process is very streamlined and well composed. Most of the work was done before we ever stepped foot in the door. Eric Bressi was a great contact and had all the work complete without us having to even visit the dealership. When we arrived the car was ready and detailed. The price was very competitive and their financing department got us a really good rate. Thao Nguyen was the friendliest finance person I have ever dealt with. We also had the pleasure of having Heather Peacock assist us with showing the vehicle. Her demeanor and guinuine excitement for her job was very appherent and inviting. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality buying experience on a quality used vehicle. World class.. 5 stars

February 19, 2015

Hi Marshall - You made our day! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're working hard to make the car buying experience the way it should be: hassle-free, haggle-free and memorable! We hope to be able to help you again in the future. ~ Roxanne O.

Great buying experience

by from West palm beach Florida |

Easy process, got all documentation at home next day. They found financing, registration in another state etc. good communication and friendly people. Car in very nice conditions and as described. All in all the experience exceeded my expectations. Thank you and I look forward to do business again.

February 19, 2015

Hi Lauro! Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled the experience was easy-peasy for you -- we believe you should be able to shop for a car online, like you do for most things, so you save time and money. We hope to be able to help you again in the future! ~ Roxanne O.

A perfect car deal

by from grand prairie Texas |

just bought a 2014 corvette from them, quick easy, didn't not hassle with me test driving the car. I have owned 28 cars and 12 corvettes. By far the best experience I have had. prices are on with market value. from the moment I said I want the car I was out of there in 45 minutes and that included getting the car cleaned and ready to go. from a stubborn car buyer you will not be unhappy dealing with them, they have earned a customer for life.

February 9, 2015

Mike... We thank you for your kind words and for your business. It is always fun to have an enthusiast like yourself visit VROOM. We could see your passion for vehicles, especially the Corvette, in the beautiful pictures you shared with us of your collection . We really enjoyed speaking with you and look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Sherry M. Director of Happiness VROOM

2012 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson

by from Gonzales,TX |

Truck was in like new condition. Highly likely had a great car buying experience. VROOM has great service and staff, very friendly and helpful. Even detailed vehicle and filled up tank.

February 9, 2015

Mr. Lopez, Thank you very much for your feedback. Everyone here at VROOM strives to provide an outstanding experience to all guests, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us :-) Sincerely, Sherry M. Director of Happiness VROOM

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from East Texas |

I have bought many vehicles over my life - mostly new ones. I have always been a little skeptical of buying used cars because of the reputation of used car sales to be fraught with fast and loose dealing and misleading sales people. I can say unequivocally I never felt any uneasiness dealing with Vroom. Their employees were cooperative, very open and honest. Vroom's pricing strategy is clear. They offer fair prices which are not negotiated. So what you see is what you get. The only subjective part of their pricing is the trade - in allowance. I took my trade - in to another dealer and found Vroom's allowance to be substantially better. All in all I recommend Vroom's approach to car sales. If you enjoy typical used car pricing games and back and forth negotiation don't go to Vroom. But, if you want to buy a quality vehicle at a fair price with no pressure, then Vroom is the place to go.

February 9, 2015

Jim... We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at VROOM and we thank you for your kind feedback. I would agree, it is important to feel like you are getting a quality vehicle at a great price right from the start without wasting precious time haggling...I am glad you appreciate the way we do business. Honesty and transparency are key at VROOM. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to assist you again in the future with your vehicle needs! Sherry M. Director of Happiness VROOM

Hard to do business with

by from Dallas, TX |

I found a car that I liked at the dealership and went to check it out. After test driving the car, I talked to the sales manager about the price. I wanted to know if they would offer some type of discount as I am local and would not need the free shipping. The sales manager was somewhat standoffish and told me that the price was the same, whether they had to ship it across the country or not. I don't understand why they would charge the same price to a local customer as they would for an out of town customer, even though their costs are lower when selling to a local buyer. I would think they would be interested in growing their local customer base. I was ready to buy the car but that didn't see to interest the sales manager. It's too bad as they have a nice facility and inventory.

February 5, 2015

I'm sorry your experience wasn't what you would have liked from Vroom. You are certainly right about pointing out the "economic common sense" in local vs out-of-state. At Vroom, we work hard at redefining the car buying experience from pain to pleasure and one of the things we do is to ensure we price our cars as fairly as possible so we can bring great value to our customers. Hence, we have a firm fixed price policy. This policy is one of the most important things (some of us call it "sacred"!) we stand by as a pre-owned retailer. It is also very important that we are fair to all our customers who have shopped from us. We scour the market rigorously on a daily basis to price our vehicles as fairly as possible so please rest assured that the value you receive no matter where you are is a great value. We also rigorously recondition our cars so it drives, feels and looks new. We are proud of the work we do and stand by it with a 90 day/6k miles warranty. Lastly, we always want to make sure our customers are well treated and it sounds like you were not made to feel that way. If you would like to discuss this, please feel free to reach out to me at support@vroom.com. I hope you will reconsider us in the future. Sincerely, Roxanne O.

Great Experience

by from San Antonio,tx |

This was my first car buying experience and it was a great one. No pressure to buy, friendly people working, and answered all my questions. The process did not take long at all. They detailed the car and made sure I had a full tank of gas before I drove off with it. Even called 2 hours later to make sure I was satisfied with the car. I would recommend this dealership.

February 3, 2015

Courtney... Thank you very much for your kind words and for your support! We do hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and that we are able to help you in the future with any vehicle needs. Sincerely, Sherry M. VROOM Director of Happiness

horrible horrible horrible

by from Longview tx |

The customer service is non existent and I had to call them every day multiple times a day to find out the status of my paperwork. Not one person ever called me during the whole process. I really think my paperwork just sat on someone's desk until I called back every time and then they would work on it a little bit. I had to talk to 5 different people over 3 days due to the previous person being off the next day. I live over 2 hours away so initially I was very excited about the whole free delivery but I am so ready for this experience to be over with. I will never recommend this place to anyone.

February 3, 2015

Mr. Stroud.... Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Again, I appreciate the feedback and am sorry that you and your wife did not have a better experience with VROOM. As I mentioned, it is not typical of our Company to expect guests to seek out answers while working with us. We do strive to work for you, and I sincerely apologize that was not the case when you were in contact with us. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you will reconsider us in the future. Thank You, Sherry M. VROOM Director of Happiness