Clay Cooley Chevrolet

Service 877-276-4765

CALL INTERNET SALES FOR VIP APPOINTMENTS AND SPECIALS

AMAZING

by from Dallas tx |

Had an ideal cat buying experience! Shout out to Corrine for being so wonderful! Kept us laughing and getting everything done we wanted! Great service, great Equinox!

electrical fixed!

by from irving tx |

Johnny in service dept is always friendly & accomodated my needs for transportation & got me in & out in less than 24 hours. Got problem w electrical fixed and sent me out w nice clean truck. Thank you.

July 1, 2015

Laura, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Sincerely, Alex Rodriguez / 972-721-4300 / arodriguez@comeseeclay.com

Geat Service

by from Irving Texas |

The Service Team was on time. I did not have to wait on my appointment. The team answer all my question.

June 25, 2015

Samuel, we are very happy to hear of your great experience with Clay Cooley's service department! Thank you!

Great Service

by from Irving, TX |

The process was very easy from submitting my application online to the approval process. I would highly recommend Clay Cooley Chevrolet to my friends and family.

June 23, 2015

Patricia, it was our pleasure to make the application process such a joy. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you soon!

Great service

by from Irving , texas |

That I was approved and was able to take a new car the same day. That they try to get u the best deal.

June 23, 2015

Francisco, we are so happy that you are so pleased with your car-buying experience at Clay Cooley.

Clean and friendly.

by from Irving Tx |

Staff is friendly. The waiting area is clean. They keep you informed about what is going on with your car. They will even do the work on Saturdays where most dealerships will not.

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department, Kathi. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Sincerely, Alex Rodriguez / 972-721-4300 / arodriguez@comeseeclay.com

great service y fast

by from dallas texas |

fast and efficient, and great service, nice people to deal with, close to my home, and I like the offers they send me for service

June 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback, Jose. Hearing that you received great service from our team is always encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Alex Rodriguez / 972-721-4300 / arodriguez@comeseeclay.com

Get a Different (BETTER) Car Buying Experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Quick and easy, yet personal service. Did not meet any slick characters. Derek made it too easy! Wish I could buy another.

June 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, David. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedback with Derek. Please feel free to inform us if you have any further automotive needs. Sincerely, Joseph Kelly jkelly@comeseeclay.com

The Best Experience for Car Maintenance

by from Dallas, TX |

Johnny was awesome. This is my first time buying a car from a real dealership. He made sure that my car was checked properly. He made sure I got to work on time while my car was there and picked up from work when my car was ready. Because of Johnny I will definitely come back for all my car service needs. And I know, he is there to make sure things are done properly for me as a customer. And let Johnny know that my car is working perfectly. Thanks Johnny!!!!!!!!

June 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Chris. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that Johnny was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything automotive-related we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Alex Rodriguez / 972-721-4300 / arodriguez@comeseeclay.com

Easy Experience

by from Irving, TX |

Derek Mills in the sales department made an easy car buying experience. I am a first time car buyer and this went as smoothly as possible! Ben in finance was wonderful as well. He explained everything to me clearly and helped go over numbers that I didn't understand.

June 11, 2015

Madison, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. At Clay Cooley Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as smooth and easy as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Joseph Kelly jkelly@comeseeclay.com 972-721-4300

anudeep

by from irving, tx |

they have been taken good care of my vehicle and they suggested what exactly my car need to be done and fast serves. in one word excellent.

June 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We pride ourselves on offering high quality service, and I am glad we were able to take care of you. I will be certain to share your feedback with our team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further automotive needs. Sincerely, Davis Williams dwilliams@comeseeclay.com 972-721-4300