Classy & Luxury Motors

4277 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

Used 877-413-7890

Good Car buying experience

by from Norcross, GA |

I saw a car I wanted on the Class and Luxury Motors website late Thursday night and sent an inquiry, first thing Friday morning I got a call from Daniel. I told him what car I was interested and that I had already been approved for financing. Daniel ask me to give his finance person a chance and asked me to fill out an application online. They would try to get me a much better interest rate and they did about half the rate of the original approval. I picked up my new car on Saturday and was in and out of the dealership in less that two hours. Would have been less time if I had called my Insurance company before I got there to add a new vehicle. Daniel told me this would be my best car buying experience and he was correct. Thank you guys so much for making this process so easy. I highly recommend. D.H.

Finally... a good dealership

by from Atlanta, Ga |

We had to have looked at 10-15 different dealerships, each having poor quality of product on their lot. We were amazed by the amount of junk that we saw out there. You have to wonder what people do in their cars!? This dealership had clean cars. They were not torn up and they ran well. The only reason we did not purchase from them, is we found a single owner car that we could afford to pay cash for. I would highly recommend stopping by and looking at their inventory; definitely worth your time. Cars are clean and the staff is both friendly and professional. No high pressure sales, just a pleasant experience. The only thing I would recommend, is better signage. This is a small dealership and is a little tough to see...look for the Captain D sign and you'll find this place easier.

Good service

by from Buford ga |

The guys were friendly and appear to be straight forward. Really don't have any complaints and would suggest them to other people. The only thing that hurt a perfect score was they let me leave lot without full tank of gas. Classy would have been a full tank out the parking lot. But guys are honest enough as far as I can tell.