Mile High Acura

2799 S Havana St, Denver, CO 80014

New 866-252-9325
Used 888-694-0474
Service 866-799-2709

Fall Sales Event going on NOW!

Great service at Mile High Acura

by from Parker, CO |

Very pleasant experience buying a car here at Mile High Acura. Matthew Heintz was our salesperson and he did a great job explaining the pricing, had a great attitude and was extremely pleasant to work with. I would refer friends here!

Bought a 2015 RDX

by from Arvada, CO 80007 |

Sean Nunez and his supervisor Randy Page were attentive, answered all questions in a cogent and intelligent way and worked with my wife and I on our trade in.

getting to know our new RDX

by from Broomfield, CO |

Our experience at Mile High Acura has been very positive. Our new RDX is beautiful. Robert Groves was very patient and helpful. He had a lot patience and answered every question and we never felt rushed. Matthew Heintz was also very patient. We are new to all the technology offered by this amazing car. Matthew walked us through every step and even repeated the steps that we did not understand. I would recommend this team to our family and friends and especially to our age group which is 65-70 years old because of the patience that Matthew Heintz had with us. Thank you for this positive experience. Margaret Bailey Henry David Bailey.

September 12, 2014

Congrats Dave and Margi, on the amazing car. It was a pleasure meeting you both. We appreciate the business, and look forward to seeing you in the future. THX-Robert

Great Service!!!

by from Aurora, CO |

Travis Heitkamp met me when I arrived and was very pleasant. He asked what I was looking for and showed me the RDX explaining all the features. He was great and I was driving my new car in about 3 hours. He helped me set up all the features which was great. I am extremely happy with him and his service and would highly recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a new Acura.

Love my new Odyssy!

by from Aurora, Co. |

I Recently took the leap and bought an odyssey at Mile High Acura / Mile High Honda this weekend. Travis helped me and he was awesome! I feel like he did everything he could to get me into the perfect car for me. This was the best most helpful car buying experience have ever had. I would recommend all my fiends to visit and buy from mile high Acura/Mile high Honda and ask for Travis.

Super service, most we could have hoped for.

by from Aurora, CO |

Mile High Acura is our favorite stop when considering a car and certainly for our purchase. Matthew Heintz was professional, prompt and kept a smile on his face and went above and beyond for us. We will be back!

September 9, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. Please let us know if you need anything more in the future. We APPRECIATE the business. THKS-ROBERT

Great dealership!

by from Aurora, Colorado |

Mile high Acura definitely goes the extra mile to earn your business. We have purchased here 4 times, dealing with Matt Heintz and have all good things to say. The best salesman we've ever dealt with and never forgets us if we need help learning the car.

July 28, 2014

Congrats Mary Ann!! Appreciate the business. Let us know if you need anything, and in the meantime, we will continue to strive for excellence. Thanks-ROBERT

New RDX

by from Denver |

Branden Wirkus was extremely helpful in giving us the information I needed to buy my new Acura RDX today. I was so impressed by his honesty and professionalism. I highly recommend using Brandon when you are looking for a new Acura. He listens and is not a hard sell. So refreshing.

Happy buyer 2014 MDX

by from Denver |

Worked with Branden and Eric to by a new MDX. My third MDX. Great experience

July 8, 2014

Marc, thanks for the continued loyalty. I hope you and the family LOVE the 2014 MDX. Thanks for the kind words, we will continue to strive for excellence. ROBERT

Great experience

by from Denver, CO |

Recently bought a certified pre owned MDX from Steve Goudy and experience was excellent. Steve in particular was the best and nicest salesman we encountered in our buying experience covering many dealers in the Denver area. Steve gave us the space needed to make an educated purchase and was not pushy during the entire experience. You could tell he genuinely wanted us to be happy and make the right decision for our family if that included a purchase from him or another dealer. Please go see Steve for your next purchase!

Excellent customer service - as always

by from Aurora, CO |

Matt Heintz always goes an extra mile to make sure our car leasing experience is a positive one. Matt is very knowledgeable about the Acura vehicles. He also checks in on us from time to time to make sure all is well with our cars. I will most definitely recommend my friends and family to go to Matt if they are interested in buying or leasing an Acura.