Mile High Acura

2799 S Havana St, Denver, CO 80014

New 866-252-9325
Used 888-694-0474
Service 866-799-2709

New Year brings NEW SAVINGS, stop by today and see whats in store!

Mile High Acura is the best place to buy a car

by from Fairplay, CO |

After having our RDX for many years, we traded it in for a TLX. Erik Traeber, Sales Manager, made the process very easy. Matthew Heintz spent an extended amount of time explaining all of the features of our new car. He was very patient answering all of our questions. Having dealt with Mile High Acura for a number of years, I highly recommend them when considering purchasing a vehicle. The entire staff is very professional and courteous.

New RDX

by from Firestone Colorado |

Just purchased a RDX from Branden Wirkus at Mile High Acura. Great experience!!!!

Great experience at Mile High Acura

by from Denver, CO |

Just go see these guys. You know you want an Acura ! I had three visits here and on the 3rd Branden and I were able to come to terms on a TL. (Branden is really courteous, professional, and knowledgeable about his product. Work with him if you have the opportunity). Be prepared for exemplary customer service, and being put at ease with the whole process. Highly recommended. (Facility gets 4 stars - To be honest I've seen more posh dealerships but that's okay)

great experience!

by from Aurora, co |

Bought a car recently from Randy Paige what a great experience! He made the process so easy for me and my wife. The purchase of our pilot was a very quick and easy experience I would buy from here again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend selling out randy for your car needs.

Great Sales Service at Mile High Acura

by from Denver, CO |

We were looking for a new SUV and Matthew Heinz at Mile High Acura did a great job walking us through the benefits of an Acura MDX. He was very attentive to detail and offered us a great deal while keeping our priorities in mind. My wife and I will certainly recommend talking to Matt next time you are looking for a Honda, Acura or a used vehicle.

Acura MDX

by from Parker, CO |

Travis worked well with us. He knew the car. He allowed me to check the price online. This was NOT like my previous buying experiences. Detailing left something to be desired. I believe this is because the car i bought had just gotten through the inspection. Oil was changed, but indicator said life was at 40% Wish Hard Disk Drive had been cleared. Updated maps would be nice, but over-all i'm happy with the deal.

Mile High Acura responded to this review

December 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the business, and will continue to work to improve our process, and ensure an excellent buying experience. Thanks ROBERT

Bought first Acura. Great dealership

by from Aurora, CO |

Just bought our first Acura from Matthew Heintz at Mile High Acura. Great car. Very good dealership. Financing is always a lengthy process no matter where you buy, this was no different. Matthew was very helpful and knowledgeable. I believe we got a great deal.

New MDX

by from Denver |

Just purchased an Acura MDX from Randy Schmuki and Branden Wirkus at Mile High Acura -- it was the best (and fun) car buying experience we have ever had! If you are considering on purchasing an Acura be sure to check in with Randy and Branden. They will go out of their way to make sure that you have a wonderful experience.

Ease of buying a vehicle

by from Colorado Springs |

Bought a new car from Mile High Acura from Branden Wirkus. The process was very easy. And the attention of the personnel from the dealership was fantastic. Much better than Pikes Peak Acura in Colorado Springs. Thanks Branden for making it easy for us to get the MDX.

Bought my Acura MDX at Mile High Acura

by from Denver, CO |

Great buying experience - got to drive two times once with family once without. Matthew Heintz took all the time I needed. He showed me all the features.

New tlx

by from Denver,co |

Just brought a new rlx from mile hi acura.would not have done purchase direct from dealer without the service ,expertise, and friendliness of Branden Wirkus!! I had negative car buying in the past and prefer to work with Agent such as tripleA, very engaging and extremely helpful getting up to speed on the tech aspects of care Which for a senior citizen is daunting! Highest recommendations for Branden!,

Mile High Acura responded to this review

November 12, 2014

Thank you for the kind review. I appreciate you sharing your recent experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything down the road, as we are here to help. Have a GREAT Holiday Season. ROBERT