2799 S Havana St, Denver, CO 80014

New 888-614-2574
Used 888-613-6141
Service 888-614-5995

All New 2016 RDX's are HERE! Stop in today to see!

Great buying experience

by from Parker Co |

Bought a used Acura MDX at Mile High Acura. Mathew Heintz was a great sales person. Made the purchase easy and painless. Got a great deal. He walked me through the finer points of the car.Would highly recommend both Mathew and Mile High Acura.

Love our new RDX -- Mile High Acura Great

by from Denver, CO |

We had a great experience working with Matthew Heintz and Randy Schmuki at Mile High Acura. We love the 2016 RDX, and Matthew has been great in helping us "master" all the techie features of this great car.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the business, and will continue to strive for 100% customer satisfaction. THANKS-Robert

2016 RDX purchase

by from Denver, CO |

I just bought a car from Matt Heintz at Mile High Acura -- it all went very smoothly; he was helpful and efficient; this is third car I have bought from Mile High Acura

Highly Recommend

by from Denver, Colorado |

I just recently purchased a 2015 MDX. It was my second time around with Mile High, as I had bought a 2014 MDX in late 2013. Matt Heintz took care of us for the most part both times. He was extremely personable and very knowledgable in going through the details of each car to make sure we were satisfied! We had an issue with our 2014 and Erik Traeber, Sales Manager, stood by a motto I saw at one time...."our #1 priority is to have satisfied customers". I felt I was treated fairly and, again, would highly recommend Mile High and the MDX is a very comfortable and classy SUV. Last but not least, I would give David Meltzer, Service Manager, 10 stars if I could! He is a super man of intrigity and passion for us, the customers, when we have an issue with our cars. Great dealership, great people, great car!

Recommended Dealer

by from Denver, CO |

I had a great experience at Mile High Acura when purchasing my 2013 Acura RDX. I recommend this dealer- it felt honest and not salesy. They gave me more than I expected for my trade- in and helped to get a low interest rate for my new car. They also helped me set up all the tech features a month later.

My third RDX

by from Denver, CO |

Over the past few days I have leased my third Acura RDX from Matthew Heintz at Mile High Acura. We have over the years have developed an amazing relationship as Matthew's customer service meets my every need. He is highly service driven, intelligent, knowledgeable, cute and goes that extra step to ensure that I'm happy. It's very apparent that enjoys what he does but I'm afraid he works too much. Furthermore the service department is wonderful as well over the past decade. I considered other cars but Acura and Matthew make it hard to leave. I feel sort of married to them. P.S. He spends as much time as I need to get acquainted with all the new features. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

New 2015 MDX

by from Louisville, CO |

My wife and I had a very positive experience with Branden Wirkus at Mile High Acura. After thorough test drive we quickly agreed on price, and financing process was equally quick and painless. I would highly recommend Mile High when looking for your next car.

April 16, 2015

Congrats Ben! Hope you and the family are enjoying the new MDX. Let us know if you need anything going forward, it was a pleasure meeting you. Be safe. THX-Robert

by from Denver, COI |

I was treated with courtesy throughout the leasing process. I was allowed to discus options, allowed to pick accessories with no pressure, and had great orientation into the cars operation. I also had extraordinary help to remove my ski rack, that was a real plus. This is my 3rd experience with Randy Schmuki and each time has been a pleasure. Thanks, Rob Cooney

New RDX

by from Centennial, CO |

Branden Wirkus at Mile High Acura was extremely helpful and attentive with getting me the car of my choice. The car and the service exceeded my expectations and I am very glad that I stepped my foot into this car dealership. The white diamond pearl RDX is a dream car.

March 28, 2015

Thanks Yamze for the kind words. Congrats on the new journey, please let us know if you need anything, and in the mean time, enjoy that BEAUTIFUL RDX. THX-Robert

Travis Heikamp was awesome to work with.

by from Parker, Colorado |

My experience was great in every regard. I found Travis and Rob responsive to my emails, questions and concerns and I got an amazing deal without the haggling and non-sense. They made it stress free and easy to get into a new car. I would definitely recommend Mile High Acura to anyone.

March 28, 2015

Congrats Jamie! Enjoy that beautiful RDX, you deserve it. Let us know if you need anything. THX Robert

Great buying experience

by from Parker, Co |

I have coming to Mile High for service on my RL. I came back to buy my new RDX. Matt Heintz was awesome. He gave me a good deal and was very thurough and knowledgable.