Rappahannock Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

16045 James Madison Pkwy, King George, VA 22485

New 888-509-1695
Used 888-436-6017
Service 866-262-8659

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Montross, va. |

I have bought many a car in my lifetime & I always dreaded the hassle of it all. This family owned dealership was by far the nicest, & "HONEST" people in the car business I have ever come across. The purchase went easy & in a very relaxed atmosphere. Happy with the deal & love my Jeep Cherokee. Thank you Chris & Buddy. Check it out the next time your in the market for a car & see for yourself.

April 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed helping you folks throughout your car shopping process. It means the world to us that we met your expectations and made the process so easy for you. Again thank your for choosing Rappahannock Motors and for your kind review. We hope you continue to enjoy your Jeep!

VERY SATISFIED JEEP OWNERS - CUSTOMERS FOREVER

by from WESTMORELAND COUNTY, VA |

MY HUSBAND & I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT AND HAVE EXPERIENCED COMPLETE SATISFACTION WITH THE PROFESSIONAL, FAMILY-ORIENTED SALES AND SERVICE THAT WE REGULARLY RECEIVE FROM RAPPAHANNOCK MOTORS, WITH VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO CHRIS & RANDY. IN FACT, AS JEEP OWNERS, WE WILL SHOP NOWHERE ELSE - SATISFIED CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE ! THEIR FAMILY ATMOSPHERE, INCLUDING BOTH SALES AND SERVICE....COMPLETELY REFRESHING. AS REPEAT CUSTOMERS OVER THE YEARS TO THE PRESENT TIME, WE ARE AND CONTINUE TO BE SO PLEASED WITH THE HONEST, STRAIGHT FORWARD, PROFESSIONAL AND SMOOTH APPROACH TOWARD PURCHASES OF EACH OF OUR NEW VEHICLES. NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND RAPPAHANNOCK MOTORS.

Outstanding Experience!

by from Ivy, VA |

I've been shopping around for a new truck for about 5 months. I live in central VA, west of Charlottesville. I spoke with Chris and Buddy Modesitt several times on the phone and via email during the 2 weeks leading up to my purchase. Coming from central VA, it's about a 2hr drive to their dealership. I couldn't make it to them before 7 or 7:30pm, which is after hours, but they graciously offered to stay and wait. I didn't have to take them up on their offer, as they also offered to hold the vehicle for me for a small REFUNDABLE fee that could be applied to my first month's payment (if I decided to purchase), or FULLY REFUNDED if I decided I didn't like the vehicle. I paid $200 and they held the vehicle for me for a week until I was able to get there to test drive it. The vehicle was in excellent condition. I purchased with a co-signer using my local credit union. Chris made the buying process very easy, and communicated directly with the branch manager of my CU to ensure that everything was in order and everyone was taken care of. They handed me the keys to a 2010 F150 XLT and I drove away. Will be signing the docs at my CU tomorrow and overnighting them to Chris or Buddy, and that's that. Everything wrapped up in a neat little bow. Would absolutely recommend them. It's a family owned dealership that's been in business since 1987, and they'll definitely get my business going forward. Chris and Buddy, thanks for everything, and for going above and beyond expectations!

March 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Sean. We enjoyed meeting you and your friend and we appreciated your patience with us that morning. Its nice to do business with folks like you, everything you said you would do happened in a timely manner. I hope you enjoy the truck and we wish you the best.

Job Well Done

by from King George, Va |

Thanks for your help Chris! This was our 7th or 8th vehicle from Rappahannock and it's the only place we would ever consider buying from. Keep up the great work and we will see you soon for a new truck.

Great Buying Experience

by from Fairfax, Va |

First off I live 70 miles from Rappahannock Dodge, so when I inquired on a pre owned Dodge and told the manager, Chris, that I could not come in for 2 weeks he offered to bring the vehicle to Fairfax so I could see it! It was so easy, we met at a shopping center and I was able to test drive the car by myself and Chris even brought the vehicle's complete history with him! There was no pressure, and the best part was I never even entered a dealership. I decided to buy the Challenger and I was able to take it home that night. I have told a few co workers about how wonderful Rappahannock was to do business with and I definitely will be calling them for my next car!

Friendly and casual place to do business

by from Montross, Va. |

I located used vehicle from an internet search. After speaking to Don Meney by phone I drove 30+ miles to check vehicle. What a nice experience. We agreed on a price with the help of Chris Modesitt. Most of the time when the sales manager becomes involved in a vehicle purchase the sales pressure mounts. This is not case at Rappahannock Motors. The entire process was quite pleasant. Thank you for your help.

Came in as a Customer, Left as a Friend

by from Raleigh, NC |

We found a Ford 500 online and drove up from NC to what turned out to be a shady outfit in Fredericksburg, VA. After deciding not to buy that vehicle and leaving (escaping?), we looked on the computer, and found that Rappahannock Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram had a used Ford 500 that was two years older than the one we looked at, but was in better condition with lower mileage. The only problem: I had brought a set amount of cash to buy the other car, and this one was listed higher than I had cash to cover. So, we said a quick prayer, and drove a half hour or so to King George, VA. As it turned out, it was worth the drive. We met Don Meney, who let us test drive the car in question. After about 5 miles, I decided to buy it. We came back and talked to Don. I explained that we had a 2001 Dodge Caravan with 194,000 miles with a broken air conditioner and the cash that I had brought for the deal that I was trying to do on the other car and that was it. Don impressively worked out the numbers so that he could make the deal work. Rappahannock got a car to send to auction that they probably really didn't want to mess with. (They were too nice to say it that way, of course!) I got a pretty good deal on the car that I wanted. The amount actually came to where I was 27 cents short of what I needed. I got a quarter from my wife, and Don threw in the last two cents! Don was friendly and courteous, and he turned out to be a straight shooter in all regards. After consummating the deal, he even had the guys wash the car and fill the tank. It could not have been a more pleasant buying experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Rappahannock Motors Inc. to anyone who wants some nice folks who are willing to work with you. The only problem is that they don't have a branch in North Carolina! That being said, I will still call Don the next time I am in need of a vehicle, as they made it worth the trip.

Great Place to do business, a good family atmosphe

by from Fredericksburg, Va |

I have bought 3 brand new cars from this Dealership and was satisfied and happy every time, this dealership also does ALL of my service and repair work..I have always been treated as special,,,This auto purchase was especially important to me and treated as such, the family spirit was carried thru the whole experience...Don Meney was very accommodating, but Chris Modesitt went "all out" He took such time and patience demonstrating all the technology to me until he was sure I was comfortable with all the amenities available to me on my new car, he has even given me his personal phone # in case I have more questions...this family owned business has made me feel like "family"....highly reccommend this car dealership!!!

The Rappahannock Motors team is awesome!

by from Colonial Beach, VA |

This is the second vehicle I bought from Chris Modesitt. My mother-in-law has purchased several vehicles from him. He remembers us even after not being in for years. He made the trade-in process and the purchase/finance process very easy on me. He took a lot of time to show us all the features of our new truck. And we drove off with a FULL tank of gas. We could not have been more pleased working with Chris and the rest of the Rappahannock Motors team. I will recommend them to all of our friends. Thanks Chris!

Thanks again!

by from Colonial Beach, VA |

Thanks again for the service job and car wash today. The service guys are terrific, when I arrived my 1500 was shuttled into the back right away. They don't waste anytime, especially mine which means a lot to my generation. I enjoy chatting with folks in the showroom, it really is such a marvelous environment and you don't always get that in these parts. Just plain old fashioned folks who still care, that's why we have been coming from Westmoreland since 1995. Keep up the great work.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Fredericksburg, Virginia |

This was my second purchase from Rappahannock Motors, the last being seven years ago. Don Meney and Chris Modesitt are top notch folks who make it easy to do business. No question went unanswered and I experienced complete disclosure without the usual high pressure tactics. I got the car I wanted at a fair price and made some new friends in the process. Best Chrysler products dealer in the state of Virginia!

May 16, 2014

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words. We really enjoyed having the opportunity to work with you as well as earn your business. We really hope you enjoy your vehicle and you sure did make a great choice, the car is absolutely beautiful! The whole team here at Rappahannock says thank you again.