Rappahannock Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Rappahannock Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

16045 James Madison Pkwy, King George, VA 22485

New 888-509-1695
Used 888-436-6017

Great Place to do business, a good family atmosphe

by from Fredericksburg, Va |

I have bought 3 brand new cars from this Dealership and was satisfied and happy every time, this dealership also does ALL of my service and repair work..I have always been treated as special,,,This auto purchase was especially important to me and treated as such, the family spirit was carried thru the whole experience...Don Meney was very accommodating, but Chris Modesitt went "all out" He took such time and patience demonstrating all the technology to me until he was sure I was comfortable with all the amenities available to me on my new car, he has even given me his personal phone # in case I have more questions...this family owned business has made me feel like "family"....highly reccommend this car dealership!!!

Came in as a Customer, Left as a Friend

by from Raleigh, NC |

We found a Ford 500 online and drove up from NC to what turned out to be a shady outfit in Fredericksburg, VA. After deciding not to buy that vehicle and leaving (escaping?), we looked on the computer, and found that Rappahannock Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram had a used Ford 500 that was two years older than the one we looked at, but was in better condition with lower mileage. The only problem: I had brought a set amount of cash to buy the other car, and this one was listed higher than I had cash to cover. So, we said a quick prayer, and drove a half hour or so to King George, VA. As it turned out, it was worth the drive. We met Don Meney, who let us test drive the car in question. After about 5 miles, I decided to buy it. We came back and talked to Don. I explained that we had a 2001 Dodge Caravan with 194,000 miles with a broken air conditioner and the cash that I had brought for the deal that I was trying to do on the other car and that was it. Don impressively worked out the numbers so that he could make the deal work. Rappahannock got a car to send to auction that they probably really didn't want to mess with. (They were too nice to say it that way, of course!) I got a pretty good deal on the car that I wanted. The amount actually came to where I was 27 cents short of what I needed. I got a quarter from my wife, and Don threw in the last two cents! Don was friendly and courteous, and he turned out to be a straight shooter in all regards. After consummating the deal, he even had the guys wash the car and fill the tank. It could not have been a more pleasant buying experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Rappahannock Motors Inc. to anyone who wants some nice folks who are willing to work with you. The only problem is that they don't have a branch in North Carolina! That being said, I will still call Don the next time I am in need of a vehicle, as they made it worth the trip.

The Rappahannock Motors team is awesome!

by from Colonial Beach, VA |

This is the second vehicle I bought from Chris Modesitt. My mother-in-law has purchased several vehicles from him. He remembers us even after not being in for years. He made the trade-in process and the purchase/finance process very easy on me. He took a lot of time to show us all the features of our new truck. And we drove off with a FULL tank of gas. We could not have been more pleased working with Chris and the rest of the Rappahannock Motors team. I will recommend them to all of our friends. Thanks Chris!

Thanks again!

by from Colonial Beach, VA |

Thanks again for the service job and car wash today. The service guys are terrific, when I arrived my 1500 was shuttled into the back right away. They don't waste anytime, especially mine which means a lot to my generation. I enjoy chatting with folks in the showroom, it really is such a marvelous environment and you don't always get that in these parts. Just plain old fashioned folks who still care, that's why we have been coming from Westmoreland since 1995. Keep up the great work.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Fredericksburg, Virginia |

This was my second purchase from Rappahannock Motors, the last being seven years ago. Don Meney and Chris Modesitt are top notch folks who make it easy to do business. No question went unanswered and I experienced complete disclosure without the usual high pressure tactics. I got the car I wanted at a fair price and made some new friends in the process. Best Chrysler products dealer in the state of Virginia!

May 16, 2014

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words. We really enjoyed having the opportunity to work with you as well as earn your business. We really hope you enjoy your vehicle and you sure did make a great choice, the car is absolutely beautiful! The whole team here at Rappahannock says thank you again.

Very Good Experience.

by from Mechanicsville, VA. |

I am not local to this dealer. I found my vehicle with an internet search. I was very pleased with my experience at Rappahannock Motors. Chris Modesitt, sales manager, was very helpful. When I spoke with him on the phone about the vehicle I was interested in, he was willing to give me a price up front and offered to hold the vehicle for me with a refundable deposit until I could meet to see the vehicle in person. I saw the vehicle the next weekend and purchased it that day and drove it home. I appreciate Chris's openness and no hard sell or other large corporate dealership sales pitches. This was a per-owned vehicle and was in outstanding condition just as presented.

Satisfied Customers Once Again

by from Virginia |

Once again, my husband & I found that our most recent purchase from Rappahannock Jeep Chrysler Dodge was an EXCELLENT experience. We appreciate Mr Chris Modesitt's professionalism, courteous manner, and knowledge of the Vehicle that we ultimately purchased. The open flow of communication, prompt service & down to earth approach makes all the difference. Well Done.

Great Experience at the Dealership

by from Colonial Beach, VA |

Initially, I was very nervous about trading in my car, but was wishing to drive an SUV instead. When my fiance' and I went there to test drive the new Jeep Cherokee, Chris Modesitt, the manager was very informative and also friendly. He did not put any pressure on us to buy that day. We returned a few weeks later because we decided we wanted to buy it. It was easy to see that Chris puts his customers first and he was very straightforward when he answered all of our questions. I love my new Jeep and I know I made the best choice!

Positive experience

by from King George |

I am very pleased with my experience at Rappahannock Motors. Chris Modesitt, sales manager, was informative, easy to talk with, and helpful in the process of buying my Jeep. When I went to look at the vehicle I was not rushed, nor did Chris give the impression that I had to make any kind of a decision in a short period of time. This was my first car purchase on my own, and I felt confident under his guidance. Thank you so much, I love driving my Jeep Liberty!

February 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and support! I hope you enjoy the Jeep! We do really appreciate your kind words.

Friendly Dealership

by from King George, Va. |

The dealership is willing to work with the customer to meet the customer's need. The deal is made without the sales person going to check to see if the deal is OK a dozen times. They are customer oriented and will answer any question.

February 13, 2014

Thanks you so much! We are very happy that you had a positive experience and that all your needs and wants were met!

Top Notch Service

by from Colonial beach, va |

Excellent service from Chris in buying vehicles and Jamie in service dept.

February 13, 2014

Thanks for the kind words!