Auto Yes

Auto Yes

11522 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70815

Used 888-489-8720

We Make Your Wallet Smile!

great job

by from texas |

The staff did such a great job! We will be coming back. I would like to thank the salesman. For all he did with helping me find a car that was suitable for my income and family.

UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I will never do business with this company ever again! Our original salesman was Rev. but he switched us over to Jeremy. After being approved and putting a down payment on a car I was told that all I had to do is get insurance on the car and sign the rest of the contract. Jeff wasn't there to finish the paperwork so Rev. brought me and my fiance to our insurance company to handle that part. When we arrived back to auto yes Jeff suddenly appeared, claiming he was late due to some issues. At this point I'm 2hrs late for work and my fiance was almost an hour late for his class. Jeff told us that he will bring the contract to my job along with the car and we'll be done with everything. After getting to work and another hour had past with no update, I called to speak with Jeff but I was told that he was busy. I waited another hour and called, they put Rev. On the phone, he pretended not to know what was going on and told me to call in 15 mins. I waited until I left work and tried calling again as I was on my way to Auto Yes, the girl who had been answering the calls told me to call back in 30mins. I just told her to let him know that I was on my way there. Once I arrived I was told that Jeff was gone for the day so we asked for Jeremy, they paged him then told us he was also gone for the day. So now we're stuck with Rev and one of the managers. They told us that we can't get the car because we had been car shopping and one of the other dealers submitted our income to the same bank they used but they entered my income in wrong. I understand that part wasn't auto yes' fault but they were at fault for not letting me know what was going and basically just leading me on and wasting my time. After all of that they refused to give me my money back in the form of payment I gave them. They told me they will issue a check to me the next day, so I basically had to leave to look elsewhere for a car without my down payment. Please be careful before doing business with these UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE!!

Such a good service and experience.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Such a good service and experience. Thanks again for everything you have done for my family and myself.

The service

by from texas |

The service was very great. The whole sales team was very courteous and respectable. I will recommend this auto dealership to my friends and family.

Awesome

by from Baton Rouge |

Awesome experience. It was a really great customer service. The salemen was very patients. I appreicate the great service.

We were helped with

by from Baton Rouge |

We were helped with great perfection and I was feeling like I got a really good deal going here. This place is amazing, highly recommendable.

My rep

by from Baton Rouge |

My rep at was awesome. He did everything he could to make sure that I felt with the car that I wanted. Thank you for helping me get approved.

Willie was very

by from Baton Rouge |

Willie was very helpful. It was a great experience going here. Thank you so much for being so accomodaing.

Staff are very

by from Baton Rouge |

Staff was very friendly very helpful and considerate. Will recommend to everyone.

They Helped Me

by from Baton Rouge |

Mr. Davis and Mr. Jeff are awesome fellows. They really appreciated my business. And they helped me get a new car. I woudl recommend the whole world to come to Auto Yes!!!