Mercedes-Benz of Denver

Service 888-730-9874

Strong and Commited since 1975

Great Buying Experience

by from Denver, CO |

We had an amazing experience purchasing our 2015 ML63 AMG. We've purchased a number of MB's from other dealers but found MB of Denver to be as good as it gets. We worked primarily with Jessi Gentile and some with Rod and the others. Trading in two vehicles made the deal a bit complicated but this dealer truly stepped up and made it happen. What stood out most was everyone's passion for the vehicles coupled with their enthusiasm to please the customer. We feel like we got a good deal and plan on future purchases from this dealer.

Mercedes Benz of Denver

by from Denver, CO |

Had a great time at MB Denver; the customer service was excellent and their IT guy Colin Sanders spent quality time with me to ensure that I had a complete understanding of the bells and whistles of the car (which I was not expecting). That said what has really impressed me was the after service I have received from them. I am able to contact Colin and other staff members on their cell phone any time I want. That is service! That is MB of Denver. Great job!

Great Sales Experience!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Eric and Alex are very very cool! I have never enjoyed a car buying experience this much. I traded one Mercedes for another Mercedes and Eric even helped me transfer all my personal belongings from one car to the other! Please go visit them and tell them I sent you! :-)

Great Buying Experience!

by from Denver, Colorado |

On June 24, 2015, after several unsuccessful attempts at having my car fixed at Murray BMW, I drove right over to Mercedes Benz of Denver and was met with the most friendly and professional people I have dealt with in a long time. Jessi Gentile was so friendly and knowledgeable, that she took the bad taste left from my experience at Murray BMW out of my mouth. I found the car I liked online, she pulled it up and immediately brought the car around for a test drive. It was everything I wanted. She and Nick from finance made me feel right at home, and I am confident that they treat all of their customers like family. I brought my 2012 E350 home that same evening, and I am certain that I will never drive anything else or buy a car from any other dealer. I highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Denver for your next car buying experience, and please ask for Jessi, she will treat like a part of her family.

C300 4MATIC Sport

by from Denver, Co |

.I just have to say in short.......Jessie Gentile was a pleasure to work with! Mercedes Benz Of Denver should be very proud to have her on their team. Mercedes Benz of Denver, please recongnize in what you have in her. She is a valuable asset! She made my "Lease End" experience, feeling like I robbed you blind! :) Kudos to this dealership for employeeing such a qualified, caring and knowlegeable person. Not only that but she also knows the product and is a specialist in leasing!! I highly recommend her!

Efficient and great service

by from Denver co |

I worked with Hadyn Roberts in purchasing a car, Hadyn was very knowledgable and was very efficient in the process. After we determined the car we crunched the numbers, and to my surprise I got an even better deal from wellsfargo in financing the car. The entire process seemed like a walk in the park.

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

Hayden sold me my 2013 Mercedes C300. He was very thorough and helpful. I will definitely be coming back to this dealership for my next purchase. Amanda

Great experience

by from Colorado |

Just bought an ML 350 from Matthew Winfield. Great young salesperson who was patient,knowledgeable and totally responsive to our questions even weeks after the sale. The dealership is low key and professional. This is our 3rd car form Mercedes of Denver and it has always been a quality experience. Love the car. much improved form the 2006 ML we had for 176,000 miles

Excellent Service and Facilitiesx

by from Aurora, Co |

Matthew was an awesome Sales Agent. He went over and above the task. He made sure we were comfortable, informed and well advised with regards to the process. I would highly recommend him to anyone as well as, Mercedes-Benz of Denver. He also inspected my trade and retrieved several items, I had left behind.

Jessi is the best!

by from Castle Rock C0 |

If Jessica had been there since we started buying cars, I would have always owned Mercedes! She is "da best!"

Kira Spivak, Owner, CFO Services, LLC

by from Denver, Colorado |

I was seeking our next family mobile and noticed that the lowest price on a used Subaru Imprezza in Denver was at a Mercedes Benz dealer. Thinking it was too good to be true, I checked it out and ending up buying the lowest price 2013 Subaru Imprezza in the Denver area from Matthew Winfield, who treated me like I was buying a Mercedes Benz. It was a luxurious experience. My father and mother got in on the action and we completed two rounds of test drives. The teens and I are very happy with our "new" car and I will definitely check with Mr. Winfield first before beginning my next car search.