Mercedes-Benz of Denver

Service 888-730-9874

Strong and Commited since 1975

C300 Purchase

by from Tempe, AZ |

The internet sales team was terrific. Their follow up was spot on. Jason went out of his way to pick me up as the airport and bring me into the dealership to view the car and complete the paperwork. The car met all my expectations and the buying process was the smoothest that I have ever encountered.

Mercedes-Benz of Denver responded to this review

September 12, 2013

Mark, we are glad you had a great experience with our internet team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with now or in the future.

C350 Purchase

by from Aurora, Coloado |

Ben Hosseini was great to work with. He made the process so easy and enjoyable. He had great knowledge about the vehicles Mercedes Benz has to offer. I plan to go back to Ben to purchase any cars in the future.

Cordial staff

by from denver |

Great response time and extremely cordial. I wish we would have been able to close a deal but we were slightly off on price.

Buying experience

by from Monument, CO |

I had a good experience when buying a 2014 300 C Class. Matthew Winfield was well spoken as he explained the process and the details of the automobile. I agreed on the deal and picked up the car the next day. There were a couple glitches post sale that were corrected expeditiously by Matthew and Edward Sams. Nice people at MB of Denver.

Review

by from Aurora, CO |

Good customer service,financing department provide an adequate service to help customer get a vehicle at low rate payment option and advice the best option apply.

Purchased a 2015 GLK 250 - Special Build

by from Denver, CO |

My wife and I just ordered a 2015 GLK 250 from Mercedes-Benz Denver. This car is for my wife but she really has no interest in doing the research on it... I do as I love everything about shopping for new cars. I personally drive a Jeep Wrangler and was expecting to be met at the Mercedes dealer (and similar dealers - Audi, BMW, Land Rover, etc.) with pretentious salesmen who wouldn't give me the time of day because I have ripped jeans and a beanie. While I did get that at a few other dealers, I have to say, walking into Mercedes-Denver, I never felt that way. In fact, our point of contact there, Joey, did an awesome job of welcoming us in and meeting our every need. He was super knowledgeable about the GLK and walked us through choosing between the diesel and the gas engines. Joey let me take several extended test drives by myself to get a feel of the different engines as well as made himself available anytime for questions and such. All in all, our experience with Joey and Mercedes-Denver was a great one. Our GLK is now on order and we are eagerly awaiting it's arrival. We would definitely use Mercedes-Denver again and would specifically work with Joey! Thanks Joey for the help!

Mercedes Benz of Denver - GLA45 - Both Awesome

by from Denver CO |

I took delivery of a 2015 GLA45 AMG late in October 2014. My sales experience began through an online inquiry. Of the various dealers around the area, MB of Denver had by far the most thorough, timely and positive online interaction. They provided information and answered questions quickly. I encountered other dealers who simply sent an automated email response that said "call us for more information." Not MB of Denver! They offered information and bottomline it is the reason I went to them for a test drive. When I arrived for my reserved VIP test drive, Jessi was the sales professional who met me and informed me about the vehicle. This is my first Mercedes Benz after many other luxury brands. Jessi was attentive, no pressure and just wanted to ensure I was pleased with answers to my questions. Ultimately, I purchased the vehicle and could not be happier. The entire staff has been excellent! If you are looking for a new MB, go visit MB of Denver! You will not be disappointed.

ML 350 Purchase

by from Colorado |

The experience of purchasing my first Mercedes-Benz from Mercedes-Benz of Denver and working with Birgit Rose was thoroughly enjoyable. Birgit shared my enthusiasm throughout: from placement of order to delivery. Together, we counted the days from the time the factory in Tuscaloosa re-opened after their summer break and began building my car. Birgit kept me informed every step of the way: the date the car left the factory, where it was in transit, and of course, the date it arrived in Denver. Excitement and anticipation gave way to tears the moment I spotted my new car on the showroom floor, shining like a perfect black onyx. Birgit was every bit as excited as I was, something I appreciated. Her follow-up has been nothing short of superb. My husband took delivery on a E550 the previous month, with Birgit, once again, going the distance with respect to locating the vehicle for him. We have, and will continue recommending Birgit Rose and Mercedes-Benz of Denver. Thank you, Birgit, and Mercedes-Benz for your enthusiasm, efficiency, and expertise.

What an Awesome Experience

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I have had some good car buying experience at Toyota, Infiniti and other places in Arizona and Colorado. However, my recent car experience at the Mercedes Benz of Denver was an excellent one indeed. Oh my goodness, Jessie Gentile was exceptional. She was very courteous, patient with me, knew exactly what I wanted for my wife, she was very articulate and knowledgeable. She was so genuine beyond belief and I say that because of my past experiences elsewhere. Jessie is not only a unique, gifted, and top notch sales consultant but she impacted our lives tremendously by way of her professional demeanor. I just love this lady for who she is. She is has a very sweet spirit.The world needs people like Jessie. Jessie you are the Best.

Rod Lovell and Mercedes Benz of Denver

by from Littleton, CO |

We recently had the pleasure of dealing with Rod Lovell to facilitate our purchase of a new Mercedes. Throughout the process, Rod provided excellent service and went to great lengths to ensure that our purchase transaction was completed efficiently without the frustrations that often accompany a vehicle purchase. I would not hesitate to recommend Rod Lovell and Mercedes Benz of Denver.

Great Dealer Experience

by from Elizabeth, CO |

Birgit Rose at Mercedes Benz of Denver made my experience buying an E550 coupe quite enjoyable. Birgit was able to find the car with the options I wanted within the Mercedes network. I didn't have to order the car from the factory which would have taken six to eight weeks. The delivery experience was also special. When I came to pick up my car it was parked in the show room looking like a million bucks. When she actually handed me the keys the other sales people applauded as I opened the door for the first time. This is the kind of special treatment you would expect when purchasing a Mercedes. I've never had as positive experience with a dealer before. I will definitely try to give Birgit my business in the future.