Murray BMW of Denver

Service 855-276-5319

Strong and Commited since 1975

Great buying experience!

by from Denver,CO |

I really have to say that my buying experience here was the fastest and most painless I've ever encountered! Kenny, my salesman, was very knowledgable and polite. Was not pressuring at all. We agreed on a price, they took my current leased vehicle at more than I owed, and put me into another vehicle of my choice. I was in and out in 3 hours! Paperwork signed and at an APR so low I had to question if they had the right guy! Many thanks to Murray motors and I will definitely be recommending them to others!!

Did not disclose condition of car, wasted my time

by from Denver, CO |

Emailed about this car. Nothing in the description about totally thrashed back seat and hail damage!! So I rive across town, look at if for 2 min and walk away. What a total waste of my time. They need to provide accurate and detailed information about the cars they present for sale. Disappointing.

July 5, 2014

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you for the time you spent with our store, and I apologize for the time you felt wasted here. I'd like to speak with you directly about the vehicle you came to see and learn more about what you're looking for. I'd be happy to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. Please contact me directly at (303) 639-7984 or Rax.Patel@murraymotors.com - Rax Patel, General Manager.

Love Cars!!!!!!!

by from denver |

This place is very friendly and knowledgeable about my Favorite Car-BMW A Driving Machine!!!!!!!!!

Really Poor Customer Service

by from Denver,CO |

I contacted Murray BMW after seeing a car listed on Cars.Com. It was a car that I was very interested in purchasing, but I wanted to get an idea of the cash difference between my trade and the price of the Mercedes Benz C300 I liked. I was informed that it was not dealership policy to release that information, and the only way to determine that figure was to come into the dealership. Consumer Reports has advocated that if a dealership is not willing to negotiate over the phone, the best thing to do is move on to another dealership. I made that choice.

June 7, 2014

Dear Phil, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our dealership. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered when attempting to figure out pricing. However, we always strive to give the most accurate pricing model for a trade-in, and therefore we like to give the vehicle a full inspection beforehand. Please reach out to us at(303) 639-7984 and speak with our GM Rax so that we may speak with you directly and rectify the situation. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Friendly and accommodating staff

by from Denver, CO |

I have been looking for a used BMW 335 for awhile. When I saw one on cars.com, I used instant chat to talk to a representative about the car and its features. That person gave the answers pretty quickly, checked to confirm the location of the car, and contacted his staff member to have the car ready for a showing and test drive. Since my significant other was out of town, they were willing to accept my trade in and let me drive the car out that day if I wanted to while giving my significant other the right to refuse the deal and return the car 4 days later. We decided to wait, and the car appears to be sold, but I will go back again given their willingness to work with my circumstances. Plus, the car was in great shape for a used vehicle, and I saw another one that was 2 years old yet looked brand new.

by from Denver, CO |

I went to Murray to purchase a used BMW. The salesman I had was Sammy. Sammy was very friendly and willing to do what ever it took to keep me pleased. Sammy not only gave me a great deal he also bend over backwards to accommodate all of my additional requests that day. He helped me return my rental car, he personally washed, detailed, and fueled up my new car, and he helped to facilitate getting the dealer to include all the necessary repairs and replacements taken care of at the time of sale. Sammy and Murray BMW are the best. I will definitely send my friends and family to see Sammy in the future, and when I am ready for a new BMW I will be coming back. Thank you Sammy and Murray BMW of Denver!

Failed to follow through on inquiry

by from COS, CO |

The same vehicle was showing simultaneously on two different Murray locations' inventories. I sent an inquiry to find out where the car actually was so I could set up a test drive. They did call the next day, acknowledged the problem, promised to call back quickly with the real location....and I never heard from them again....

Used car purchase

by from Denver, co |

Great customer service by my sales rep Tesdy Santoso. I was in and out quickly and everything was taken care of without me having to ask. The pricing is low and compared to area sales and I purchased for below book on a great vehicle.

April 1, 2014

Jimmy, we are glad to have been able to help and will pass on your kind words!

Excellent customer service

by from Momument, CO |

Buying a car from Murray was a quick and easy processs. The customer service and facility are excellent.

April 1, 2014

Alan, we are glad you had a great experience here. Let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

I Love my Red X6!

by from Denver, Co |

I purchased my first BMW this past summer and my experience was first class. I first came into Murray BMW of Denver several months sooner to look for a BMW X6 with specific requirements. I was greeted by Birgit and boy was she professional and serious about me getting my desired vehicle. I explained to her what I wanted and that vehicle was not in at the time. Birgit collected my information and said she would call once my criteria for an X6 showed up in their inventory. Several months later I received a call from Birgit letting me know the car was in. I had two choices, a very pleasant buying experience. The time was right and with now several months and several interactions later I am happy to say I am still enjoying my experience and car. Certainly call Birgit and you can count on her to find exactly what you're looking for! Thank you!!!

Excellent brand and even better service

by from Denver, Colorado |

I have been a customer of Murray BMW for a couple of years now. I have been absolutely delighted with every experience whether that's purchasing or servicing my car. Birgit Rose is a fanstastic sales person. She knows exactly what my price point is and doesn't try upselling products beyond that. I was also absolutely delighted with Murray's willingness to negotiate a finance deal that was managable for my family and I. I am one of Murray BMW's biggest proponents and wouldn't look anywhere else when it comes to buying a BMW. Great dealer, great products and great service. Look no where else and always ask for Birgit Rose during your initial, enquiry.