Murray BMW of Denver

Service 855-276-5319

Strong and Commited since 1975

Genius

by from Denver, CO |

I recently had one of Murray's BMW Geniuses come to show me how to use my new BMW X5. Her name was Mariah Hittle. I have to tell you - these new Beemers are complicated. Mariah took the time and explained every aspect of the car to me. She gave me shortcuts and hacks and basically allowed me to make the most of my new vehicle. She was truly a genius and provided customer service worthy of a company like BMW.

Excellent sale experience

by from Denver, CO |

I was impressed with Amin Popqalzai, the sales representative's honesty, integrity, and straightforward approach to selling the car. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. Amin Popqalzai was very informative and he was answering very question of ours patiently, more importantly he took the time to understand my family?s needs. Not once can I remember him pressuring me to buy the car.I also have to call out Lance, from finance n for the exception service he gave us. Nowadays, it commonly seen that car salesmen just don?t do enough good job and their only objective is to get money out of your wallet. But, Amin Popqalzai delivered an incredible service and gave us an excellent experience. His service during and even after the sale is the primary reason I would recommend the dealership.

Murray Motor Works used cars

by from Fountain, CO |

Found the perfect vehicle, worked with Vince and Marc, at Murry Motorworks. Very good experience. The truck needed the windshield replaced, taken care. Vince delivered the car to me at my place of work so I did not have to drive back up to Denver! Much appreciated.

Terrible

by from Highlands Ranch |

The sales person was nice enough however the manager was extremely rude. He did not look or speak the way I would expect someone to if I am looking to spend almost 100,000 on a car. The my way or high way attitude was very distasteful and I will not be back.

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as customer service is extremely important to us. We would like to speak to you directly about your experience at our dealership. Please contact Bryan Haarhues (General Manager) at 303.759.0277. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Very pleased with the staffs' professional maner.

by from Summit County CO |

Thank you very much Teddy Santoso for your excellent service. Again your time and effort is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Quality Car and Great Salesman

by from Denver, CO |

The car I bought was in amazing shape, my Sales Person Teddy Santoso was excellent - the financing department was way to slow and hard to deal with, I also had a very unsatisfying experience with the online initial contact as I was told the car had a warranty and did not and when I showed my proof of the e-mail they blew it off and did not honor any warranty at all, it took over 4 hours and should have taken 2 - this dealer was much better back in the day with the old owners. There are better dealers in Denver, but this one happened to have to car I wanted

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Hello Smitty, We are sorry to read you are not pleased with the level of service you received. We would like to speak with you to get more detail. Please contact General Manager Bryan Haarhues at 303.759.0277 in order to better understand your experience and work to rectify it.

Great experience with Murray BMW

by from Parker, CO |

Have worked with Murray for a number of years and the experience is always professional, efficient and pleasant. This latest one was no exception. I particularly like the addition of "the genius" and Mariah Hittle was terrific

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Parker, CO |

Excellent customer service from the sales folks to the finance department. You are made to feel like part of the family, not just on the day you buy your car, but weeks afterward. My BMW Genius, Mariah Hittle, was patient with all my questions. What a wonderful idea, to have someone dedicated to sit and teach you about all the great things your new car can do for you. Thank you Murray BMW!! We will definitely return for our next car!

Purchased a brand new X5

by from Cheyenne, Wyoming |

Excellent responsive service, knowledgeable salesperson(Teddy Santoso) - very pleased with the experience!

Murray BMW ... world class

by from Denver, CO |

I recently was able to get back into a BMW and my experience with Murray BMW was nothing short of world class. From the minute I stepped into the facility until they handed me the keys everyone was helpful, professional and very sincere. My time with Donna H. Was awesome she was very patient and super informative on showing me all the buttons and whistles. I am glad to have chosen to get another BMW and Murray is the only place I'd go.

Certified Pre-Owned X3 Purchase

by from Denver, CO |

Teddy did a great job. He helped guide us through the our decision and we appreciate his patience and understanding that this was a big purchase for us. We'll stay in touch with Murray because of Teddy.