Murray BMW of Denver

Service 855-276-5319

Strong and Commited since 1975

BMW X6 Dream Car

by from Castle Rock, CO |

My wife and I were in the dealership to have her BMW airbag serviced due to a recall. I was checking out a CPO BMW X6 while she completed the necessary paperwork. Mr. Teddy Santoso came over and introduced himself and asked if he could show me the car. I said I was interested in it, but couldn't imagine being able to afford it. Mr. Santoso proceeded to show me the vehicle with no pressure, an easy attitude and big smile. My wife gave me the green light to test drive the car and we took it for a spin with the kids in tow. When we returned to the dealership, Teddy gave my wife and me some space to discuss what we'd like to do. The short of it is that we purchased the car, worked with Teddy and BMW finance to get a reasonable payment, and I drove home a practically new 2013 BMW X6 5.0 with just under 8K miles. Teddy was terrific through the entire process. Everyone was pleasant, unassuming and no games. It was a pleasure purchasing our new car from Murray BMW.

October 8, 2014

We are so glad you had such a wonderful buying experience here! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Make sure to enjoy your new X6!! And please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Una Schade

Fast, easy, no pressure. Would highly recommend.

by from Denver, CO |

I met with Amin about a used VW Jetta TDI. 1. Tthe car was located at another lot, but they brought it to the location I went to off Colorado and had the car there before I arrived. 2., The price was good making this an already good deal. Amin was very knowledgeable and had great information about the car. He let me take it for a good test drive. 3. I received a very fair offer for my trade in, and the finance guys worked with me to get a reasonable rate and a monthly payment I could afford. 4. The whole process, which is usually a chore, was fast, painless, and actually a very good experience! 6. They stayed open late to get me into the car I wanted to leave with that day. I would definitely recommend Murray BMW and their staff to anyone looking to purchase a high quality vehicle. Everyone I came in contact with in this purchasing experience was friendly, helpful, and went above and beyond to make this happen on terms that were friendly to me. I can't say enough great things about the dealership and staff as a whole.

Great dealership-employees are wonderful!

by from Denver, CO |

Everyone we have seen at Murray were extremely pleasant and knowledgeable about their cars. From beginning to end it was an efficient, courteous and comfortable experience. The dealership found the car we wanted which we bought immediately at a very fair price. We purchased a certified pre-owned BMW X3 which we absolutely love!!

Helpful advise from Teddy

by from Denver, CO |

Teddy Santoso helped me buy a pre-owned M5 last week. He was patient with me and understood what I was looking for in a car. I appreciate his help and would recommend his help to people who I know.

October 9, 2014

Mike, thanks for the kind words about Teddy, I will be sure to pass them on. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future, and have fun with that M5! Una Schade

Awesome Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I had an awesome purchasing experience at Murray BMW! My sales associate, Birgit Rose, was more than accommodating and helpful in my purchase process. I was in an extreme hurry and actually had to purchase the car and pick it up later. Birgit and the finance department checked me out at the last minute and Birgit even stayed later to run through some of the cars additional features. I was very pleased with the experience as a whole and will return for future car purchases! I would highly recommend Murray BMW and Birgit Rose to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle in Colorado.

October 9, 2014

Kristen, thanks for sharing your wonderful experience here. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Birgit! Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future! Una Schade

Above Excellence!

by from Denver Co |

Teddy Santoso was My Client Advisor, he was quick to attend me with my search. The vehicle I bought was located at their Murray Motorworks on South Broadway. Teddy right away found one of the lot techs to drive us over to Motorworks. I got on my truck drove it back to Murray BMW. I really enjoyed driving the F150 for the first time! So excited was I. Teddy did a great job finding the perfect vehicle with perfect affordable monthly payments for me. He was very professional and had a great positive energetic attitude! I'd strongly recommend him for your next vehicle research! Thank you Teddy!

October 9, 2014

Roni, we are so glad you had such a wonderful buying experience and with Teddy. I will be sure to pass on your kind words. Please let us know if we can help in the future with anything! Una Schade

Thank You Teddy Santose!

by from Denver, CO |

I am so happy with my new vehicle! The buying process was super easy and Teddy was excellent to work with! He went above and beyond!

October 9, 2014

We are so glad you had a great experience here, and with Teddy. I will make sure to pass on the kind words! Una Schade

I wanted a car not drama

by from denver, co |

Pros: they had the car I wanted. the sales person was competent. Cons: took like forever to go through their non negotiable process. finance was too interested on padding their profits then taking good care of customers. I was pressured and hounded and all I wanted to do was buy the darn used car. Please!

September 21, 2014

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Customer service is our number one priority and as a valued customer your satisfaction is very important to us. I can assure you customer satisfaction takes precedence over anything else. I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand your experience and ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at (303) 639-7984 or my email Rax.Patel@murraymotors.com. Regards, Rax Patel (General Manager)

Unprofessional and it took forever

by from Denver, co |

I went with a friend to help her with buying a BMW. The only reason we were here was it was close. I'm not sure if the prices were the best but the showroom was full of sales guys acting unprofessional. We knew the car we came for so picking it out was almost as easy as expected, except for the fact they dont negotiate, not even a penny. Then the wait before and during finance was just murder. And the pressure then to buy all sorts of stuff you don't need or want. How can buying a car take so long?

September 18, 2014

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you feedback. Customer service is our number one priority and your input allows us to ensure every customer is satisfied. We find that are true-price is very fair and do not deviate from it. I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand your experience and work to rectify it. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at (303) 639-7984 or my email Rax.Patel@murraymotors.com. Regards, Rax Patel (General Manager)

easy car buying experience

by from boulder,co |

I worked with Teddy Santoso at Murray BMW. I went in to look at a couple of models had been in the market for a used 3 series for a couple of months now. Didn't intend to leave that day with a car, but thanks to Teddy's undivided attention I left that day with my dream car. Not only were there several models to test drive and compare but I was also able to get a same day quote and offer for my trade. Teddy made the experience very easy and worked hard to make sure I found exactly what I was looking for but also got me the best price for my trade!

September 17, 2014

We really appreciate your feedback, it is wonderful to hear that your experience was great and that Teddy provided such a great experience. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with. I will pass your kind words on to Teddy!

Thanks Murray

by from Grand Junction, Colorado |

Harold was our sales person. He rocked!!! First of all I won't mention other dealer starts with S, said that I coul not get 535XI for price that they said I could, per Murray Motors. I've bought 2 vehicles from Murray, and this time was the best.. Thanks Murray, and thanks Dealer S for sending me back to Murray...

September 17, 2014

We really appreciate your feedback, it is wonderful to hear that your experience was great and we could meet all your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with. I will pass your kind words on to Harold!