Murray BMW of Denver

Service 855-276-5319

Strong and Commited since 1975

BMW X6 Dream Car

by from Castle Rock, CO |

My wife and I were in the dealership to have her BMW airbag serviced due to a recall. I was checking out a CPO BMW X6 while she completed the necessary paperwork. Mr. Teddy Santoso came over and introduced himself and asked if he could show me the car. I said I was interested in it, but couldn't imagine being able to afford it. Mr. Santoso proceeded to show me the vehicle with no pressure, an easy attitude and big smile. My wife gave me the green light to test drive the car and we took it for a spin with the kids in tow. When we returned to the dealership, Teddy gave my wife and me some space to discuss what we'd like to do. The short of it is that we purchased the car, worked with Teddy and BMW finance to get a reasonable payment, and I drove home a practically new 2013 BMW X6 5.0 with just under 8K miles. Teddy was terrific through the entire process. Everyone was pleasant, unassuming and no games. It was a pleasure purchasing our new car from Murray BMW.

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

October 8, 2014

We are so glad you had such a wonderful buying experience here! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Make sure to enjoy your new X6!! And please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Una Schade

Certified Pre-Owned X3 Purchase

by from Denver, CO |

Teddy did a great job. He helped guide us through the our decision and we appreciate his patience and understanding that this was a big purchase for us. We'll stay in touch with Murray because of Teddy.

Unbelievable Deal...Excellent Customer Service!!!!

by from Denver, Colorado |

Lobby was warm and inviting, good coffee. Teddy Santoro was the friendliest and most helpful salesman. The car was washed and ready to test drive when we arrived for our appointment. He was very knowledgeable about the car we were test driving along with others available on the lot. Made us feel at home and relaxed. Made the car buying experience very effortless and accommodated our special requests. Chris the finance guy explained every charge and there was no questions in our mindustry about the great deal we received.

Above and beyond!

by from Denver, CO. |

My wife drives a 2011 BMW X3... she loves it! We didn't buy it from Murray BMW, but we've had it serviced there exclusively. We could have it serviced elsewhere, but then we wouldn't enjoy the satisfaction we get from Barbara Marin's exceptional customer service. Barbara consistently goes above and beyond to keep our X3 in top shape... something my wife and I take great pride in. She surrounds herself with friendly, knowledgeable advisors, and we've been fortunate to work with Brenda Trackwell. No matter how severe or minor the issue, Barbara and Brenda always make us feel welcome and put our minds at ease. If you're wondering whether you should entrust your Ultimate Driving Machine to Murray BMW, don?t take my word for it. Meet with Barbara, she'll make you believer.

Horrible Service

by from denver, co |

We had problems with the radio in the car we purchased from Murray Motors and took it in for service. The service writer said the radio was broken, but was likely out of warranty. She said she would check with BMW and follow up with us. 2 weeks went by and no follow up. We went in again and brought up the issue. Again, service said they would get with BMW and get back with us. Another 2 weeks goes by and still nothing from service. I contacted Murray Motors online regarding the issue twice and they didn't respond. Horrible service, we would never buy from them again. Another issue we had was regarding the paint touch up warranty we purchased. When we bought the warranty we were told it covers all nicks and scratches bumper to bumper. When we brought the car in for a scratch on the bumper they refused to fix it because the bumper was a different material than the body of the car. Had we had not been mislead on this, we never would have purchased the warranty. What good is a warranty for touch up paint that doesn't cover the bumper which is the area most likely to be damaged.

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

December 24, 2014

Dear Logan, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, this does not sound like the quality of customer service we pride ourselves on. We would be more than happy to assist you My direct line is (303-359-0277) we would love the opportunity to restore your confidence in our dealership. -Rax Patel (General Manager)

Car repair and shuttle service

by from Denver CO |

I took my car for some repairs and needed the shuttle service they offer. The driver John Contogiannis was very nice and provided a pleasant experience. I have absolutely no complains and was happy to use the loaner car provided and Jarrod provided great service. I will defined come back

Great Sales Experience with Connor Hanlon

by from Denver, CO |

Connor Hanlon is honest, and works hard for his customers. This is what sold me more than the car.

Amazing service department!

by from Denver, Colorado |

Thanks to Barbara Marin, the awesome service manager, this place is great! Wouldn't go anywhere else! Easy and efficient with no issues. The service department is one of the main reasons I will continue to drive bmws.

Great car buying experience

by from Denver Co |

I had a great experience with Connor Hanlon. Fair price from the start, consistent communication, professional and very considerate throughout the entire ordering, building and purchasing process. This is my second new BMW purchase and I will be back to Murray BMW.

Great Experience buying new car!!!

by from Denver, CO |

We walked into the Murray BMW dealership not knowing what to expect, only that we were in need of replacing our former vehicle that had 170,000 miles on it. We had a limited budget with pretty particular needs. Within seconds, Kiersten greeted us at the door and made us feel welcome. Due to some complications from our end with what we thought was a pre-approval from our Credit Union, it ended up being a longer process than we thought. However, Kiersten and her team was able to put us into something even BETTER than we expected for a far better rate through BMW financing! Then when it came down to the final paperwork and signing, it was after school for our two kids (ages 4 and 6), so they were in attendance. As soon as my wife walked in with the kids to start the paperwork, Kiersten immediately took the kids and gave them some activities to do so we would not be disturbed. This went above and beyond what we expected. Thanks Kiersten and thank you Murray BMW!!!

Great customer service!! Jon L is an amazing Rep

by from denver,colorado |

I 'd like to mention about Jon L, who we met at Murray BMW . My wife and I had almost decided to buy a BMW at schomp but none the less we decided to try Murray, just incase if we got a better price. By no means I am trying to compare schomp and Murray , both hire very professional and courteous people, and they both treat their customers with respect.Getting back to the point , when we met Jon , he greeted us with a big smile and asked us what our requirement was and starting working with us. My wife and I were looking to buy an X5 within a certain range and that meant we had brutal intentions to negotiate. We spent close to 2 hours with Jon and finally when we shortlisted an X5 , my wife and i saw a 3 series GT that we liked so much that we decided to abandon X5 and initiated the discussion about GT.Jon displayed tremendous patience and not even once did he express his frustration.All he kept insisting was what would it take for him to get our business.His complete focus was on getting us to a price point that would be comfortable to us.After a certain point, it felt that he was our representative , representing our interest at Murray. Evnetually, he was able to work with us and the Murray management and got us the car we wanted at the price we wanted.All throughout the 3 hour of discussion, he kept his calm, assured us that our business meant a lot to them and kept on emphasizing about what would it take for them to get our business.My wife and I never owned a BMW , this was our first one.I thank Jon and Murray for getting us our first BMW, it's a beautiful car and it means a lot.If it wasn't for Jon , I am not sure if we would have been able to get what wanted.It's just amazing to see such great customer service, where focus is completely on customer and his wants Vs closing a deal.I would go back to Murray when it 's time to upgrade, they will always be my first choice and the credit goes to Jon.