Mazda Of Erie

4021 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

Fair and Honest Dealership!

by from Rew, P.A. |

Fair and Honest, good deal up front, no haggling price.

Would not return

by from Erie PA |

Not impressed. I would never buy a vehicle there again. Too many customer service issues.

December 4, 2014

Susieq, I am very sorry to hear that you had a unfavorable experience here at Mazda of Erie, I would very much like to speak with you about this experience and find out exactly what we did wrong, this way it won't happen again. Please reach out to me at (814)732-0550 which is my personal cell phone, or you can email me at markz@cmcerie.com. I look forward to speaking with you about this issue. Respectfully, Mark Zielinski Internet Manager Mazda of Erie (814)868-2525

Love my Mazda

by from Erie, PA |

Recently purchased my 4th Mazda, CX-5. Started with a 323, next 626, then Tribute. Miss my Tribute and wanted another SUV. I had been looking at other brands for price and feature comparison, but came back to Mazda, a reliable friend. I am happy with the CX-5. his dealer made it pleasant and painless and I am very pleased.

May 7, 2014

Hi Mazda Mom, Thanks so much. We're pleased your experience was as painless as possible- enjoy your new Mazda CX-5!

HIGHLY recommended!!!

by from Russell, PA |

I LOVE this dealer! We had a fantastic experience with them. I started out emailing Amanda about a Mazda cx-9 and she was so great about answering all of my questions and sending me pictures. Then I met with Garrett and Mike and they were great about working with numbers. They didn't try to Play number games like your typical salesmen and really got right to my wants as far as purchase price and paying off our trade in. The car needed an extra detail once we bought it and they were AWESOME about getting me in and even gave me has money to drive an hour back to Erie! Then two days after I had the car, I had a concern about the two back tires and mike didn't even hesitate and had me come back to put two new tires on for me. I wouldn't hesitate to come back to this dealer and I have been recommending them to everyone! Definitely go see Garrett!

Fun, stress free, no pressure buying experience

by from Fairview pa |

My husband I I looked at a lot of cars before deciding on the MazdaCX5. Not only were were 100% pleased with the car, but the whole buying experience. We were treated with respect. There were no gimmicks, pressure to buy, or hidden costs. Dealer was upfront, honest, and eager to please. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

March 13, 2014

Excellent. We're so glad you love your new Mazda CX-5, had an enjoyable experience, and felt comfortable with the buying process. Enjoy driving your new car and come see us again!

Great experience

by from Erie, Pa |

We went to just look for a car for my husband. We were so impressed with our salesman - Garret Mays and with the GM - Jason O'Neill that we left with a new car that day. I truly am not a fan of car salesmen because I always feel like somehow they are trying to deceive me, but I never for one minute felt that way when dealing with our salesman. It was a pleasure buying our new car, I can honestly say that I have never had that feeling before, and we have bought many cars in our lives. I highly recommend this dealership, they were very willing to work with us with no pressure. The GM came over in person and worked around what we wanted to spend. Usually, you sit there and wait for the GM to talk to the salesman and you never even know if there really is a GM that the salesman is talking to! A painful experience turned into an enjoyable one!

It was just so easy!

by from Erie, PA |

I really could not have asked for anything better! Mike Clement and whole sales staff were very friendly, courteous and professional. Especially my sales consultant, Pat Doyle, who went above and beyond to make my vehicle purchase very easy and enjoyable. Chuck Snider made the financing a breeze. It was truly a great experience from beginning to end. ...and the most important thing is the Mazda CX-9 is great! Thanks guys!

March 11, 2014

Thanks Dave! We appreciate hearing your kind compliments and it's our pleasure to make your experience an enjoyable one. Enjoy your Mazda CX-9 and come see us any time. Thank you again from all of us at Mazda of Erie.

Beware of this dealership

by from Erie, PA |

I was looking for a used vehicle a few months back. When I let them appraise my vehicle they found an area over my wheel well where the paint was chipping. I went to a few dealerships before them and they just noted it was there... not this dealership. They took it upon themselves to chip away all the paint that was peeling, leaving a large area that is now rusted. I didn't notice it until I got to the next dealership and found the shiny exposed metal. When I called and finally talked to the manager after a few calls he told me he knew his guy did it and he was trying to remove the dirt on my vehicle. He knew it happened, never told me about it before I left the dealership and never apologized. Never have I experienced such unprofessionalism. I will never go back and I advise anyone that does to watch anything they do to your vehicle.

February 13, 2014

Brittney, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience relating to the time you spent at our dealership. When your experience occurred, I am certain it was an accident; we would never want to damage a potential customer's vehicle or give a faulty impression. I sincerely apologize for this, and if possible encourage you to bring the vehicle in so our management team can take a look at it and see for ourselves what happened. In your review you say beware of our dealership- certainly a harsh title for an accident that wasn't handled appropriately. Again I sincerely apologize and urge you to stop in and see us sometime soon! It is our commitment to provide quality care to every customer we have the pleasure of doing business with.

Fantastic!

by from Tidioute, PA |

I just purchased my second Mazda from this dealer and I couldn't be more pleased. Mark and Logan gave me a fantastic trade in value for my first Mazda and transferred after-market accessories from the first car to the second at no cost. I didn't come away from the whole experience feeling I had paid too much for my new car. I am definitely pleased with this dealer and their service after the sale.

January 28, 2014

Wow, awesome! Thank you so much, Rita. We are so happy you love your new Mazda- come back soon!

Thank you for all you did for us.....

by from Erie , PA |

Mark Brown and Jason O'neil were extremely helpful and not pushy when we went looking for a new vehicle. Every dealership I've been to has the 'typical' salesman trying to push you into buying their cars. These guys were totally different and were helpful with everything.. Thank you for all you did for our family. It means a lot..........

January 28, 2014

Thanks for the kind words, Matt- that means a lot! We're dedicated to helping you find the vehicle that best suits your needs- it was our pleasure to assist you.