Imperial Capital Cars

2451 E Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33020

great place

by from hollywood fl |

I just bought a car here yesterday and i am 100% satisfied with everything and how fast the process was !i will recommend this dealership to anybody

imperial capital cars

by from hollywood fl |

I love this company they are very helpful and reasonable they helped me find a great car regardless of my credit ! I am now driving in a 2010 cadillac cts with no problems and no worries about extra fees !! i will recommend them to all my friends and family

happy with my service

by from hollywood fl |

I am super satisfied with my 2009 bmw that i got from imperial capital cars !! i was looking everywhere for this car with a reasonable price and i finally found it im now cruising around in my car with no worries !! i loved the service and i am super satisfied !!

wow great deal!!

by from hollywood fl |

100% happy with my 2009 camry and the amount i paid for it, it was as i like to say a steal ! great price and great people i will recommend this dealership to all my friends !

fast service !

by from HOLLYWOOD FL |

great experience at imperial capital cars i was looking everwhere for a 09 camry and they helped me get in one asap, not only is it the car that i wanted it was in near perfect condition !! No if and or buts about it i will surely recommend them to all my friends !!

WONDERFUL PLACE !

by from hollywood fl |

I loved imperial capital cars they are very patient and help you out as much as possible ive been searching lot to lot looking for a used car in good condition and its very hard until i came here!! every car is in great condition and the have a wide selection of cars to fit you and your budget i am extremely satisfied and will recommend them to all my friends !!!!

great service

by from hollywood fl |

i love the experince here they are friendly.easy to talk to you willing to help at all cost...they also help get you a loan no matter your credit history... thumbs up

100% satisfied !!!!!!!!

by from hollywood florida |

Very great place to come and get your next car, the people work with you to put you in the finest car possible. Two thumbs up.

very helpful ! great service

by from hollywod fl |

very friendly people at the dealership, offer great service with a wide selection of cars to pick from. all the cars i have looked at have been in fantastic condition at great prices! i would recommend coming here to find a car. the people work with you and your budget and leave you satisfied.

GREAT SERVICE !!

by from HOLLYWOOD FL |

To whom it may concern, I have been looking for a truck (Ford Explorer) for 6 months, lot after lot. I was tired of the used car game until I met Mike @ Imperial Capital Cars. Not only did he work with in my budget he sold me my car below Blue Book. He and his staff took the time to find financing that worked for me. I now have a beautiful truck, payments I can handle, and great new friends at Imperial Capital Motors. I highly recommend them!!!!