RT Auto Center

(5.0) 4 Reviews

469 Raymond Blvd, Newark, NJ 07105

Grandfather Chevy

by from Orange, NJ |

My name is August and i am from Orange, New Jersey. I have recently become a grandfather and needed a family vehicle. I am not too fond of mini vans but realized i needed something spacious. After checking out the inventory at RT Auto Center i found a perfect Chevrolet Trailblazer. The buying process took less than an hour and the deal was sealed! I definitely recommend RT to all my friends.

On my second vehicle!

by from Kearny, NJ |

Purchased a 2008 Mercedes C300 from RT Auto Center about a month ago. The staff at RT was very friendly and the process couldn't be any easier. I am currently purchasing my second vehicle from them. I honestly wouldn't trust any other used dealership. RT is the way to go!

Thanks RT!!! 2002 BMW M3

by from Paterson, NJ |

Been trying to get my hands on a specific vehicle for some time now. The staff at RT Auto searched for almost a month until they got their hands on what I wanted. They then put in work trying to get me approved for a loan. It wasn't easy with my credit history, but they found a way! Thanks RT.

2006 Porsche Cayenne S

by from West Orange, New Jersey |

Heard about RT from a friend who had purchased a few vehicles from them. The service was friendly, honest, and down to earth. The buying process was prompt and on-point. RT gets an A in my book.

RT Auto Center responded to this review

June 3, 2014

I walked in to just take a 'look' at some vehicles on their lot & really, really liked two in particular. They were very friendly, no pressure & down-to-earth guys. They gave me a great/fair deal on my trade-in & an even greater deal on my 2008 (special service) white Tahoe! Thank you Thiago & Ralph!!!!