Landmark South Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

New 877-889-7017 New 877-889-7017
Used 866-594-7134 Used 866-594-7134
Service 866-510-5480 Service 866-510-5480

WAREHOUSE PRICING!!!!!!

What not to like, ask for Matt

by from Kansas City |

Working with Matt ( Sales Manager ) was a pleasure. No nonsense guy. Straight forward and a straight shooter.

They would like you to please ignore the reviews

by from Raymore, MO |

I took my Wrangler in for a dent repair. Full disclosure, I was told that there was always a chance of Windshield breakage during removal. I used this as a reason to take my vehicle to a Jeep dealer instead of a different bodyshop. The windshield broke. It was explained to me that because we talked it wasn't their fault. They subcontract it out, it's no reflection on them. But, it's the vehicle owner's problem to pay the $320 that it's going to cost to get the Jeep brand windshield back on. Also, the general manager is on vacation, and I'm the highest you can go. (Though after getting disconnected I was told he was in a meeting with the owner five minutes later) I read the reviews after. I mentioned them to the service manager, Kevin McDaniel and his opinion is simply that disappointed people are the only people that leave reviews and consequently these reviews are not worth worrying about (paraphrased). I requested that the windshield be replaced and no other work be done. Ultimately all I wanted was to know that Landmark South cared about the situation. Any effort on their part to show concern would have made me feel better. All I got was that it wasn't their fault. Anyone else would have done the same thing, with the same possibilities. If anyone else can do it as well, I wish I had taken it to anyone else. I have four free oil changes from Landmark South. However, I won't be taking it there. I don't trust them enough to even get free work done.

Body Shop is GREAT!

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I recently took my vehicle in for an estimate on some body work at Landmark South. My insurance company was good with me taking the car there for an estimate. When Brad Wood, the body shop manager, took a look at my Hyundia, he immediately surveyed the damaged area, made some notes, took a bunch of photos, and invited me into his office. We called the insurance company and he discussed the damage and worked out all the details with them for the repair work on the spot. It was very apparent to me that he had worked a lot with insurance companies and knew exactly how to get everything moving forward quickly. He provided the necessary documentation on what repairs were needed, got everything approved and immediately ordered the needed parts. The work was done right on schedule and the repair work was flawless (both the painting and the body work). My neighbor the "car guru" even said it was excellent work. If you are looking for some great service and excellent body work, I could not recommend Brad and his crew more - he is very helpful and professional.

horrible service department

by from raymore, mo |

I very rarely write reviews, but when an experience is so ridiculously bad, I feel an obligation to warn others. Take my word for it and stay away from this "service" department. I have now dealt with them twice with the same result. They don't take appointments, so you just have to drop it off and trust them when they say it'll be done. While they assume you it can be done that day, they have a real "we'll get to it when we get to it" mentality. Both times I brought it there first thing in the morning for simple fixes and both times they literally did nothing. Multiple people "said" it would be done that day, and "said" they would call me, neither of which happened. Both times I had to pick it up (after they had it for 10 hours doing nothing) and take it somewhere else. I wouldn't trust them to complete an oil change at this point. Save yourself the frustration and wasted time and find another dealership.

HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPT

by from Belton, MO |

Rude and very unhelpful service department. We will not be buying our new truck here based on this experience.

The body shop here is the best!!!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

After getting into an accident in our Scion, we compared the services of several body shops in the city. Although our insurance was covering the repairs, we had to pay our deductible out of pocket, and wanted to be certain we got the best value for our money. We heard that Landmark South had a body shop, and that new management was doing quality work. We checked it out, met the body shop manager, and decided to give Landmark a try. The manager, Brad Wood, was very professional and took the time to take us step by step through the process, and worked with our insurance (which is a trial in itself). Because we are a family with two working parents and two small children, it was really important to us that the repairs be done well and in a timely fashion. Having one car for our busy family is a real challenge!! The repairs were not only done on time - but Brad found work that had been done improperly by another shop when we had an accident two years prior. He was able to work these repairs into the cost without charging us more than our deductible. Needless to say, we were very grateful. We learned that Brad has over 30 years experience in body work - and it showed! Our car looked like new, the old poorly done repairs were corrected, and we were able to get our car back in the time promised - all for the cost of our deductible - with no surprises or hidden costs! Thank you, Brad - you and your "metal men" did a great job for our family!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kansas City Mo |

People often think the dealers ship is over charging and settle for going to a second rate shop. I went to a second rate shop to get a estimate on a scratch in my passenger back door panel and got a mark up price for the repair. My sister suggested that I visit Landmark South because she takes her car there and has always had good quality work done at a reasonable price. I was hesitant because of the huge price quoted at another shop. February 2 I took my car in and was greeted by a friendly manager name Brad Wood ( he works in collision repair department. He took a look at my car gave me a honest quote which was way less than the other shop was charging. He was also able to get my car fix in a day and make it look like new. If you are looking for honest mechanic to look at your car and not over charge you then I would suggest going here. I am sure you will be very satisfied with the service.

Superior Body Shop

by from Raymore, Mo |

My 2003 Chrysler Town and Country has given me many years of comfortable driving. Recently, while attending an estate sale, someone ran into the back of my van, causing damage to the rear bumper and door. I had a choice of taking it to a collision place or to Landmark South where my car is serviced. I trust Landmark and knew I would be well taken care of, but the results of my decision to take it there exceeded all expectations. Brad Wood, the Body Shop Manager, went beyond the extra mile in repairing the damage. Because of its age, color was a bid faded compared to new paint. Car was washed, buffed, detailed on the inside, etc. It looks like a new car! Brad serves Landmark and his customers in a superior way. Not only is Brad extremely knowledgeable and gives personal attention to detail, he is a good, kind man. I do business with people whom I like and trust, and I would not take my car to any other place other than Landmark. A couple of times, I've even driven in to have them put air in my tires. What a wonderful group of people!!

Outstanding Body Shop

by from Raymore, MO |

Getting in a wreck sucks and having to deal with the insurance company sucks even more but what made my whole experience way less sucky was taking my 2012 Charger to Landmark South. I had purchased it from the North store, but I live in Raymore and decided to take it the new location closer to my house. I got t-boned at a stop light and my car was hammered all down the passenger side. The guy who hit me had cut-rate insurance and I thought that they might total out my car and were giving me a hard time in the first place. Sending me forms wanting to know where I was going and what I was doing, etc, like it was my fault! I was so upset because I had just paid may car off two months earlier, too! I brought my car to Brad in the body shop and he handled everything for me! The insurance company even missed a couple of things on the estimate and he took care of it and got it fixed with no problem! I've got my car back and I couldn't be happier, it looks and feels brand new again and even though it took about 3 weeks, the work was outstanding! No one wants to have to use a body shop, and even then, it's not something (hopefully) that you would do more than a few times in your life, but I highly recommend the shop at Landmark South and would not hesitate to use them again!

Best Service!

by from Raymore, MO |

I bought my used Hyundai from them. The salesman, Dorian was great and very patient. He even had friends come there to talk to him about buying a car but he stayed with me and never rushed me. I have used the service department there for oil changes (best deal in town also! You need to check it out!) and they are the NICEST service department I have ever had to deal with. They explain things in detail and don't pressure me at all. I highly recommend them and no, I am not related to any of them. LOL!