Landmark South Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

New 877-889-7017
Used 866-594-7134

Best Service!

by from Raymore, MO |

I bought my used Hyundai from them. The salesman, Dorian was great and very patient. He even had friends come there to talk to him about buying a car but he stayed with me and never rushed me. I have used the service department there for oil changes (best deal in town also! You need to check it out!) and they are the NICEST service department I have ever had to deal with. They explain things in detail and don't pressure me at all. I highly recommend them and no, I am not related to any of them. LOL!

Very Rude

by from Holden MO. |

Went in to look at new Rams. I parked near some used cars that had rope around them thinking they wouldn't be moved. I would have parked in a parking place but they were all filled up.I got out of my car and walked about 30 feet away and I hear " EH !!!! " I turn around and a man tells me I have to move my car Im blocking cars that will be test driven. The cars were parked so close togiether that they couldn't have moved them. What got me was no please ,no sir and no thank you when I said ok. So when I got in my car to move it I decided to just leave.

Do not take your car here for repair.

by from Raymore mo |

They are the rudest bunch of people I have ever dealt with. The service manager is bar far the most condensing person I have ever had to deal with. I dropped my car off the night before spoke with him next morning trying to explain what the ac was and was not doing and what we have already had done. He wouldn't listen and kept stopping me. I tried to tell him it was topped off twice with freon and we know leak is at rear expansion valve . Told him front valve in front was replaced but back one was too corroded to get off. Well after calling all day and talking to each person there and told it is being looked at. No it's not looked at yet. Of course we are working on it. Only to find out it wasn't started as if 2:45. Only added freon and found no leak. I told him again what had already been done and he said that would if been nice to know. I told him I already explained it at 8:45 that am. But the serv mgr told me no such valves exist. He said well ok leaks in line so it has to be I rear or under dash and we would have has to tear it out to find it. I said yes that is why I brought it in. Duh. So now I picked up a van that is just charged not fixed. Once it leaks again I have to start over.

Do not get your vehicle worked on here.

by from Raymore Missouri |

Took my car in for a repair of a sensor. They charged me $550. Took them two days to diagnose and repair. I got my car back, and the leather in my driver seat was torn. Not only was it torn, it was torn in a spot where there is very little wear. They called Dr. Vinyl to come and fix it. Dr. vinyl did a good job, but it was very noticable and where the work was done, it looked like there was a dent in my seat. I took it back in there and he stood 4 feet away and said, "It looks good from back here" heh... He basically told me there are not alternatives to fixing my seat. Then started saying they arent sure it happened there. I was told it ws fixed because they were being nice. he called it a "goodwill fix". I am very maticulous with my vehicle. I do not get in it with a wallet in my pocket or anything in my back pockets. I constantly clean my vehicle. I know of any dent, ding, and or scratch. He said they will not do anything and that is as good as it gets. Buying a car might be okay there, I do not reccommend getting any service there.

Verry Nice

by from Harrisonville, MO |

We traded in a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Unlimited. We were looking just for an up grade. You know just a vehicle a few years newer with less mileage and maybe some warranty left on it. Well after changing our minds two or three times in the process we ended up with a New 2014 Sahara wrangler 4 door, awesome vehicle . Our salesman "Angle" was out standing and patient through all our changes and worked around our busy schedules. Thanks Landmark South!

don't go here they don't know what they are doing

by from belton mo |

do not take your car to this place it is the worst place to get your car worked on it takes them three days to work on inner tie rod

Landmark Dodge South is the dealer to use!

by from Raymore, MO |

I have purchased many cars over the years and this was the easiest, most stress-free experience I have had. Tim Powers, salesman, was friendly and knowledgeable about his product and patient with all of my questions. Matt in the finance department was just as easy to work with. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great service, better prices

by from Raymore, MO |

Just got a fantastic deal on a 2013 Jeep Wrangler with Breck. They were very nice, very courteous, and the deals were amazing! I've done my homework and been to other dearlships. These guys are hands down the best deal I could find. No pressure, no up selling. They listened to what I wanted. The buying process was smooth, although I had everything needed to start it. I will go back there for all my Jeep needs!