Landmark South Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Used 866-594-7134
Service 866-510-5480

HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPT

by from Belton, MO |

Rude and very unhelpful service department. We will not be buying our new truck here based on this experience.

The body shop here is the best!!!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

After getting into an accident in our Scion, we compared the services of several body shops in the city. Although our insurance was covering the repairs, we had to pay our deductible out of pocket, and wanted to be certain we got the best value for our money. We heard that Landmark South had a body shop, and that new management was doing quality work. We checked it out, met the body shop manager, and decided to give Landmark a try. The manager, Brad Wood, was very professional and took the time to take us step by step through the process, and worked with our insurance (which is a trial in itself). Because we are a family with two working parents and two small children, it was really important to us that the repairs be done well and in a timely fashion. Having one car for our busy family is a real challenge!! The repairs were not only done on time - but Brad found work that had been done improperly by another shop when we had an accident two years prior. He was able to work these repairs into the cost without charging us more than our deductible. Needless to say, we were very grateful. We learned that Brad has over 30 years experience in body work - and it showed! Our car looked like new, the old poorly done repairs were corrected, and we were able to get our car back in the time promised - all for the cost of our deductible - with no surprises or hidden costs! Thank you, Brad - you and your "metal men" did a great job for our family!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kansas City Mo |

People often think the dealers ship is over charging and settle for going to a second rate shop. I went to a second rate shop to get a estimate on a scratch in my passenger back door panel and got a mark up price for the repair. My sister suggested that I visit Landmark South because she takes her car there and has always had good quality work done at a reasonable price. I was hesitant because of the huge price quoted at another shop. February 2 I took my car in and was greeted by a friendly manager name Brad Wood ( he works in collision repair department. He took a look at my car gave me a honest quote which was way less than the other shop was charging. He was also able to get my car fix in a day and make it look like new. If you are looking for honest mechanic to look at your car and not over charge you then I would suggest going here. I am sure you will be very satisfied with the service.

Superior Body Shop

by from Raymore, Mo |

My 2003 Chrysler Town and Country has given me many years of comfortable driving. Recently, while attending an estate sale, someone ran into the back of my van, causing damage to the rear bumper and door. I had a choice of taking it to a collision place or to Landmark South where my car is serviced. I trust Landmark and knew I would be well taken care of, but the results of my decision to take it there exceeded all expectations. Brad Wood, the Body Shop Manager, went beyond the extra mile in repairing the damage. Because of its age, color was a bid faded compared to new paint. Car was washed, buffed, detailed on the inside, etc. It looks like a new car! Brad serves Landmark and his customers in a superior way. Not only is Brad extremely knowledgeable and gives personal attention to detail, he is a good, kind man. I do business with people whom I like and trust, and I would not take my car to any other place other than Landmark. A couple of times, I've even driven in to have them put air in my tires. What a wonderful group of people!!

Outstanding Body Shop

by from Raymore, MO |

Getting in a wreck sucks and having to deal with the insurance company sucks even more but what made my whole experience way less sucky was taking my 2012 Charger to Landmark South. I had purchased it from the North store, but I live in Raymore and decided to take it the new location closer to my house. I got t-boned at a stop light and my car was hammered all down the passenger side. The guy who hit me had cut-rate insurance and I thought that they might total out my car and were giving me a hard time in the first place. Sending me forms wanting to know where I was going and what I was doing, etc, like it was my fault! I was so upset because I had just paid may car off two months earlier, too! I brought my car to Brad in the body shop and he handled everything for me! The insurance company even missed a couple of things on the estimate and he took care of it and got it fixed with no problem! I've got my car back and I couldn't be happier, it looks and feels brand new again and even though it took about 3 weeks, the work was outstanding! No one wants to have to use a body shop, and even then, it's not something (hopefully) that you would do more than a few times in your life, but I highly recommend the shop at Landmark South and would not hesitate to use them again!

Best Service!

by from Raymore, MO |

I bought my used Hyundai from them. The salesman, Dorian was great and very patient. He even had friends come there to talk to him about buying a car but he stayed with me and never rushed me. I have used the service department there for oil changes (best deal in town also! You need to check it out!) and they are the NICEST service department I have ever had to deal with. They explain things in detail and don't pressure me at all. I highly recommend them and no, I am not related to any of them. LOL!

Very Rude

by from Holden MO. |

Went in to look at new Rams. I parked near some used cars that had rope around them thinking they wouldn't be moved. I would have parked in a parking place but they were all filled up.I got out of my car and walked about 30 feet away and I hear " EH !!!! " I turn around and a man tells me I have to move my car Im blocking cars that will be test driven. The cars were parked so close togiether that they couldn't have moved them. What got me was no please ,no sir and no thank you when I said ok. So when I got in my car to move it I decided to just leave.

Do not take your car here for repair.

by from Raymore mo |

They are the rudest bunch of people I have ever dealt with. The service manager is bar far the most condensing person I have ever had to deal with. I dropped my car off the night before spoke with him next morning trying to explain what the ac was and was not doing and what we have already had done. He wouldn't listen and kept stopping me. I tried to tell him it was topped off twice with freon and we know leak is at rear expansion valve . Told him front valve in front was replaced but back one was too corroded to get off. Well after calling all day and talking to each person there and told it is being looked at. No it's not looked at yet. Of course we are working on it. Only to find out it wasn't started as if 2:45. Only added freon and found no leak. I told him again what had already been done and he said that would if been nice to know. I told him I already explained it at 8:45 that am. But the serv mgr told me no such valves exist. He said well ok leaks in line so it has to be I rear or under dash and we would have has to tear it out to find it. I said yes that is why I brought it in. Duh. So now I picked up a van that is just charged not fixed. Once it leaks again I have to start over.

Do not get your vehicle worked on here.

by from Raymore Missouri |

Took my car in for a repair of a sensor. They charged me $550. Took them two days to diagnose and repair. I got my car back, and the leather in my driver seat was torn. Not only was it torn, it was torn in a spot where there is very little wear. They called Dr. Vinyl to come and fix it. Dr. vinyl did a good job, but it was very noticable and where the work was done, it looked like there was a dent in my seat. I took it back in there and he stood 4 feet away and said, "It looks good from back here" heh... He basically told me there are not alternatives to fixing my seat. Then started saying they arent sure it happened there. I was told it ws fixed because they were being nice. he called it a "goodwill fix". I am very maticulous with my vehicle. I do not get in it with a wallet in my pocket or anything in my back pockets. I constantly clean my vehicle. I know of any dent, ding, and or scratch. He said they will not do anything and that is as good as it gets. Buying a car might be okay there, I do not reccommend getting any service there.

Verry Nice

by from Harrisonville, MO |

We traded in a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Unlimited. We were looking just for an up grade. You know just a vehicle a few years newer with less mileage and maybe some warranty left on it. Well after changing our minds two or three times in the process we ended up with a New 2014 Sahara wrangler 4 door, awesome vehicle . Our salesman "Angle" was out standing and patient through all our changes and worked around our busy schedules. Thanks Landmark South!