State Line Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Kansas City

1001 W 104 St, Kansas City, MO 64114

New 888-842-5292
Used 888-256-8573
Service 877-423-4932

WE CARE ATTITUDE AND EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

Great service, and I was very pleased

by from Kansas City, Mo. |

My name is William Haney Sr.I purchased a Jeep Patriot from this dealer Mike Wingard was my sales agent, and he treated me with respect, and worked his butt off to get me finance, and he did a very good job, he got me finance and got the payments I asked for. Thank you Mike I will do my part and send many customers yourway,thank you Stateline Dodge for working with me, the pleasure was all mine.

Under Construction

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

A swing and a miss. The car I went to see was there but it took four moves to get it un buried from the lot. The car was OK but when it was dealing time things got serious. They were priced a little high so I expected that they would pay well for my trade. No. I could see the salesman was doing their best working out of a ragged lot that was uncomfortable for everyone. I would think if they expected a little slack for having such a mess why couldn't they give customers a break ? Maybe in a few months they will have a clean place to sit down and deal, but for now let them get their act together and shop someplace that is ready to sell.

Great experience

by from Shawnee kansas |

I had a great experience when I purchased my car from there. I was unsure of whether to buy or lease and they went over all my options and we figured out what would work best for me. I was that customer that needed to test drive about 8 different vehicles and they were always very patient and nice. I had specific things I wanted and they found me something with everything. Couldn't ibe happier!

horrible car dealership

by from st joseph mo |

I would never recommend this dealership to anyone! They will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to buy a car. also, they are very rude when you call in there. I went in to look at a used vehicle, took 1500 dollars to put down, and it took 7 hours and 30 minutes to get me approved. they didn't even give me all the paperwork I needed to get plates. did not even give me an inspection on it either. then the guy I bought it through said since my apr is at 18%, if I pay on time or before due date every month, that after a year I will be able to refinance and get my payment dropped. yea right. now I have 2 hard credit inquiries on my credit. thanks state line!

can't read

by from kansas city, mo |

I sent an email in to them, and I asked one question, is it standard or automatic, if it was automatic I would not be interested, thanks. The sales guy tries to tell all of people are interested in the car, and would not shut up, finally I asked if it was a manual or automatic, he it was an automatic, I said thanks but I wanted a manual, and he keep talking and said I should get a brand new car, I said no thanks and pretty much had to hang up on him, good luck with those guys

No deal

by from Kansas City |

I test drove an Avenger and since it was late, I told David I would be back to get it the next day. I looked on the website before I went and the car had increased in price overnight. Also, David never called me back or made any contact with me. I found out the car had been sold. Before that, he was pretty cool, didn't hound me or question me too much. I just think he could have reached out to me. I did like that when I arrived, this lady greeted me as soon as I got out of my car.

Service...if you have all day

by from KC, MO |

I took my car in to get looked at for a check engine light and oil change. I was told it wouldn't take long and then 2.5 hours later it was finally done. I know different things come up but when you make an appointment you expect things to move a bit more quickly. I was not updated at all while I sat there which would have been nice. I just recommend giving yourself enough time when going and ask for updates on your car.

AWESOME Experience

by from Lenexa, Kansas |

I had an amazing experience. Lisa Dufoe helped me pick out the perfect new car. I was able to get financed, quickly and painlessly and I drove my new car home the same day. If your in the market for a new or used car give hera call! She make certain it will be an amazing experience.

Amazing Sales and Service

by from Lenexa, Kansas |

I had an amazing experiece. Jared Cisco was awesome. He helped me pick out the perfect new car, get financed and I drove it home the same day. If your in the market for a new or used car give him a call! He will go out of his was to make it a great experience for you.

Buyers beware!

by from Kansas City, MO |

On December 10th, 2013, I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. With this purchase, I also bought the extended warranty and service agreement. Today, June 10th, 2013, and only 8800 miles later, the transmission went out on my Jeep. I took it to the service center at Stateline Dodge and dropped it off. With the vehicle still under warranty and also with the purchase of the extended warranty, I was suppose to be provided a rental car on the dealership's dime. After a phone call to the car rental place, the service advisor said that Enterprise didn't have any vehicles available at the moment but they would get me a vehicle later in the afternoon. Four hours later, I had to call the service department to inquire the status of my Jeep. The service advisor (Brandon) stated that they were going to have to replace the transmission on my Jeep. Yes, 6 months old and only 8000 miles and the transmission has gone out. Now, what I haven't mentioned is this was the 3rd time I had the vehicle in the shop because of transmission problems but I was assured that there was nothing wrong with the transmission. I was told, "that's the nature of the vehicle. All of them are rough at shifting". So I then inquired about the rental car they were suppose to find for me. Brandon advised that he has checked all the car rental companies in KC and nobody has a vehicle to rent out. After our conversation, I was able to find a vehicle to rent within 15 miles of the dealership but had to make the reservation and payment on my own. This dealership doesn't care a bit about you after they have your money! I will never purchase or recommend this dealership to ANYONE. As a matter of fact, I plan on trading in my Jeep when I get it back on Thursday.