State Line Dodge of Kansas City

Used 888-256-8573
Service 877-423-4932

AWESOME Experience

by from Lenexa, Kansas |

I had an amazing experience. Lisa Dufoe helped me pick out the perfect new car. I was able to get financed, quickly and painlessly and I drove my new car home the same day. If your in the market for a new or used car give hera call! She make certain it will be an amazing experience.

Amazing Sales and Service

by from Lenexa, Kansas |

I had an amazing experiece. Jared Cisco was awesome. He helped me pick out the perfect new car, get financed and I drove it home the same day. If your in the market for a new or used car give him a call! He will go out of his was to make it a great experience for you.

Buyers beware!

by from Kansas City, MO |

On December 10th, 2013, I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. With this purchase, I also bought the extended warranty and service agreement. Today, June 10th, 2013, and only 8800 miles later, the transmission went out on my Jeep. I took it to the service center at Stateline Dodge and dropped it off. With the vehicle still under warranty and also with the purchase of the extended warranty, I was suppose to be provided a rental car on the dealership's dime. After a phone call to the car rental place, the service advisor said that Enterprise didn't have any vehicles available at the moment but they would get me a vehicle later in the afternoon. Four hours later, I had to call the service department to inquire the status of my Jeep. The service advisor (Brandon) stated that they were going to have to replace the transmission on my Jeep. Yes, 6 months old and only 8000 miles and the transmission has gone out. Now, what I haven't mentioned is this was the 3rd time I had the vehicle in the shop because of transmission problems but I was assured that there was nothing wrong with the transmission. I was told, "that's the nature of the vehicle. All of them are rough at shifting". So I then inquired about the rental car they were suppose to find for me. Brandon advised that he has checked all the car rental companies in KC and nobody has a vehicle to rent out. After our conversation, I was able to find a vehicle to rent within 15 miles of the dealership but had to make the reservation and payment on my own. This dealership doesn't care a bit about you after they have your money! I will never purchase or recommend this dealership to ANYONE. As a matter of fact, I plan on trading in my Jeep when I get it back on Thursday.

Will Say Anything to Get You to the Dealership!

by from Independence |

Contacted them via email and explained that I was interested in a vehicle but that I had credit problems and no down payment. They returned that I give them a challenge, i.e. credit problems, down payment, trade in value. I returned that I had an older non-running trade in. They returned that I come to the dealership and they would see what they could do for me. Upon arrival he begins to question what purpose I wanted the vehicle for, as if it was too much vehicle for me. Supposedly, (or conveniently)the vehicle had already been sold. Then comes the trade in, apparently they couldn't accept it because it wasn't insured. Then comes the credit, seems my score was too low and I would need to have $2,000.00 down payment. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I didn't have much dignity left but I still had my money. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone who REALLY needs help getting a dependable vehicle. I have been treated better by the buy here pay here dealerships.

Will Say "Anything" to Get You to the Dealership !

by from Independence |

Contacted them via email and explained that I was interested in a vehicle but that I had credit problems. They returned that I give them a challenge (ie. credit problems, down payment, trade in value). I explained I didn't have a down payment, credit problems, and a trade in that didn't run. I was told that the vehicle I was interested in was there and to come on down to the dealership and they would see what they could do for me. Upon arrival he begins to question what purpose I wanted the vehicle for, like it was too much vehicle for me. Suddenly (or conveniently) the vehicle was already sold. Then the trade in wasn't insured so they couldn't accept it. Then the credit score was too low and I would need $2,000.00 for a down payment. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I didn't have much dignity but I still had my money. I have been treated better by the buy here pay here dealerships.I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone who REALLY needs help getting a dependable vehicle.

Great Sales Service and Communication

by from Wichita, KS |

Tim Shaw (State Line of Kansas City) contacted me about an inquiry I had on a 2009 Chevy Malibu LZT. He gave me the background on the car (1 owner, the owner traded for another vehicle, etc.) sent me the car fax and explained where they were located. The price they (State Line) showed was well below what was being offered for other cars in the Kansas area so I thought it was well worth the drive to KC. The car and the price ($1,000 below Kansas prices) was exactly what Tim showed me and talked about. The car was in great condition and the paperwork was easy and quick (they didn't charge any sales tax, etc.--that will be taken care of when I get plates for the car in Kansas). Tim explained that he is not only competing with car prices in the KC area but all over the country due to the internet--this company gets it. The prices were very competitive, so that's why they got my business. Overall, the experience was great, filled the newly purchased car with gas and back on the road we went. Well worth the drive

NEVER AGAIN

by from Kansas City MO |

NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO STATELINE CDJR TO BUY A CAR! AFTER I PURCHASED MY 2014 JEEP CHEROKEE IN DECEMBER I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECIEVE A CHECK IN THE MAIL FOR THE AMOUND OF MY TAXES, THIS DID NOT HAPPEN! MY 30 DAY TAG WAS ABOUT TO EXPIRE SO I CALLED THE DEALERSHIP AND WAS TRANSFERED TO THE TITLE DEPT WHERE A LADY ANSWERED, SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE " DIDNT KNOW " SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO TYPE AND MAIL ME MY CHECK! SO I HAVE TO DRIVE THERE AND PICK IT UP ON THE DAY MY 30 DAY TAG EXPIRES, SHE SAYS THAT IN KS I HAVE 60 DAYS TO GET MY TAGS, THIS IS TRUE BUT ONLY IF THE DEALERSHIP PUTS A KS TAG ON MY CAR ( SINCE I LIVE IN KS). THIS WAS NOT DONE! I WAS INFORMED OF THIS WHEN I WAS PULLED OVER FOR HAVING AN EXPIRED 30 DAY TAG. WHEN I FINALLY GO THE NEXT DAY TO PAY TAXES ON THE CAR THE AMOUNT OF THE CHECK THAT WAS WRITTEN WAS $400 LESS THAN HOW MUCH MY TAXES ACTUALLY WERE! I CALLED AND REPORTED THIS TO THE DEALERSHIP AND AM BASICALLY JUST OUT THE $400 BECASUE THE TAXES ARE JUST "ESTIMATED". WORST CAR BUYING EXPIRENCE EVER!

great communication

by from Indianola, IA |

i experienced great communication with State Line Dodge of Kansas City. I ended up finding another vehicle closer in my home state and purchased it instead. It was a matter of not having to pay a large sum of money for taxes once i got the vehicle back in my home state.

Very very happy!

by from Overland Park KS |

I originally called in regards to a lease but after Derek took the time to explain pros and cons of the lease and cost of ownership vs leasing, it made sense to buy. I didnt want to break $20k but felt very comfortable leaving my comfort zone and get into a Certified Pre Owned Ram 1500 becuase of the quality of the truck, and professionalism of the sales staff. Very happy. Will be back in a couple years to upgrade. Thanks Derek. Big selection of SRT8 vehicles BTW. Very happy with Stateline Dodge