A2Z Autos

A2Z Autos

4325 Allisonville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46205

Used 888-318-8301

Your Buying Experience Is Our #1 Priority

Great Customer Service! Great organized lot!

by from Indianapolis, In |

Went to Angry Cars and found a BMW 745i that I really wanted. Norma the manager there at that location told me within 10min if the car was a good fit. From then on she helped me everyday until I found something I was happy with. I called her non-stop trying to see what we could do for me and she kept the same charming, uplifting attitude throughout the entire process. I was not able to get the BmW 745i due to some credit issues, but she sent me to Westfield where they have a much larger selection (unlimited motors) where I found my beautiful BMW X3!! It's an amazing car and I could not be any happier!! Thanks Norma!! You rock!!

Great buying experience. VW Touareg.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Found this dealer online and visited them the following day. Basim (Sales) was very professional & explained about both the cars that I had liked. He also explained the procedure for registration with the BMV which was very helpful. The negotiation was practical & was made affordable. Documentation & after-sales service was great. Notable Points: - All the vehicles there were cleaned and well maintained. - On the day of purchase, every bit of the car was inspected by Basim. - 12 gallons of free gas :) - I felt like I was buying a new car. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from A2Z Autos.

Great buying experience!!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My wife and I looked into a 07 Saturn Outlook, we test drove it the first day and fell in love with it. We had been looking and pricing similar vehicles to it for a while, until we came across this particular vehicle. Basim was great, we got a great deal for it. The minor issues that we found about car were fixed immediately upon bringing back to the lot. I highly recommend checking out A2Z, they are bound to get you the vehicle, the price and the financing you want.

Professional and friendly service

by from Lafayette, IN |

I found A 2 Z Autos on Cars.com site. The vehicle I viewed online was more impressive then what I actual saw online. The sales managers was outstanding and very fair. It was a no very good hassle free negotiation. The final price for the vehicle was agreed to within my asking price. I was extremely pleased with the general manager attitude.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

This was the best car buying experience, Basim was very professional, he made the process smooth, no hassle everything we spoke about over the phone was exactly what took place when i purchased my truck. I would highly recommend A 2 Z Auto (formally known as Angry Cars) to anyone!! Thanks So Much!!

Good customer service, friendly and courteous

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I really had a wonderful experience with the folks at Angry Cars (or A to Z Auto)! They were friendly and engaging as we entered and quickly saw to the car we were interested in test driving. We worked with Basim Saleh and couldn't have been more favorably impressed. It was clear that Basim thought highly of his product and worked to make our experience as painless as possible (and when car shopping, it can be painful). There was no pressure, and Basim made a strong effort to make things convenient for us as out-of-state customers. When I accidentally left my driver's license on his desk after purchasing, Basim went out of his way to ensure that I got it back in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great Manager!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I just bought my car and I love it! The manager was very patient and accommodating, he did not rush me in my decision process. He was helpful, accommodating and flexible. I look forward to doing more business with them in the near future.

Great Service, very professional, efficient

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great service every thing was done very efficient. Very Friendly and nice cars with great prices!!very very happy with my purchase.

Exceptional Service and Great Hospitality

by from Indianapolis, In |

I absolutely love Mr. Basim he took time and put forth a great deal of effort to help me finance my vehicle which I love...The hospitality was great as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Very Happy with Angry Cars

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I highly recommend Angry Cars for your next car purchase. I was treated so fairly and with a high level of professionalism by Basim and the team at Angry Cars in Indianapolis that I wanted to share my experience. The Lexus RX300 that I saw in their online add (with many pics) had been cleaned and had some mechanical items replaced by Angry Cars. After my test drive I noticed a front break was sticking so they replaced the right-front caliper and installed new pads on both front wheels. I came back the next day for a second test drive. The brakes seemed great and they worked with me on price where I felt like this was an excellent deal. This was the fourth RX300 I had looked at over the previous several days so I knew I was getting a clean car for a competitive price. Much cheaper than the north-side Lexus dealer. Now here's where it gets interesting - I bought the car and drove it home ( a 3-mile trip). Just before I pulled into my driveway the Check Engine light came on. At this point I figured the issue was mine and I went from happy to worried about repairs right out of the gate. I called Basim at Angry Cars and he and the team totally took care of me. They ending up replacing two oxygen sensors and gave me a loaner car to drive while they worked on it. Even though this is a smaller-size dealer they have an excellent mechanic, show a professional attitude with great customer service and they have a clean office and customer seating area. They are worth the effort to consider them for your next vehicle purchase.

Nice person, Great service.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Nice person, Great service. I will buy a car at Angry Car next time too. Thank you.