A2Z Autos

Used 888-318-8301

Your Buying Experience Is Our #1 Priority

Great service, great prices

by from Bloomington, IN |

I recently bought a used 2008 VW Jetta Wolfsburg edition from A 2 Z autos. The service was great, I was treated very respectfully, and when it came time to purchase the entire process went very smoothly. I got an amazing price on this car, and it runs and drives excellently. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking for a great car for a great value.

Wonderful buying experience.

by from Fort Wayne IN |

I recently purchased a 2009 VW Jetta from A2Z Autos. The whole process was quick, easy and painless. Basim was helpful, respectful and polite. Because I was driving from Fort Wayne to Indianapolis and would not be there until after the dealership closed; Basim stayed and waited for me and also allowed me to wait in the dealership until my boyfriend arrived to take our rental vehicle back to Enterprise. Should I ever need another vehicle, I will definitely keep A2Z as an option and will recommend A2Z to my friends and family.

Very satisfied customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased a 2006 Cadilac CTS. The entire experience was made smooth and painless by Basim. He displayed a high level of professionalim and was very resourceful when it came to providing the best financing. I got a great deal on the car and have been pleased with the vehicle since driving it off the lot! Thanks A2Z Autos for servicing my transportation needs and creating a loyal customer!

Great dealer to buy a car

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We bought a jeep from A2Z Autos and so happy with the purchase. Staff was so comforting and answering all our questions. Fast and very customer friendly service. i recommend this dealer for anyone in indy who is looking for a good quality vehicle!

Great service, excellent dealer

by from Indianapolis, in |

Purchased a car today. Great service, great dealer. Happy to do business with these guys!!.

Excellent attendance! Customer Center Dealer!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

The dealer is a great and creates in the customer confidence and also generates value. The quality of the cars is excellent.

customer service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Basim and the good people at A2Z autos made the buying process quick, precise, and easy. I would recommend anyone to stop in and check out their selection of reliable automobiles. Thanks again for you guys excellent customer service.

Customer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great Service, Clean Facilities and a Great Buying Experience. I found A2Z Autos on Cars.com site. I had a wonderful experience with A2Z Autos. I was very happy and treated fairly. The manager "Busim" was outstanding. He went above and beyond helping me finance a vehicle, he was very patient and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership "A2Z Autos" and I am looking forward to do more business with them min the future.

Great service

by from Carmel, indiana |

I was searching for a use SUV, went to 5 difference dealers didn't see anything I want on either lot. So I took a change and pulled something up on craigslist and saw a Durango at A 2 Z auto and a Explorer at a another lot. Decide to come and check A 2 Z out, the service was excellent, the Durango ran good, was very satisfied overall with them. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a car.

2010 FORD EDGE

by from INDIANAPOLIS, IN |

THISWAS THE EASIEST PROCESS IVE EVER BEEN THRU. HAD BEEN SHOPPING FOR A CAR FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS WITH NO LUCK. CAME HERE AND IN 3 DAYS I WAS PULLING OFF THE LOT WITH MY CAR. THE MANAGER WAS VERY PATIENT AND TOLERABLE. HE WAS VERY ACCURATE AND SPECIFIC WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE CAR. THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE FOR THE CAR AND IT WAS CLEAN. THE BUYING PROCESS WAS VERY SIMPLE. NO COMPLICATIONS AT ALL

Great buying experience. VW Touareg.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Found this dealer online and visited them the following day. Basim (Sales) was very professional & explained about both the cars that I had liked. He also explained the procedure for registration with the BMV which was very helpful. The negotiation was practical & was made affordable. Documentation & after-sales service was great. Notable Points: - All the vehicles there were cleaned and well maintained. - On the day of purchase, every bit of the car was inspected by Basim. - 12 gallons of free gas :) - I felt like I was buying a new car. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from A2Z Autos.