Angry Cars

(4.4) 8 Reviews

4325 Allisonville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46205

I was referred

by from indianapolis, in |

I had a great experience and a very knowledgeable sales rep. I look forward to doing future business here.

Superb Experience!!

by from Fishers, IN |

Found Angry Cars based on my search criteria for a Volvo within a modest budget. I went to their site to see the inventory and to my surprise, they had a pretty extensive selection of quality cars with decent mileage and the pricing was very competitive. I actually ended up buying a much better vehicle with lower mileage. Hands down, the best car buying experience I've had. Norma is very professional and is willing to assist in every way possible to ensure her customers are taken care of. Go see her at Angry Cars.

Excellent Service!!!

by from Indianapolis |

I am very pleased with my purchase.. Angry Cars did an exceptional job with getting things together for my purchase!!

Great, friendly service!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Norma at Angry Cars made the buying process painless and easy, I definitely recommend them highly! Thank you, Norma!

Beautiful Monte carlo

by from Indiananpolis |

I saw a beautiful Monte Carlo at Angry Cars. I stopped by to take a look. Norma was very polite, very well mannered, business like. It was a pleasure to doing business with her. I will probably be back to purchase another vehicle in the future. I will recommend my friends and family to visit her.

Great Customer Service! Great organized lot!

by from Indianapolis, In |

Went to Angry Cars and found a BMW 745i that I really wanted. Norma the manager there at that location told me within 10min if the car was a good fit. From then on she helped me everyday until I found something I was happy with. I called her non-stop trying to see what we could do for me and she kept the same charming, uplifting attitude throughout the entire process. I was not able to get the BmW 745i due to some credit issues, but she sent me to Westfield where they have a much larger selection (unlimited motors) where I found my beautiful BMW X3!! It's an amazing car and I could not be any happier!! Thanks Norma!! You rock!!

Great service.

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Great Experience even though I didn't end up buying the care I was interested in. the sales person was very helpful and accommodating.

Chevy Cobalt

by from Indianapolis, IN |

There was no pictures on the internet, so I thought maybe the dealer could send me a pic or 2, instead of my driving 40 miles. I asked for an email or phone call to discuss. I guess they were not interested since I never heard from them. That is ok there was another dealer that wanted to sell a car. I guess the name fits the dealer. It isnt that hard and no one is that busy to send a pic to someone interested in a product you want to sell.