Dan Pfeiffer Used Cars Plainfield

Used 888-720-1586

Experience the Dan Pfeiffer Difference

My 2007 GMC Canyon

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Mary Ann Teft and the rest of the crew at Pheiffer made car buying a delightful experience. I particularly liked their friendly, low key approach; I never felt pressured.

Helpful and polite

by from Pullman, Michigan |

Very helpful and polite...not pushy. They didn't have what I wanted but I will check back with them. Time and distance being a factor.

Used Cars and Trucks

by from Grand Rapids |

My experience was not a good one. I was emailed by my sales man that on Thursday he was getting a vehicle in that matched the description of what I was looking for. I made an appointment to come see it that Saturday. After changing prior plans I had for that day, I notified my salesman I was on my way there to test drive the truck. Just as I was walking out the door I noticed I had an email saying the truck was not there for the weekend as his boss took it home to drive for his sons birthday. He said he would bring me the truck the following week to look at, which he did. I liked the truck, made a good offer and it took me over 48 hours and several emails to find out if we had a deal or not. Since I was having such a bad experience at the Plainfield location, I choose to call Pfieffers in Byron Center to try and make a deal on the same vehicle. To my surprise I found that they raised the price up on the vehicle by $1,025.00. I told the new sales person just bring it to your location and I will be in today to put a deal together. When I called him to let him know I was on my way to see him he told me that once he told the Plainfield office he was bring back to Byron Center to make a deal with me on it, they blocked him from taking the truck and thus loss the sale. I called Dan personally and let him know the disappointment I had with his Plainfield location. I will never spend one penny of my hard earned money with them after this treatment. You want a good Ford truck go to Borgman Ford where they will treat you right the first time.....I am just sorry I did not start at Borgmans Ford first!

Fantastic Customer Service!!!

by from Grand Haven, MI |

I had the great opportunity of working with Mary Ann Teft. She was more than willing to go the extra mile to accommodate me with what I would consider a "high-maintenance" sale. At the end of it all I got the vehicle I wanted at a great price. The service was some of the best I've received from a car dealer. Trust the prior reviews as well as this one - the service here far exceeded expectations. I hope to be able to do business again in the future!!!

New to me car purchase! 2006 Jeep Commander

by from Rockford, MI |

Mary Ann Teft at Dan Pfeiffer did an amazing job with service and attentivness when purchasing my new car. She was quick to answer calls and always had a smile on her face. Honesty and hard working, I would definitely recommend to a friend and she will be seeing my referrals (and me) soon! Amy 2006 Jeep Commander

My 2002 Jeep

by from Grand Rapids Mi |

Great service Low key sales approach. I would reccomend Mary Ann Teft to my friends who are thinking of buying another vehicle.

My New Nissan

by from Belmont MI |

Overall, very satisfied with my experience. Mary Ann Teft was friendly and made the buying process very easy.

MY NEW H3

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Awesome staff and great service.. Thanks a bunch Mary Ann Teft for a great expierence at Pfeiffer.

My new Lincoln

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I was very pleased with my car buy experience. Everyone was very helpful. Bob, Robert and Mary Ann Teft was very thourough and pleasant to work with. I will certainly refer my friends.

Great car buying experience!!!! W/ Mary Ann Teft

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Friendly people, and a knowledgable staff. Very good with paperwork they made the process smooth and hassle free.

Mary Ann really worked for me!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Came in looking for a specific vehicle I had seen online, but wasn't sure was within my price range. Mary Ann Teft really went to work and got me the deal I needed and got me out the door in one day, totally satisfied. She was a pleasure to work with