23651 Hall Rd, Macomb, MI 48042

Service 866-982-0184

Your Online Dealer

Jamie is the greatest!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Jamie is the greatest - she's eager to help! Very prompt. She found the car we were looking for.

The best car buying experience

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Called several dealerships after seeing the Special Edition Sunrise Yellow Crosstrek at the auto show. One dealership wanted me to get into a "bidding war" with other customerssince there were only a limited number of them being made. I called this dealership and they were great! Since I was the first to call and make the request the car was reserved for me - no problem. Everything was handled over the phone and by e-mail until the car arrived at the dealership. They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and arranged the financing all in one day. The dealership is beautiful; I can't wait for my 1st oil change to enjoy their free espresso machine while I wait in the beautiful lounge! Adrienne was my salesperson and was awesome but the whole place really believes in teamwork so I don't think you will be disappointed with anybody there. Hope to not need a new car for many years (as my last Subaru lasted 14 yrs) but when and if I do I would not go anywhere else.

Very good experience. Recommend to my friend!

by from MICHIGAN |

Very friendly staff. Nice facility. Better than most experiences I have had at several Ford and Chevy dealers.

Purchase new Outback

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Nice dealership, low pressure, very helpful, good experience, Dawson picked up where our original sales person left off, he was prepared.

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

Dawson is the kind of salesperson that will keep me coming back, not only to Subaru, but specifically to Sellers Subaru. As a previous long time GM customer, I hate to say it, but GM could also learn the right way to sell cars as well. Dawson is honest, knowledgeable, flexible, motivated, and low pressure -- exactly the traits that I most value in a salesperson.

Good Dealership with quick service

by from Troy MI |

Great dealership with excellent customer service. I worked with Eric and he was very helpful and quick. Gave honest and genuine insights during my buying process. Helped us out both commercially and with repairs on the used vehicle I purchased from this dealer. Would definitely recommend this dealer. P.S. The hot chocolate they serve in the customer waiting area is awesome!

2015 Suburban LT

by from Waterford, MI |

I thought all of the car sales guys were the same until I met Eric Gonzalez. Couldn't believe the quality of care he put on my sale. Very professional, understandable, nice person, right to the point without excess of talking. Great experience. Thanks Eric.

Great Price and Excellent Service

by from Macomb, Mi |

I visited Sellers Subaru while looking for a new Subaru Impreza and from the moment I inquired about the car a representative responded via email and telephone to update me on the status of the car and schedule a test drive for me. Adam King helped me find the car that fit what I wanted and gave me the best price to fit the budget I had mentioned to him. They communicated to me through out the whole process until I was ready to come by. They are very helpful, very friendly and a excellent staff to work with and I definitely would recommend!

Outstanding experience!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I leased a 2015 Subaru Outback from Adrienne Cross and had a fantastic experience with her and Sellers Subaru. The car I wanted had to be ordered because it was in such high demand, and the lease on my prior car expired before the new one was due to come in. Adrienne said no problem, we'll get you a free loaner car until the new one comes in! And they even delivered it to my house!!! A+++ service, I'll for sure be back in 3 years when this lease runs out!

Excellent service!

by from St. Clair, michigan |

Adrianne was terrific to work with. Attentive without pressure. She assisted in picking out the perfect new car! Thank you.

Place to go for your Subaru

by from Michigan |

Had a great experience with Joe. From the first visit until the purchase the next day. Amazing customer service and honesty. If you want to buy a new Subaru in Michigan, you should go to Sellers.