Star Auto Sales

Used 866-641-4511

Start your day with us!

Great buying experience.

by from Virginia |

Had a great buying experience at Star Auto. Bought a 2006 Kia Sorento. The staff was very helpful. We actually test drove it twice before my wife made up her mind. Yes the guys there are young but don't let that bother you. They even offered to wash the car we drove up in. And the guy that does the detailing lets put it this way Pablo Picasso had his paint brush he's got his spray bottle.

Helpful guys

by from martinsville |

I did also send an email and got no response, but if you google Star Auto sales in Roanoke va you can get their phone number. They gave me directions over the phone and I understood them well, yes they do speak with an accent, but that is expected nowadays. Upon arriving at the lot they were very friendly let me test drive the car, talked with me about it answered any questions I had. Went over options and worked with me on payment arrangements that I could afford. They have not been in business long I do not think, so with anyone starting out, there are going to be some snags along the way to be smoothed with more experience. If you have a job and a down payment and are looking for a decent ride this is recommended by myself. I have thus to have had anything happen knock on wood, so would not know about how they deal with repairs etc. Most buy here pay here lots do not cover their cars under a warranty unless you purchase one separately which was offered to me for $200 more. I also do not think that maybe they are aware of the website because I kept telling about him about a lisitng they had of a car online and he did not know what I was talking about. I think there are three owners.

No contact

by from Roanoke VA |

Sent an email about a vehicle and no one ever responded. I assume they did not want to sell to me.

stopped in to see car and nobody helped me

by from Roanoke, VA |

Sent email with no response. Stopped in to see vehicle and no body helped me at all. Walked around for about 10 minutes and all I got was hello. Never asked if I needed help. That's why you lost a sale..

Terrible customer service

by from Roanoks, va |

They do not keep their site updated and it's hard to get in touch with them

used cars looking to buy

by from roanoke va |

did not get answers with my concerns onhow to go forward on buying a car or ifthey had cars i was interesred in buying

Wrong contact #

by from Martinsville va |

Tried for a week to contact them or leave a message with the # provided on cars.com no luck. I had to zoom into a picture of one of their cars to get the correct # and when I called the gentlemen didn't speak good English. Really was interested in buying a vehicle but didn't feel confident in the dealerships quality.