Star Auto Sales

Used 866-795-0296 Used866-795-0296

Start your day with us!

See What?

by from Roanoke, Va |

The cars looked like junk. Very little to choose from.

Not good place

by from Roa va |

I bought a vehicle from them a few weeks ago and got it home realized the four-wheel-drive did not work and found a 4x4 acuator under the seat covered in grease in a box so they tried to fix it that wasn't the problem obviously never bothered mentioning that to me during the purchase very shady and not trustworthy ended up being a MAJOR electrical problem

Great service, and best deal

by from "Salem, VA" |

Very good deal, very good service, and honest. We will definitely buy at STAR AUTO SALES, and have referring friends and family to get their next car from star auto.

Recommend this used car dealer

by from Christiansburg,VA |

Great experience. Good customer service , great communication-always called back right away ,easy transaction and we love the 2011 Dodge Avenger we bought. We got a great deal as well. Very clean car. I would by here again.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from roanoke va |

Honest, helpful sales staff who didn't jump down my throat when I entered the dealership. Got a excellent value on a used vehicle. Good communication with the owners - I had to call them several times due to issues with my bank loan and they responded quickly with the info I required. I pointed out that the car's AC was rather warm and they recharged the unit. Two days after purchase I drove the car 1,000 miles up to NJ and back with no problems. Have recommended this dealer to family already - very satisfied.

Trustworthy staff, great experience

by from Lynchburg, va |

I just bought my 2012 Chevy Cruze from this dealership. I was completely satisfied and even extremely impressed with the experience. From the moment I walked on the lot the staff were completely polite and helpful, they were also trust worthy as they quickly explained they had looked at the wrong paper and given me the wrong information. I was dreading buying my first car but these gentlemen were truly enjoyable to work with. I will be coming back to Star Auto for my next car. Thank you!

FABULOUS deal

by from Roanoke Virginia |

The best car buying experience ever! The ENTIRE family was so helpful and willing to please you in buying your new vehicle. They may look young but they know what customer service is. Just FABULOUS. ..LOVE my new car!

Very friendly, Clean, Great Buying Experience

by from Spencer Va |

Wonderful buying experience My husband and I 3 days ago purchased a 2004 Ford Freestar Van from Star Auto Sales and we couldn't be happier. The van is clean, drives/rides good low mileage and we are very pleased. The customer service is wonderful. These guys answered any questions we had concerning the van or just general questions. Very friendly and explained everything. We had a wonderful buying experience with Star Auto Sales and I would recommend this place to anyone. You will be glad you went to these guys. We will definitely be buying from Star Auto Sales again.

Great service, Clean, Very Friendly & Helpful

by from Spencer Va |

My husband and I purchased a Ford Freestar Van 3 days ago and we couldn't ask for any better service. Everyone was extremely friendly and willing to help anyway they could. They took their time and explained questions that were asked about the vehicle showed is the car fax and answered anymore general questions we may have had. We love our van it drives/rides smoothe and we love it. I would recommend Star Auto Sales to anyone who was looking for a great vehicle and excellent customer service. We will definitely be buying from these guys again.

Great service my son purchased his 1st car

by from Gretna VA |

My son purchased his 1st car we worked with Ethan who went above and beyond to help. Addressed issues we found with the car during test drive and took car of them right away. Would definitely do business with them again.